Vigilance Recruiting is open......

D

diabien_hib

Ok i will be blunt, Vigilance recruiting is open for the 1st time in 2 months.

Seeking....

Bards - 2 spots max
Druids - 1 spot max
Pbers - 5 spots max
Tanks - 3 spots max

About applications......

1 - If your an asshole - dont apply

2 - if your not rr5+ (under that circumstances considered eg bad guild etc), or aint a good player - dont apply

3 - If you love pve over rvr - dont apply

4 - If you hold bad grudges against other hib guilds - dont apply (circumstances considered)

5 - If your a whiner - dont apply

6 - You must be loyal to the guild, and to Hibernia - no matter what your doing. If not - dont apply

7 - You must be a team player (including running as more than 1fg if zerged) - if not dont apply

8 - You must be ACTIVE especially at weekends when the game is in its prime.

So....if your a good guy, good player, dont whine shout and scream at defeat etc, and are whole heartedly a Hibernian....message Diabien in game or apply on our forums.

Regards

D

diabien_hib

Then i get Don to hit j00 over the head with his lute imo ;)

E

Eltharion

what...we cant wajn anymore? >.<

nurf new rules

C

chrstffr

Originally posted by diabien_hib
Then i get Don to hit j00 over the head with his lute imo ;)

He do on a daily basis already :x

O

old.Emma

Im interested.

Not rr5 yet, but even for a low rr Chanter i`ve had my fair share of death spams ;p

Experienced player over all but still fairly new to hib RvR. Although there`s little skill needed as a chanter ;p just mash the buttons till all the bad guys are dead.

E

Eltharion

Originally posted by old.Emma
Im interested.

Not rr5 yet, but even for a low rr Chanter i`ve had my fair share of death spams ;p

Experienced player over all but still fairly new to RvR. Although there`s little skill needed as a chanter ;p just mash the buttons till all the bad guys are dead.

givf more info when applying imo xD

and i think your suppose to apply on guild forum, read the instructions on board before applying etc xD

http://vigilance.proboards22.com/index.cgi

O

old.Tzeentch

2 - if your not rr5 , or aint a good player - dont apply

i am not rr5, so i cant apply? =/

S

Son

Re: Re: Vigilance Recruiting is open......

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
i am not rr5, so i cant apply? =/

Wouldnt worry about the rr5, you are a shit player so you got no chance Jock! :rolleyes:

H

Herbal Remedy

no tzee u cant apply because

1 - your an asshole - dont apply

2 - aint a good player - dont apply

4 - you hold bad grudges against other hib guilds - dont apply (circumstances considered)

5 - your a whiner - dont apply

:p

O

old.Tzeentch

herbal dont make me fuck over that nice str relic keep!!!11 breaking treaty osv ffs

H

Herbal Remedy

herbal dont make me fuck over that nice str relic keep!!!11 breaking treaty osv ffs
treaty holds till i open alb spawn pool at dagda ;x oh n pls do try excalibur, hibs will have a damn hard time getting relics during primetime with alb mothership (aka castle sauvage) popping 10 warders every second.

Zerg defence for teh win, going to be hard for any realm to take relics with 400 albs heading up road in under 10 mins :D

O

old.Tzeentch

we'll see cupcake, i just need to get off my ass and play sometime i think ;p

H

Herbal Remedy

we'll see cupcake, i just need to get off my ass and play sometime i think ;p
cupcake is it? take some ss of power relics imo tzee not gonna have em for long;)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy

Zerg defence for teh win, going to be hard for any realm to take relics with 400 albs heading up road in under 10 mins :D

Typical alb excal stylie :p

V

VodkaFairy

I have to agree with herbal tbh.. 400 albs = insane.

K

kongo

2 - if your not rr5+ (under that circumstances considered eg bad guild etc), or aint a good player - dont apply

6 - You must be loyal to the guild, and to Hibernia - no matter what your doing. If not - dont apply
Regards

Findin it hard to combine these 2 req... If i belong to a guild and uses it just to first lvl to 50 and then get to rr5 and then leave for vigilance i dont consider that to be loyal to ur guild...

I know that peeps r lvlin to 50 and gettin to rr5 without havin a guild but the majority does belong to a guild

Maybe this is just 1 of those standard req but it looks strange

D

diabien_hib

What if they had a fall out with their guild and left it, and have been unguilded looking about? :)

K

kongo

Well, my thoughts of this is that most peeps who have a fall-out with their guilds or wants to join a rvr-guild r those who wants everything on a silver-plate and cant be arsed to take any initiatives of their own to change the situation in their guild...

But maybe im thinkin so cause i belong to a great guild where every1 have the right to speak his own mind etc :)

This is no flame at all but im pretty sure that there is many guilds out there who doesnt like to be somekind of pl-guild for peeps who leaves for rvr-guild when they ding 50 and a few rr.

My spellin etc aint very good atm since im pretty drunk but i hope u understand what i mean :)

E

Event

This is a recruitment thread - personal thoughts about anything else are totally irrelevant to this thread.

kthx

L

Lethania.

5 - If your a whiner - dont apply

And you let Saladbar (Uppercut) in?? Wtf I dont udnerstand :eek:

(sorry Hun if i blew your secret )

S

Shrye

Originally posted by Event
This is a recruitment thread - personal thoughts about anything else are totally irrelevant to this thread.

kthx

lol if you can't take people posts in the thread, why don't ya consider having it closed then? :rolleyes:

A

adari

Re: Re: Vigilance Recruiting is open......

Originally posted by Lethania.
And you let Saladbar (Uppercut) in?? Wtf I dont udnerstand :eek:

(sorry Hun if i blew your secret )

:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom