Vigilance is finished......

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan1

Like many others I was witness to what went off & I dont think I'll ever understand why it got to this point Ive been a friend & known Diab over two MMORPG allied with TIC from commercial release before CF alliance was even formed but Diab man you changed I didnt agree with your actions then I dont now

Theres a right way & a wrong way to get a point accross CF Alliance have a perfectly good forum for discussions such as this, as a member of Vigil that was I have to say I was gobsmacked at what went off there was no guild discussion no Officers discussion just throw one and yell the odds I was on PM to Gray when all this was going on & I had no Idea what the hell to say to him as I had no Idea wtf was going on ....

Dia always wanted loyalty thats fine, but where was the loyalty to the guild members tonight when at a stroke you /gc removed the whole guild

I can only appologise to Gray & anyone else that was witness to this on behalf of many ex Vigil members.

Now anyone that cares to flame or disagree with me thats there right I know the difference between right & wrong what I was witness to last night was in my book very wrong & atm Im pretty close to calling time with this game. :(

H

Hestetun

vulcan dont call the game now tbh :( I cant tell what went since I aint in vigi or was on at the time, but ur too good of man to call it in.

U where on my first rvr trip to emain. U had a master plan and that was too all go together as one, so albs would think we where one at the tower :) still wont forget that ! :) First rvr trip, think it dident go so well at the first time, but omg what fun we had :)

D

diabien_hib

Vulc u left before the guild collapse, u were the first to leave. offer?

Quitting as of now btw.

B

Belomar

Searching my feelings, I can see that by my own lack of honest reaction this post should have been made in the Hib section.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Bleh, was hoping for a sec it was VGN.
No idea who is Viqilance.
Regards, Glottis

K

Khefru

:puke:
I went to bed feeling good about just having helped take Beno.

Wake up this morning and I'm guildless......Nerf!!!!!

K

Kallio

Originally posted by diabien_hib
thank the likes of atrocity and JH for pwning us many times 1fg v 1fg,

1fg Vigilance???

Nah, we had some decent fights... :(

S

Shrye

Hey, ebay.Diabien... Wondering if you'll do the "/quit" and then go off buy a new account, hiding under a new name and come back another time with your "I've been here since beta but won't tell my name" crap?

... wouldn't surprise me tbh ^^

R

Ravenbourne

Dont you think it would of been better to just leave the guild and hand the GM position over to someone else rather than leave 40 odd people guildless? and maybe of consulted your officers before removing the guild from the CF alliance?

Z

Ziva

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
Dont you think it would of been better to just leave the guild and hand the GM position over to someone else rather than leave 40 odd people guildless? and maybe of consulted your officers before removing the guild from the CF alliance?

I have to agree on that one, have you ever though YOU might be the problem and not your guildmembers? I would think reaaaallly hard to disband a whole guild if i was GM and i would probably remove myself before i would do anything drastic such as leave an alliance or disband a whole guild.

And to Vulcan, i'm sure there are many guild that wish to have such a great player/guy as you in their team so please don't leave because of this :(

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Ziva
I have to agree on that one, have you ever though YOU might be the problem and not your guildmembers? I would think reaaaallly hard to disband a whole guild if i was GM and i would probably remove myself before i would do anything drastic such as leave an alliance or disband a whole guild.

And to Vulcan, i'm sure there are many guild that wish to have such a great player/guy as you in their team so please don't leave because of this :(

/agree

Vulc, don't leave :)

J

JoxerTheMighty

Cant blame you, Vulc - it really seems that every guild we join somehow ends up dead in the end (well, with one exception).

Dunno if I will come back either - there isnt really a market for guildless LW-Elphchamps out there. Besides, I still got some trouble with Bibit..............again.

Perhaps it really is time to leave the game.

U

uncle_sal

Great news imo. Now i can finally concentrate on my rl training and stuff without worrying if our guild is fine :)

And the sad part is that many people left their own guilds to join us etc. and might not be welcomed back openhearted :(

V

vulcan1

Vulc u left before the guild collapse, u were the first to leave. offer?

Quitting as of now btw.

Yea I /gc quit before you removed the members online the guild didnt collapse you killed it in a fit of pique. No thought given for the hundreds of Plats paid out for GH/ other houses & cottages no thought for your membership.

I shouted in /gu for you to stop & calm down as did other members, also in /o as did Lunabel, the descision to yell over /as making threats was yours no one elses, there was no asking of members no asking of Officers it was your call.

We live in a democratic society not a dictatorship. and as as such have the right to have a say in what Alliance I want to be in. Ive always gone through this game with the attitude that every member has a voice & should be heard & listened to you didnt give a f**k what anyone else wanted.

C

chrstffr

your a credit to the old hib that we all loved and played - i did try to help Hibernia but obviously i couldnt

Hand over account to original owner imo.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by ilaya
hmm.. wasnt quite that was it.. DIPSHIT.. read facts beofre u fucking post drivel in future.

heh, nice unprovoked namecalling.

the post was in surprise how something like a keep take can end up in a guilds disbanding; i wanted more info.

ps. aint you the guy that spam /as 24/7:confused:

P

Pandemic

bizzare way to end a guild when most of its members seemed to want to continue it ? hurrah anyway 3 fg less of hib zergers

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Pandemic
bizzare way to end a guild when most of its members seemed to want to continue it ? hurrah anyway 3 fg less of hib zergers

and what mid guild goes often in 2FG? :eek:

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by vintervargen
and what mid guild goes often in 2FG? :eek:

dont know mate no mid guilds have enough people active for 2 fg
though that might change now :)

D

Divinia

[16:03] <strafe> vigi is running a gg now... =)

wtf? oO

E

Eltharion

Originally posted by Divinia
[16:03] <strafe> vigi is running a gg now... =)

wtf? oO

indeed we are...

so because Diabien goes on a powertrip or the like, entire guild is suppose to roll over and die?...doubt it

were here to stay...

E

Event

Wasnt online last night so you can imagine my disbelief at what has happened.

Diabien - I have no idea what to say to you tbh but being nasty to Vulcan is beneath you. He is one of the best peeps I have ever met in this godforsaken game.

The name vigilance is mud now thanks to you. Many peeps left their previous guilds to create something new. For some of us this was the hardest thing we have ever had to do in game. I feel bitterly let down now after the support I have given Vig.

At this moment in time I have no idea what to do - uninstalling seems a viable option tbh :(

C

cougar-

haha like we ever lost vs you newbs, could beat you afk.

S

silverblast

Originally posted by cougar-
Although I'm not in Vigilance anymore (was out before this incident) I still have respect for many of the members in it. While I played silver when you were still an rr1l5 noob, I bet I could kill you afk, even in my gimped, stolen :p, epic, that I was wearing at the time (hi gargo).

S

silverblast

Or was that mumin >>? Who cares, all you savages are alike.

L

Legolias

Ofcourse you would, you'd cheat your way into any victory. But we all know that don't we ;)

U

uncle_sal

Originally posted by Pandemic

And you sir, are an idiot :great:

U

uncle_sal

Cougar... i actually used to have little respect for you... now you are calling me a liar if i say we beat you 1fg vs 1fg fair and square? Beat you with random group... beat you with vigi group... nah... i must remember wrong. How about you go suck yourself with vacuum cleaner or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread