Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cougar-

no wonder you suck so much in rvr when you cant even disband a guild xD

C

cjkaceBM

Originally posted by ilaya
now please xplain how u would know this.

and no i dont :) so UUUARGHHH!!! :p

confused? u should be.. even though this aint joined up writing.. its still words. expect reply in 5 days when u have had time to read it.

what diabien said about realm is true.. way he disbanded guild wasnt thought through as he will admit himself.

Can someone plz explain to me why a Hib guild should be in CF /as as opposed to a /cg? because i cant see difference atm.

Thats all the alliance has ever been. A glorified /cg that you don't have to join when you log-in. It is used to transmit information that is relevant to the alliance. Sometimes it is abused but those occasions are pretty infrequent when you consider the amount of people playing.

Recently it has been used to form counter zergs, offer information about the galla raids etc. so is functioning quite well.

M

mewdy

Tbh after you little "speach" to us in DL the other night i got ZERO respect for you.

i laugh at your misery you retarded fuck.

S

sorusi

weee zerg stays, you are pretty annoying when its 8vs1, im betting this is your "fair" fights with np, when you jump solo ppl and kill them, but you are free rps in a fg vs fg fight :p

S

Sohan_THC

great guild back together.
no come back to bed server is still down anyway.

crazy hippies aint got beter to do then this ?
Go kill those middies when server is online .
they bad for the enviorment you know :D

C

censi

all FG's are free RP to mid grps in FGvFG fights. Unless you sux real bad. (you been playing long enough to know that by now). When you loose V a FG with no adds, you fooked up or you healer was asleep, other than that easy mode prevails for the time being.

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Vigilance is finished......

Originally posted by chrstffr
Hand over account to original owner imo.

yeh, speaking to original diab as we speak on msn, he's kinda heart-broken to see chars good name dragged through dirt

E

Event

Originally posted by old.Laryssa
shared them through some bottles of beer eh ?

No lary - that isnt what I meant and i am hurt by you saying that tbh as we were friends or so I thought. I am talking about rvr guilds who are only really rpt guilds.

e.g.

Anyone who claims they camp DF entry when they hear of a keep raid are doing so to help the realm and help ikkle hibbies xp in peace is a liar. Be honest you are only after the rpts and there is no way in hell you wud help the realm if it meant no rpts except in a RR.

That is the kind of view I share with diab and whatever u say about him he was a patriot.

M

Medde

no respect for u fotm cgr, i used to have some for u when u had some skills m8

C

cjkaceBM

Originally posted by censi
all FG's are free RP to mid grps in FGvFG fights. Unless you sux real bad. (you been playing long enough to know that by now). When you loose V a FG with no adds, you fooked up or you healer was asleep, other than that easy mode prevails for the time being.

Nope.

The group I've been running in for the last week aren't free rps for Mid grps. They have to work damned hard for em. :) :) :) and aren't guaranteed to win in any shape or form.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by tildson
First hib who ding 50 was Cuthervaen, and he was pretty "late" compared to Mids and Albs with dinging the realm's first lvl50.

Don't care for the rest of the thread, but just wondered... wasn't Tylar 50 before Cuthervaen? And Motorhead third if I remember correctly ^^ Nice recollections of the early days. Still like the game now. Stop taking it so damn seriously people.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
Don't care for the rest of the thread, but just wondered... wasn't Tylar 50 before Cuthervaen? And Motorhead third if I remember correctly ^^ Nice recollections of the early days. Still like the game now. Stop taking it so damn seriously people.
Cuther first Tylar was like an hour behind or some such.

J

Jerelyn

Omg :sick:
move the Soap Opera o hib forum PLEASE, whatever a psychotic GM of a hib guild does when being pissed isn't of interest to the ENTIRE bw forumites, that regularely reads RvR threads..

oh and gm: you know.. you killed this game not only for yourself, but also for your loyal followers, your guildies and friends. i certainly hope you will never be invited to the new <Vigilance>, if the former members will ever make one.

flame on, i can take it.

-Jerelyn

D

diabien_hib

the guild is still going tbh, i made some others gm and theyve re-invited the 8 who were removed.

only me whos quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread