Vigilance is finished......

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

diabien_hib

After a big bustup with the CF alliance with regards to none of the l33t guilds supporting us in our keep spree of albion yet again (4th time) we decided to leave the alliance, and therefore i decided to disband the guild after lack of guild support from guildies and officers and would like to thank the likes of atrocity and JH for pwning us many times 1fg v 1fg, NP for the equal fights which we both won and lost, same to BF, FC, TB etc who are an inspiration to albion and show their realm have what it takes to compete, good going guys and keep it up you are great.

Dont know what i will do now, but thanks to the guildies who did support me which wasnt enough, and again thx to the alb and mid guilds (mentioned above) who kept us going with the fights that were really enjoyable.

And good luck Hib i do hope something kicks your ass into gear because atm them relics are there for the taking.

EDIT - Terra Dominus etc who did support us - your a credit to the old hib that we all loved and played - i did try to help Hibernia but obviously i couldnt

A

Aybabtu

awww......:(

tbh, it sounds like hibs have gotten albitites too.....

D

diabien_hib

and omg stop the guild invites please im still crying about what happened :(

T

TocaTank

:( shame, shame what a mess.

cheer up diab you geordie pidgeon whippet fancier

A

azshara

too much work to disband everyone, just /gc quit and let someone else do the work if u cba.
still, dunno anything about this.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

kinda funny u diabian tried to get other guilds to make a new alliance with you tho, even tho u complained when "LA" apperntly approached ppl from you guild.
Dubbelmoral anyone?

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by azshara
too much work to disband everyone, just /gc quit and let someone else do the work if u cba.
still, dunno anything about this.

lol, lazy bastard :p

I

ilaya

not 1 zerg less aussie.. might be major league destroy emain by hib zerg inc.. so shut your fucking face ok? u know nothing of what happened only what u read here

diabien.. i know NAILED on what it takes to do that to a guild u built up.. almost.. ALMOST done it myself.. but plz.. dont lose faith in hib.. a lot of peeps think same way.. including me and most of my guild.

drunken moment or not, rather play for my realm than for rp's..

thats why we aint called Hearts of WTFPWNDU!!CHECKURRPS!!

if a decent amount of peeps feel same way and would like to fight albs and mids on their own terms in emain, rather than 1g at a time.... diabien is the person to lead such an alliance.. many will join..

i will do it myself if he goes to whitley bay for 5 months and gets lost ;) hehe

W

Wot-do

!

sad to see tbh, agree with sargeras too much work to just be threw in the sea. would had been better if u had given someone else a chance to take over if u didnt feel for it anymore

I

ilaya

nono, i think point is proved when everyone turns on GM and blames him/her not not giving them what they want.. when in fact guild is built for another reason..

for those who joined VIG: why did you join? for rp's or defense of realm?
for those whinging now: what u gonna do now? RVR guild or so called normal guild?

quit yer yakking lay off diabien. coz i almost done same thing 2 weeks ago..

its not his Gm status that made guild bad or /as bad.. its the peeps who think rp's are the be all and end all.. its not..

and btw.. hibzerg inc soon.. dont like it tough..fuck off

V

vintervargen

how can a keep raid in alb make you disband guild? Oo

I

ilaya

Originally posted by vintervargen
how can a keep raid in alb make you disband guild? Oo

hmm.. wasnt quite that was it.. DIPSHIT.. read facts beofre u fucking post drivel in future.

X

Xaldrick

this is so very very pointless

now, I may be wrong, but from what I saw you were keepraiding in albion, I dunno if it was only a guild raid or you were accompanied by another guild - either way it doesnt matter.
You grab a few alb keeps - good job, you gave your fellow hibernians df and naturally they rush to it.
At this point you start yelling for aid to defend benowyc, fine but its far from all who wants these zergwars and theres several reasons for that, so you start to flame the other people in /as and eventually jumps on cf gms for telling you to calm down ?
What did you expect, that everyone should throw everything they had in their hands away and come to alb frontier because YOU wanted a zerg ?
If this is what you think "backup" should be like then I think you picked the wrong realm...

One final note - it was 2:00 gmt and on a friday nite - most ppl are out drinking at this time at week...

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Xaldrick
this is so very very pointless

now, I may be wrong, but from what I saw you were keepraiding in albion, I dunno if it was only a guild raid or you were accompanied by another guild - either way it doesnt matter.
You grab a few alb keeps - good job, you gave your fellow hibernians df and naturally they rush to it.
At this point you start yelling for aid to defend benowyc, fine but its far from all who wants these zergwars and theres several reasons for that, so you start to flame the other people in /as and eventually jumps on cf gms for telling you to calm down ?
What did you expect, that everyone should throw everything they had in their hands away and come to alb frontier because YOU wanted a zerg ?
If this is what you think "backup" should be like then I think you picked the wrong realm...

One final note - it was 2:00 gmt and on a friday nite - most ppl are out drinking at this time at week...
nah, some of us rp horny twats are farming emain, sory :>

J

Jergiot

im gonna come hib and make uber l33t guild with sarg and freppe.
sharpo and nol can come to.

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Jergiot
im gonna come hib and make uber l33t guild with sarg and freppe.
sharpo and nol can come to.
sory, not leet enough for me :\

T

taen

QUOTE : Originally posted by ilaya
hmm.. wasnt quite that was it.. DIPSHIT.. read facts beofre u fucking post drivel in future.

Relax ......... stop been so aggresive because U have a problem .. u are the one who looks like a DIPSHIT when u behave like this on a forum .. oh btw read my sig for advice :D

C

cjkaceBM

Originally posted by diabien_hib
After a big bustup with the CF alliance with regards to none of the l33t guilds supporting us in our keep spree of albion yet again (4th time) we decided to leave the alliance and therefore i decided to disband the guild after lack of guild support from guildies and officers and would like to thank the likes of atrocity and JH for pwning us many times 1fg v 1fg, NP for the equal fights which we both won and lost, same to BF, FC, TB etc who are an inspiration to albion and show their realm have what it takes to compete, good going guys and keep it up you are great.

Dont know what i will do now, but thanks to the guildies who did support me which wasnt enough, and again thx to the alb and mid guilds (mentioned above) who kept us going with the fights that were really enjoyable.

And good luck Hib i do hope something kicks your ass into gear because atm them relics are there for the taking.

EDIT - Terra Dominus etc who did support us - your a credit to the old hib that we all loved and played - i did try to help Hibernia but obviously i couldnt

1 - By your pointed note about TD I am to assume that none of the other 17 guilds in the alliance wanted to go on a keep spree so by default are l33t?

2 - You quote 'we decided to leave' yet 'I disbanded'. I presume this means that YOU caused Vigi to be removed and the guild you are GM of didn't like it? You do realise that being GM doesn't mean it is YOUR guild? I hope you haven't destroyed the guild in a fit of pique tbh.

3 - Since when did hib need to kick it's ass into gear? Have you ever considered that the vast majority of hib like the relics that we can defend, like that 20% bonus to magic and like the 20% bonus to being healed?

The Celtic Fist Alliance is as good as it is because of the guilds that are in it. It is one of the most successful in the world, and I personally believe it is, simply because it isn't ruled with an iron rod, and that is down to some amazing patience and tolerance by the GMs of Celtic Fist who have to put up with an inordinate amount of crap while balancing what is best for the alliance. The alliance is what it says it is, guilds allying with one another for the good of each other, and balancing all the different people and attitudes in this game, is a job I'm glad I don't have to put up with.

O

old.Nol

Sheesh, I missed most of it because my con went fucked.

Working with all guilds is like playing with molten lava, it's takes a lot of stoking to get people working right. My raids started with the so called roleplaying guilds and gradually worked up into getting everyone involved. It's a tough thing to do that requires patience and sometimes some ego stroking.

At the same time as you raid started many hibs were defending crauchon, and chose to stay in emain because crauchon seemed like a likely target for the 114 albs floating around.

Can't say I know what happened because I wasn't there, but truly does seem like a heated reaction. My suggestion would be to think it over for a few days, and see what kind of impact this would have on you and your mates.

A

acei

From what i've read you have over-reacted, because someone doesn't show up to defend doesn't mean they don't care, is it that important that you hold onto Benowyc? If it was a relic raid i could understand your reaction but 1 keep defense isn't worth destroying a entire guild. You seem to think Hibernia doesn't care, but at the moment albion considers Hibernia a MUCH bigger threat than Midgard, your groups are damaging us a HELL of a lot more than Midgard's are.

So in short, your realm does care... but not about pointless things, it was not that important to protect a keep when you know so many alb's are attacking.

K

Kicks

CF is not the only alliance and certainly not the only alliance with RvR active guilds.

If no1 is willing to support you from your own alliance look elsewhere. While you were keep taking in Alb other GGs from other alliances and random grps were wondering what to do.

My own guild grp gathered just before u opened DF, and we went and cleared the alb infestation. No mention of what was happening in alb etc.

If you keep other alliances informed then you will find that you get support from (unlikely?) other places.

Nice work in alb btw like to see keep raids happening reminds me of days gone by.

H

Hestetun

Well Diabien made sure today that LA isent a worthy guild cuz we dont do anything to help the realm. We dont go df and clean out the mids and albs , so xpers can be alone. We dont run in emain in our on frontier killing enemies. We are l337 that dont shite xD accroding to Diabian :)

And disbanding a guild why ? Afraid of that some other ppl in guild will do a better job then u ?.....Imo Vigi was good and a fresh blood to hibernia, but Sorry to see that the gm did a poo job and disbanding it , cuz he dont get what he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread