WAR Failures

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Aqe, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Raven

Raven Brrrrr!

The same things were said about DAOC 3-4 years ago, that if they fixed some issues, tidied it up a bit and actually advertised then they could make it a success. The problem is they are just not willing to put any effort into it, expecting the customers to come to them rather than them chasing the customers.

2. Ctuchik

Ctuchik FH is my second home

I doubt that EA would be willing to spend any major amount of money on WAR for a proper revamp, and Mythic most likely don't have that money themselves.

At best we will see one over a long long period of time rather then something that will happen over a few major patches.

and that won't bring enough players back to make it worth the time invested.

There's just to much wrong at the very core of the game to make any revamp possible without a major rewrite of the entire game.

3. Xandax

Xandax Loyal Freddie

It does indeed look silly, but remember - much of the player base which have been there for years will buy it.
    Warhammer have little to no chance to attract many new players anyway - so what's left of Mythic might as well change a value in the game code, call it an expansion and sell it for money.

4. Ctuchik

Just started a 10 day revisit trial, and theres 5 servers left, with at least one that's about to get merged according to server motd... :(

5. Genedril

Genedril Part of the furniture

It's a race: Which will shut first, War or DAoC?

6. Fafnir

Fafnir FH is my second home

Think Daoc will be the winner, if they didnt earn a buck of Daoc they would have shut it down long ago.

7. Ctuchik

I think WAR will shut down first, that game is losing it's subscribers faster then DAoC does.