Vigilance is finished......

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asha

ouch :(
don't know the whole story ofc, but that sounds pretty harsh for the members disbanded :(
it's too bad to have one person only with rank 0 - it's always a danger that that could happen, better to have 2 or 3 at rank 0 so one person can't destroy a guild.

couldn't the rest of you reform under a new name? :(

btw had problems with viligence before but the ppl posting shit on here are just rubbing salt in the wounds. WTF you need to kick people when they are down?

C

cjkaceBM

Originally posted by Asha
ouch :(
don't know the whole story ofc, but that sounds pretty harsh for the members disbanded :(
it's too bad to have one person only with rank 0 - it's always a danger that that could happen, better to have 2 or 3 at rank 0 so one person can't destroy a guild.

couldn't the rest of you reform under a new name? :(

btw had problems with viligence before but the ppl posting shit on here are just rubbing salt in the wounds. WTF you need to kick people when they are down?

It's a penis thing imo :)

O

old.arneduck

good news everyone, Heste is slow.

read up a few posts ;)

F

Forau

Originally posted by silverblast
While I played silver when you were still an rr1l5 noob.

I was under the impression that his first char (Grond) was one of the first L50s on this server? So first of all, when he was a rr1L5 noob, you were probably graycon or still in grammar-school.

Secondly, I can not recall ever losing FG v FG vs Vigilance(mostly since we've only played a proper NP group twice since the "1-million-week" and I'm not even sure Vigilance were formed back then.

My memory might be fading so I'm not gonna go ahead and claim you've never beaten us. What I think Cougar reacted on was that the statement in original thread implies that our fights were 50/50 wins/losses, which would be pretty far from the truth.

By this post, my virtual penis has grown another 3½ inches.

O

old.arneduck

I congratulate you on your increased penis size Stubbe, and offer you my services to fully stimulate it.

U

uncle_sal

Grond wasnt even close to first chars dinging 50 on this server... even i dinged before him :p

And Karate... lol... i feel so sorry for you :) poor kid... have some :fluffle:

F

Forau

Originally posted by uncle_sal
Grond wasnt even close to first chars dinging 50 on this server... even i dinged before him :p

Heh yea I was told this afterwards. I played U.S. up until one year ago when I moved here. Still, I'm willing to bet quite a few inches of cyber-manhood that Grond was 50 before Silverblast saw the light of day.

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by old.arneduck
I congratulate you on your increased penis size Stubbe, and offer you my services to fully stimulate it.

can i video that ?

T

tildson

And Karate... lol... i feel so sorry for you :) poor kid... have some :fluffle:

Your first char was who? First hib who ding 50 was Cuthervaen, and he was pretty "late" compared to Mids and Albs with dinging the realm's first lvl50. And by that stage, im pretty sure Grond was 50 - because he was atleast one of the top10 mids to ding 50 if i recall it right.

And of course "one of the first to hit 50", can be defined in many ways, depends on how you see it.

D

Divinia

Cougar... i actually used to have little respect for you...

respect for cougar?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

S

silverblast

Originally posted by Forau
Heh yea I was told this afterwards. I played U.S. up until one year ago when I moved here. Still, I'm willing to bet quite a few inches of cyber-manhood that Grond was 50 before Silverblast saw the light of day.
Get ready to lose a few inches then -.- ,,

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Forau

that would make you minus 2 inches :eek:

O

old.Laryssa

like a supernova - expanded and consumed a view planets - then collapses into a white dwarf and disappears from the sky

rise and fall - happened so many times and will happen again.

:rolleyes:

F

Forau

Originally posted by old.Nol
that would make you minus 2 inches :eek:

I'm gonna look on the bright side of this. I'm still up 1½ inch for this thread.

E

Event

cba getting stressed anymore - just wanna have fun in a game

bring on next patch plz :D

A

Ahqmae

Pathetic, Diabien.

I hope Vigilance comes out of this stronger than with a such selfish and rash person making retarded decisions like this.

S

silverblast

Originally posted by Ahqmae
Pathetic, Diabien.

I hope Vigilance comes out of this stronger than with a such selfish and rash person making retarded decisions like this.
I agree .

L

Lunabel

Vigilance (zergilance) is back and will stay!!!!

feel free soloers to be zerged from us thx. :p

D

diabien_hib

yeah i fucked up by removing 8 guys, lesson learnt and i know i shouldnt have done that which is why i logged an alt and promoted ppl today when i woke.

E

Event

diab :/

i would forgive you if u behaved coz i share many of your views about the realm.

F

Freppe^^

Cougar... i actually used to have little respect for you...

pls, stop that, u mister i used to have respect for u, now i dont :p
such :p

I

ilaya

Originally posted by vintervargen

ps. aint you the guy that spam /as 24/7:confused:

now please xplain how u would know this.

and no i dont :) so UUUARGHHH!!! :p

confused? u should be.. even though this aint joined up writing.. its still words. expect reply in 5 days when u have had time to read it.

what diabien said about realm is true.. way he disbanded guild wasnt thought through as he will admit himself.

Can someone plz explain to me why a Hib guild should be in CF /as as opposed to a /cg? because i cant see difference atm.

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by Event
diab :/

i would forgive you if u behaved coz i share many of your views about the realm.

shared them through some bottles of beer eh ?

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by diabien_hib
yeah i fucked up by removing 8 guys, lesson learnt and i know i shouldnt have done that which is why i logged an alt and promoted ppl today when i woke.

Wonder how many of you trolls/flamers/sheep would have the guts to own up and admit you made a mistake, then set it right?

/respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread