Views on abortion

Is abortion wrong

• Total voters

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Oh, here's a funny one;

A vegetarian. Right? Who believes "every life is sacred", ok? So a fertilized egg is a human, with same rights.

Now then.

This vegetarian isn't a vegan, so eats eggs. Yummy.

God damn hypocrite! You just ate a chicken! :D

No I didn't

Most commercially produced chicken eggs intended for human consumption are unfertilized, since the laying hens are kept without roosters. Fertile eggs can be purchased and eaten as well, with little nutritional difference. Fertile eggs will not contain a developed embryo, as refrigeration prohibits cellular growth for an extended amount of time.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'm all in for Falcon Punches and coathangers

soze

I am a FH squatter
SHE could have used contraception ? SHE ? How about your fuckwit mate going down the Asda & buying some CONDOMS ? oh your mate is one them types... probably didnt want to use any protection at all, cause he wanted a baby like' didnt he ? Good on her, the world does not need babies produced by men lacking in the brains department.

Maybe you should have used some of your brain power to realize my fuckwit friend wanted a baby hence being upset at losing it. If she did not then she could have asked him to wear protection or used her own but she didn't.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Maybe you should have used some of your brain power to realize my fuckwit friend wanted a baby hence being upset at losing it. If she did not then she could have asked him to wear protection or used her own but she didn't.

let me get this right.

your mate and her were engaged....

yet they had never had a discussion about children and how soon they want (or dont want) them?

Not really a thought out relationship that.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
let me get this right.

yet they had never had a discussion about children and how soon they want (or dont want) them?

Why should a relationship base around talking about children? Not everyone feels their life should be leave school -> get job -> Find wife -> have children

Some stumble through life and fall in love and thats all they think about

leviathane

Part of the furniture
anyone watch that prog on bbc iplayer about sex in manilla(philipeans) about abortion v the church.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Why should a relationship base around talking about children?

Here here, and it's not stumbling, it's just not having any.

I'm so f*cking sick and tired of this "not married? No kids? You not play life!!!" crap.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Here here, and it's not stumbling, it's just not having any.

I'm so f*cking sick and tired of this "not married? No kids? You not play life!!!" crap.

I admit i stumble through life, i've just been lucky where i land all the time. But i'm not thinking shit i need to marry my ladyfriend and have children, we dont talk about anything like that, just have fun together and enjoy each others company. So long as the laughs keep coming we are both happy

soze

I am a FH squatter
let me get this right.

No they got engaged talked about kids she came off the pill got pregnant changed her mind got an abortion end of relationship.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Did i vote yes? I meant no... but im not sure what i voted..

But anyways, abortion is not inhertely wrong... but obviously its not a thing to prefer over other "non-kid solutions"... Well maybe preferable to pulling out! HAH!

Zede

Part of the furniture
Zede stop flame baiting, it's a controversial topic without attacking each other. No need to be a twat as well.

what ? I have serious problems with ppl as ignorant as soze, live with it.

I think the stupid cnut didnt use a condom ON PURPOSE. Knowing know his predisposition on abortion ( every sperm is sacred init?) he was probably rubbing his hands a the though of his own mini me. men like him make me sick, they think it is their divine fucking right to dictate to woman what she should do with her OWN BODY. Really, its taken 100s of years for women to be able to make this type of decision fucked if im going to play nice with ppl who would tear it all down in seconds, because he cried BOO HOO.

Oh, and its reeeallly easy for soze here, giving a totally one sided, baised view & interpretation.

soze

I am a FH squatter
what ? I have serious problems with ppl as ignorant as soze, live with it.

I think the stupid cnut didnt use a condom ON PURPOSE. Knowing know his predisposition on abortion ( every sperm is sacred init?) he was probably rubbing his hands a the though of his own mini me. men like him make me sick, they think it is their divine fucking right to dictate to woman what she should do with her OWN BODY. Really, its taken 100s of years for women to be able to make this type of decision fucked if im going to play nice with ppl who would tear it all down in seconds, because he cried BOO HOO.

Oh, and its reeeallly easy for soze here, giving a totally one sided, baised view & interpretation.

Haha your a fool he did not use a condom because he and his girlfriend agreed to try for a kid. Easy you keeping up so far?

She changed her mind had abortion.

Did this have to be the way no she could have said she did not want a kid she could have lied and stayed on the pill but she did not she said yes then killed it without even talking to him.

Are you female by the way you seem 100% biased to the female side of things and while i respect a womans right to choose i think the man needs some say. Both ways with keeping or not keeping the baby.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Haha your a fool he did not use a condom because he and his girlfriend agreed to try for a kid. Easy you keeping up so far?

Did this have to be the way no she could have said she did not want a kid she could have lied and stayed on the pill but she did not she said yes then killed it without even talking to him.

Are you female by the way you seem 100% biased to the female side of things and while i respect a womans right to choose i think the man needs some say. Both ways with keeping or not keeping the baby.

Ouch, in a situation like that I think that he should have at least have had his wishes taken into account. The girl probably panicked but it sure sucks for your friend :(

Olgaline

FH is my second home
political-pictures-hypocrisy-abortion-born-gay-rights.jpg

Zede

Part of the furniture

YOU think a woman should be 'forced" to carry a child she does not want for 9 months, WHAT FUCKING PLANET ARE YOU ON ?????.

I am male, and thank Shiva not a pig headed, self centered, sexist idiot like you and your deficient m8.

Read what you have said. You seriously think women should be forced to carry a baby they dont want just to stop your m8s crybaby tears ? Get a fucking life already, plze.

soze

I am a FH squatter
YOU think a woman should be 'forced" to carry a child she does not want for 9 months, WHAT FUCKING PLANET ARE YOU ON ?????.

I am male, and thank Shiva not a pig headed, self centered, sexist idiot like you and your deficient m8.

Read what you have said. You seriously think women should be forced to carry a baby they dont want just to stop your m8s crybaby tears ? Get a fucking life already, plze.

I'm not pig headed i just dont think half the responsibility should be mine but none of the choices. So I don't care if you do not agree with me i know there are plenty of guys who would have wanted an abortion but instead have to have a kid because its the womans right to choose, probably just as many men who would have wanted a kid but did not get one because its the womans right to choose. It should not be so one sided.

Also fuck you very much i am very pleased i can feel sorry for a friend and his hearache even if you do not think he deserves it.

Ouch, in a situation like that I think that he should have at least have had his wishes taken into account. The girl probably panicked but it sure sucks for your friend :(

All it would have taken was talking it over rather than just doing it i do not think the woman should be forced to carry the baby but both parties should be involved imo.

Zede

Part of the furniture
I'm not pig headed i just dont think half the responsibility should be mine but none of the choices. So I don't care if you do not agree with me i know there are plenty of guys who would have wanted an abortion but instead have to have a kid because its the womans right to choose, probably just as many men who would have wanted a kid but did not get one because its the womans right to choose. It should not be so one sided.

Also fuck you very much i am very pleased i can feel sorry for a friend and his hearache even if you do not think he deserves it.

All it would have taken was talking it over rather than just doing it i do not think the woman should be forced to carry the baby but both parties should be involved imo.

You have no comprehension what a difficult decision for a woman an abortion can be. Not ONCE have you mentioned the woman involved, other than to put her down, you dont give a shit about her feelings.

Every woman I have know who has had an abortion ( when young) has been mentally scarred afterwards. Its the lesser of 2 evils, either way it fucks up the woman involved. I would go as far as to say when the time is right they do have children, and love then dearly. You fail to recognise important factors like peer pressure from parents and friends, and something you cannot possibly comprehend, to be pregnant.

She is perfectly within her rights to change her mind at any time, and I guarantee you 100% if she was posting on this forum she could explain in detail the torture women go through during the abortion process. The woman I nearly married 10 years ago had an abortion when she was 17. She went on to do a Masters, travelled the world, and then settled down in her early 30s, and had 2 kids - when she was able & mature enough to support them.

What you are saying is, i dont give a shit what you want to do with your life - all I care about is the fetus in your belly.

You make me sick.

soze

I am a FH squatter
You make me sick.

I'm glad

My point is about the man having a say. In this situation the woman said she wanted a child stopped taking birth control and they got pregnant. Then she decided in her words she did not want to "Ruin her Figure" by having a baby so she went out and had an abortion. This could have gone so many ways and had much less of an impact if she just talked it though with him, as in he had a say.

If you need it explained again i will need to get Sesame Street involved maybe puppets can get though to you,

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
and something you cannot possibly comprehend, to be pregnant.

Not to get too much into it, but how do you comprehend it?

Also, would like to add, the trouble with pregnancy isn't the pregnancy and "what to get", it's about men and women. If a man was pregnant, it would be a whole different thing.

We can't "get" what it's like being pregnant, because we can't "get" what it's like being a woman and we're not supposed to.

Hell, women won't get why the penis is so important, mostly 'cause our junk doesn't work 100% of the time.

soze

I am a FH squatter
He seems to believe you are only a father when the child is born as if a man cares about the baby before its birth he is a wanker.

Zede

Part of the furniture
I'm glad

My point is about the man having a say. In this situation the woman said she wanted a child stopped taking birth control and they got pregnant. Then she decided in her words she did not want to "Ruin her Figure" by having a baby so she went out and had an abortion. This could have gone so many ways and had much less of an impact if she just talked it though with him, as in he had a say.

If you need it explained again i will need to get Sesame Street involved maybe puppets can get though to you,

If you honestly believe the reason she had an abortion was so she didnt "ruin her figure" your a fool. If you honestly believe a man should have a say in if a woman should gestate - I'l comission Jim Hensons workshop to do a lord of the rings'esque 3 part movie, just for your crybaby m8.

Zede

Part of the furniture
He seems to believe you are only a father when the child is born as if a man cares about the baby before its birth he is a wanker.

No, I have never said that. I follow the guidelines set by doctors & the various institutions - they have decided im sure with much deliberation when a fetus becomes a sentient being.

They have decided these important issues, not some crybaby chav (who apparently) had a girlfriend so callus, so cruel, so uncaring, so remedial - she had an abortion because, oh ( and isnt this convenient when your on a forum?) she was worried she might not get into her new primark dress.

soze

I am a FH squatter
This had a impact because of the way it was handled as in she had it done and then said that was her reason. It may not be but its what she said. Now try to follow if the man had some say as it the Doctor wanted to meet both Father and Mother so they can talk it though then my friend could have helped her with her fears or could have understood why she did it. I did not say force her at gun point to carry the child that get though your skull you twat or want to keep assuming and my mate are chavs.

Zede

Part of the furniture
This had a impact because of the way it was handled as in she had it done and then said that was her reason. It may not be but its what she said. Now try to follow if the man had some say as it the Doctor wanted to meet both Father and Mother so they can talk it though then my friend could have helped her with her fears or could have understood why she did it. I did not say force her at gun point to carry the child that get though your skull you twat or want to keep assuming and my mate are chavs.

And woman who purportedly has an abortion because it "ruins her figure" is a chav, so by default the bloke is too. Who mentioned guns ? Hervé Villechaize will direct you to your part of the island....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom