want cata tomorrow?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Neffneff said:
half way through downloading, bought from ebay, jsut waiting on the man to give me the codes.

same :)

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
call him if u dont get it in a bit - i dont know how busy he is atm - prolly quite busy as around 20 peeps are doing what i did today. I was first to do it - so i got my CD key within 30 mins after paying. leave it for a bit and call - thats what i did.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
nimronn said:
call him if u dont get it in a bit - i dont know how busy he is atm - prolly quite busy as around 20 peeps are doing what i did today. I was first to do it - so i got my CD key within 30 mins after paying. leave it for a bit and call - thats what i did.

does he speak good english?

and which phone number do i ring on the ebay page?

theres 2 sections kinda

edit:- hmm both numbers are the same, so nm me

Craft

Fledgling Freddie

So you download the 900Mb patch or whatever it is and get the game graphics but just cant go into catacombs Areas?

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
The guy speaks better english than most people in the UK :)

got my keys around 1hr after paying for em.

Very helpful chap

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
spoken to him twice so far today..very kind fellow. gonna give it another 20 mins or so then pester him for my email ;)

Gallak

Loyal Freddie
Anyone know what the cheapest delivery cost to UK from him is? Not had a reply yet from a mail to him.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
He will reply after awhile just be patience guys, after it was announced on FH there will be lots of people trying to get it and 1 person cannot go through 100+ people in about 10 mins, got mine within 2 hours or so, just send another email with confirmation of payment etc or phone him, phone number can be found on the ebay site. :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
i paid 16 euros for shipping on 2 copies. think all in all i spent £45.60 for 2 copies+delivery+added bonuns of him emailing CD keys.....

Litmus

Resident Freddy
i just rang him and he said he had only just afew mins sold the last copy and wouldnt have any more until tuesday, QQ

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Just give me the needed files to patch from US please - working on another solution atm...But need the files from US anyhow ;)

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
Krakatau said:
Just give me the needed files to patch from US please - working on another solution atm...But need the files from US anyhow ;)

send me a PM - with email address pls

York

Fledgling Freddie
Craft said:
So you download the 900Mb patch or whatever it is and get the game graphics but just cant go into catacombs Areas?

Say again, 900mb DL is alot just for graphics, from what i understand the 900MB DL is basically the entire catacombs client, if you dont copy your ToA folder then its a 2.3gig DL which is the entire cd content of all the game disc's.

btw i would like to confirm i have done this also, i now have catacombs installed and the CD-KEY i got via email was verified about 5 mins ago so its all good.

Just a few tips incase anyone is unsure.

Get 3 files from nimronn or someone else if they have them, remeber to copy your ToA folder and put the 3 files into there, then hit camelot.exe to DL 900MBs.

Make your bid on ebay with the link provided. They accept payment via paypal.

If your unsure about anything, phone the guy .. Micheal, hes a nice guy, busy guy but nice.

and last note, dont use the quick activation for catacombs, its not as quick as normal registration through subs pages.

and final note (honest) wait for servers to come back up :)

Berthold

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
i paid 16 euros for shipping on 2 copies. think all in all i spent £45.60 for 2 copies+delivery+added bonuns of him emailing CD keys.....

damn it been trying to get through to him all day just got through and he said hes sold shit loads and dont think he has any more in stock till tues...

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Tho i realy wonder how he gets the CD-keys..
He opens your "Sealed" Box.. grabs manual.. checks the backcover.. mails key..?¿ :)
what if he accidently gives the same key to 2persons.. then those people are a bit screwed innit?

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
Berthold said:
damn it been trying to get through to him all day just got through and he said hes sold shit loads and dont think he has any more in stock till tues...

It looks like the back up plan is over :(

Sorry to all that didnt get a chance to get a copy - but apprently hes out of stock so unless u guys can get a CD key from another company, theres nothing left you can do :/

nevertheless - congrats too all that did manage to get a copy and ill be seing ya ingame tonight ! with my VAMP W00T called Eventide.

ima phone the company and say thanks for all his efforts to send CD keys out

Must have had been a nightmare for him :/ but hes a really cool guy.

anyway

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
Devilseye said:
He opens your "Sealed" Box.. grabs manual.. checks the backcover.. mails key..?¿ :)
what if he accidently gives the same key to 2persons.. then those people are a bit screwed innit?

lol :p - well so far i know about 20 peeps that have done it - all activated and etc..so i suppose people make mistakes...but so far we havent had any.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
just got my keys ;) they were the last ones before he went out of stock.

that man has beena great sport to put up with us tbh, grats all those in same boat as me.....im activated on 2 accounts jsut waiting for the last 30% of my download atm.

THANKS NIM! i LUB j00!

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
Funkybunny said:
imo givf 50% of teh credit since i was the one who started it all :p

yep - as i said before i couldnt have done it without the help of other peeps :)

thanks for initially sending me the 3 files funky :)

York

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:

yea i was worried about this also, but he pulled through and i got a unique one. also if you look at the guys ebay rating hes alot to lose by ripping someone off.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers for files nim :)

Guess I'll have to wait till tuesday but its better than next friday.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
just spoken to michael, the guy selling catacombs, really nice guy, he said they were out of stock but they are trying to get hold of more copies atm, hopefully he will have some more today but if not it will have to wait until next tuesday.

York

Fledgling Freddie
York said:
Say again, 900mb DL is alot just for graphics, from what i understand the 900MB DL is basically the entire catacombs client, if you dont copy your ToA folder then its a 2.3gig DL which is the entire cd content of all the game disc's.

btw i would like to confirm i have done this also, i now have catacombs installed and the CD-KEY i got via email was verified about 5 mins ago so its all good.

Just a few tips incase anyone is unsure.

Get 3 files from nimronn or someone else if they have them, remeber to copy your ToA folder and put the 3 files into there, then hit camelot.exe to DL 900MBs.

Make your bid on ebay with the link provided. They accept payment via paypal.

If your unsure about anything, phone the guy .. Micheal, hes a nice guy, busy guy but nice.

and last note, dont use the quick activation for catacombs, its not as quick as normal registration through subs pages.

and final note (honest) wait for servers to come back up :)

I forgot to add (for those ordering tuesday) i paid a total of 23.99 Euros (£17.10) but bear in mind i told them to basically throw the cd/box away as i didnt want to be lumbered with the international delivery charge, all i got was what i wanted and that was the CD-Key via email.

I would also like to extend my thanks to Nimronn, if it wasnt for him i doubt there would be anyone from uk playing.

Havenhelper

Fledgling Freddie
Omg

I got on e-bay but noticed just before i paid that it was saying, please pay 79 euros by money transfer. 79 euros!"!!!!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
York said:

900mb is the difference in files from catacombs to toa (new textures, replacing old dlls and the like)

there's another 1.4 gig of textures and zones and stuff that it uses from ToA (they've not changed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom