Warlock Vid.

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
btw noone noticed the cleric in the beginning of the movie using sojurner ability immunty ? i dunno mebbe im wrong mebbe warlord have simular spell effect ..

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Luinmir said:
Hmm i see alot of 2 Shot kills ...

I was alil sarcastic :( guess it wasnt clear.

Seen WLs kill our sorc in a split second quite a few times now without any chanse of doing nothing, its just silly.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
I was alil sarcastic :( guess it wasnt clear.

Seen WLs kill our sorc in a split second quite a few times now without any chanse of doing nothing, its just silly.

daoc is back to the savage era somewhat then o_O difference is that ppl die from 1.5k range instead of melee :eek:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
correct me if im wrony but your just a stealth zerger yeh? :wanker:
Actually he isn't ;/ You on the other hand are an easymode retard x<

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
daoc suck, who cares.

i heard there was a quee of 20 scouts camping bledmeer all having put high bets on who being the first to get deathspam on Remiskszor, the lvl 50 warlock!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
daoc is back to the savage era somewhat then o_O difference is that ppl die from 1.5k range instead of melee :eek:

kindof yeps.. thing is that, they arent v good in 8vs8.. but in keeps and zergs, uurrrrkkk.... same with bainshees really.

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Really boring class to play.
Trying to compare WoW and Daoc warlock - Wow-one is fun class with lot of utilitys ( 15 sec mezz from pet, fear as another cc, different dots, DD, bolt, mana and lifedrain, debuffs etc etc), Daoc-one is just another overpowered onebuttoner.

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Then stick with WoW and stop polluting these forums. :rolleyes:
And who are u that u can make rules ? Stay in avalon and troll there :)
If u wanna say, that daoc warlock is damn intresting class to play - so be it. U have rights on ur option - so have i.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bibi said:
Really boring class to play.
Trying to compare WoW and Daoc warlock - Wow-one is fun class with lot of utilitys ( 15 sec mezz from pet, fear as another cc, different dots, DD, bolt, mana and lifedrain, debuffs etc etc), Daoc-one is just another overpowered onebuttoner.
And comparing a daoc warlock to a wow warlock makes sense because...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
And comparing a daoc warlock to a wow warlock makes sense because...
They have the same name, surely they are the same class! :p Actually, from what I've understood, Warlocks are far from a one-button class, but I have yet to play one myself (not sure that Bibi has either since he seems to have left for WoW some time ago?).

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
nothing special :(

wanna see em in fg vs fg though

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Minn said:
nothing special :(

wanna see em in fg vs fg though

they are shit in FG, period. As MA i always find them first and kill them nomatter wtf else is in group, means they can maybe unload and kill one if I fail to pop demor in time. If not, they just die without accomplishing anything. Sure they are annoying but not suited for FG at all imo..

Those orbs give them away pretty good which makes it real easy for any MA to target them 1st thing and ensure they are deaded in seconds. There was a bug in which they die, and get rezzed and keep chambers, now _that_ was annoying since they just kill something then, its fixed now though. I've stood and taken full unloads from 3 warlocks and didnt die with merc, kinda says how well they do when demored ^^

Annoying and shitty designed class overall if one asks me. Nothing more, nothing less. I fear a wellplayed BD more.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
They have the same name, surely they are the same class! :p Actually, from what I've understood, Warlocks are far from a one-button class, but I have yet to play one myself (not sure that Bibi has either since he seems to have left for WoW some time ago?).
Yes, but bibi doesn't need to actually play chars to be able to judge them, as he rocks so mutch :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom