WAR Failures

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Interestingly, if it could survive a couple of years, I'd say that a big revamp and some adverts could get WAR competing with the likes of GW2 and SWTOR. Laugh all you will, but I did say "big".

The same things were said about DAOC 3-4 years ago, that if they fixed some issues, tidied it up a bit and actually advertised then they could make it a success. The problem is they are just not willing to put any effort into it, expecting the customers to come to them rather than them chasing the customers.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I doubt that EA would be willing to spend any major amount of money on WAR for a proper revamp, and Mythic most likely don't have that money themselves.

At best we will see one over a long long period of time rather then something that will happen over a few major patches.

and that won't bring enough players back to make it worth the time invested.

There's just to much wrong at the very core of the game to make any revamp possible without a major rewrite of the entire game.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Just started a 10 day revisit trial, and theres 5 servers left, with at least one that's about to get merged according to server motd... :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I think WAR will shut down first, that game is losing it's subscribers faster then DAoC does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom