Vigilance Recruiting is open......

J

jaapi

Originally posted by Event
Some peeps who join random rvr groups are the ones who expect everything on a plate...
Some peeps join random groups for that, some join RvR guilds for that. Some peeps don't want everything on a plate and join random groups, some join RvR guilds.

What was your point?

J

JoxerTheMighty

How about if we all agree that there are different people out there who all have different motivations.

But who are we to judge them? The next guy pays his (overpriced) monthly fee just like I do and therefor is allowed to enjoy this game the way he sees fit.

There are arseholes who are in PvE-guilds, there are also arseholes who are in RvR guilds and some arseholes are even guildless (wonder why ;) ) You can't question or judge everyones motivation to join an RvR guild. If he is a nice fella - great. If he is one of those persons described above: Please go away.

I for myself rather RvR or PvE with someone I like and who has a low RR than an uber leet RR15 wanker who ruins the whole atmosphere for the guild. Oc....if we can get both (nice guy/gal WITH KNOWLEDGE about what he is doing)......................:)

I may have strayed a bit with my reply here but forgive me: It's 4:55 am here and I havent had my morning coffee yet. Anyways...I hope I have made my point.

D

drummer

I will now str buff you oblimov everytime i see you

Think about that you

E

Event

Originally posted by mewdy
Event dont forget to put pet on healers ;)

LOL m8 - I am gonna have to remove that macro :)

I have a whole qb of macros for random grps - believe me as a bard it saves a lot of typing and stress.

"If you dont stick me in 5 secs I am leaving at speed 6"

L

LordjOX

LOL m8 - I am gonna have to remove that macro :)

I have a whole qb of macros for random grps - believe me as a bard it saves a lot of typing and stress.

"If you dont stick me in 5 secs I am leaving at speed 6"

tbh...
:/

E

Event

unch - i was exaggerating lol - i aint that l33tist and I make many uber fuckups like everyone else - just that bard's stand out more than others.

If a caster casts pb instead of nuke or a tank misses a style no one notices. If bard fecks up it stands out like a sore prick :D

A

angrysquirrel

If a caster casts pb instead of nuke or a tank misses a style no one notices. If bard fecks up it stands out like a sore prick :D

ok this thread is becoming wildly irrelevant but i know your pain ;)

E

Event

I wear my irrelevance like a twisted badge of honour :D

Z

Ziva

I was thinking about this today and tbh I feel that the opposite is true when it comes to random rvr groups.

Some peeps who join random rvr groups are the ones who expect everything on a plate - u taxi them to emain and they wait for the rpts.

I think this is not true, almost everyone prefers to RvR with people of his own guild but some guilds simply can't provide fulltime RvR or simply don't want to provide that. And i really don't think that people who gain their rpts by joining random groups are expecting everything on a silver plate cause making a random group work is much harder then making a guildgroup where people know eachothers playstyle work. It's much easier for anyone to gain rpts in a guildgroup then in a random group cause players in guildgroups who play often togheter know eachothers playstyle. I think a lot of wannabee-l33t-players join RvR guilds only as a way to gain easy rpts and nice gear but don't contribute a lot themselves.

J

JoxerTheMighty

Originally posted by Kahland
You must like to zerg - Else, dont apply. XD

I am afraid you must mistake us with some albguild, mate ;)

S

shadybrack

Originally posted by Ziva
I think this is not true, almost everyone prefers to RvR with people of his own guild but some guilds simply can't provide fulltime RvR or simply don't want to provide that. And i really don't think that people who gain their rpts by joining random groups are expecting everything on a silver plate cause making a random group work is much harder then making a guildgroup where people know eachothers playstyle work. It's much easier for anyone to gain rpts in a guildgroup then in a random group cause players in guildgroups who play often togheter know eachothers playstyle. I think a lot of wannabee-l33t-players join RvR guilds only as a way to gain easy rpts and nice gear but don't contribute a lot themselves.

amen

E

Event

Originally posted by Kahland
You must like to zerg - Else, dont apply. XD

What is your point? The occasional 2fgs is considered a zerg? In that case they havent invented a word to describe 5-10fg albs at amg who arent going for any keeps.

/as alb twat at amg 5-10fg

That do?

E

Event

Originally posted by Ziva

To know each others playstyle takes time and therefore effort. I am 33 years old so I dont give a shit about l33tness coz Im an adult who has played games since the year dot. I just wanna have fun playing a game with a bunch of people who want the same thing from the game. I joined with 4 L50s all sc etc so have never leeched in my gaming life so far. All im saying is that peeps want different things.

Why do hibs jump on the bandwagon with albs to slag Vig off? We aint l33tist in any way that I've ever been aware of and do our bit for the realm. I dont understand what the fuss is about tbh.

Z

Ziva

I'm not slagging your guild off nor do i say everyone who joins a RvR guild does this to gain easy rpts and nice gear. I know a lot of people who are in RvR guilds worked hard to reach their goals and simply enjoy beeing amongst friends and having nice RvR fights.

But if you say people who join random groups are the ones who want everything handed on a plate i disagree with that cause the people who want things on plate will most likely join RvR oriented guilds instead of PvE oriented ones.

And i agree on the part that all people want different things. And as for people slagging you off, don't listen to that. If you guys enjoy yourselves in RvR why bother what others think?

E

Event

Fair enuf m8 :)

Just dont understand peeps obsession with Vigilance tbh. We aint interfering in anyones business so why the necessity to comment on us? Just go and play the game and if you are bored dont look around for a BW target - go take in some experimental theatre or practice mime artistry or whatever fetish u follow :D

S

spankya

Just dont understand peeps obsession with Vigilance tbh. We aint interfering in anyones business so why the necessity to comment on us? Just go and play the game and if you are bored dont look around for a BW target - go take in some experimental theatre or practice mime artistry or whatever fetish u follow :D

There is always someone slagging off the RvR guilds, whether it be LA, VGN or Vigilance. All part of the game mate.

S

Shrye

Whining about savages gets boring fast, so people picks on just about anything ^^ ... thought most had learned already, by now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom