Views on abortion

Is abortion wrong

• Total voters

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Needs a third option that says 'I refuse to give my point of view in case some US-based pro-life wacko group comes round my house and skins my animals pretending to be morally good'.

I believe it is a woman's right to choose, though as someone alrteady said, I know my wife would never take the option under normal circumstances.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tohtori do you remember what Bill Hicks said about abortions and the phone book?

On a serious note I dont see it as wrong. It's black and white to me. If I buy a jumper or coat and dont want it, i take it back. If both parties do not want a child, I see no problem with an abortion.

Zede

Part of the furniture
I think it should be legal but where possible the father should get a say. Except rape ect, but just because a woman does not want a child the father should still have a say. He should be able to "force" the woman to carry the baby to term and then take the baby away. May not be a popular view but seeing my mates heart get broken when his girlfriend killed the baby even though he would have looked after it.

What your stupid heartbroken ( lol) m8 cannot grasp is, in fact no man on the planet can grasp is - what it must be like to carry a fetus for 9 months inside your belly.

It is her choice and her choice alone, its her fucking body not your mates. Tel him to grow some synapses & stop being an self centered dick.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
On a serious note I dont see it as wrong. It's black and white to me. If I buy a jumper or coat and dont want it, i take it back. If both parties do not want a child, I see no problem with an abortion.

That has to be one of the shittiest comparisons on FH so far :( Im pretty sure that most who "shop" for a kid dont wanna take it back.
fail.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What your stupid heartbroken ( lol) m8 cannot grasp is, in fact no man on the planet can grasp is - what it must be like to carry a fetus for 9 months inside your belly.

It is her choice and her choice alone, its her fucking body not your mates. Tel him to grow some synapses & stop being an self centered dick.

If the woman doesn't want the man to do anything, then it's "her choice". If she expects him to provide etc, then it's his choice too.

If the conception procedure was mutual and not some drunken "i use your penisholder now" thing.

Zede

Part of the furniture
If the woman doesn't want the man to do anything, then it's "her choice". If she expects him to provide etc, then it's his choice too.

If the conception procedure was mutual and not some drunken "i use your penisholder now" thing.

Women fought and died to have equal rights, somehow some crybaby bloke is not going to change much, yay. What he is proposing would never, ever happen in a sane world, we would need millions of right wing religious fundamentalists in power for that...ah..close one..yay again on only 2 terms for bush jnr.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Women fought and died to have equal rights, somehow some crybaby bloke is not going to change much, yay. What he is proposing would never, ever happen in a sane world, we would need millions of right wing religious fundamentalists in power for that...ah..close one..yay again on only 2 terms for bush jnr.

Notice; equal rights.

So, "only woman has the choice of the future of a possible baby", not equal.

Sure it's great that women can work and get same pay etc etc, but let's be honest, talking about "equal" is a pile of dongpoo.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Notice; equal rights.

So, "only woman has the choice of the future of a possible baby", not equal.

Sure it's great that women can work and get same pay etc etc, but let's be honest, talking about "equal" is a pile of dongpoo.

the mear fact the woman has the choice and is not ostracised from society by doing so makes it equal.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
the mear fact the woman has the choice and is not ostracised from society by doing so makes it equal.

No it doesn't.

Two people needed for baby; man and woman(don't get nerdy with it, general here).

Man and woman will raise baby.

Man and woman will pay for baby(mostly the man usually).

Man and woman will take an 18 year(at least) responsibility on themselves.

NOW, if it's expected for the man to do this, and is not told "you don't have to with no added cost if you don't", then hell yeah it's his choice too.

It's not like the females of this world can go "NGH!" and pop pregnant.

Zede

Part of the furniture
No it doesn't.

Two people needed for baby; man and woman(don't get nerdy with it, general here).

Man and woman will raise baby.

Man and woman will pay for baby(mostly the man usually).

Man and woman will take an 18 year(at least) responsibility on themselves.

NOW, if it's expected for the man to do this, and is not told "you don't have to with no added cost if you don't", then hell yeah it's his choice too.

It's not like the females of this world can go "NGH!" and pop pregnant.

like Bill said, if we could suck our own cocks......till then...I'll happliy be a slave to women ( so long as they are sexy)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
That has to be one of the shittiest comparisons on FH so far :( Im pretty sure that most who "shop" for a kid dont wanna take it back.
fail.

The point i was making is if you dont want a kid then have an abortion. I dont think about the "ooh after x weeks the baby has fingernails".

soze

I am a FH squatter

Thats absolute fucking bollocks 2 people have sex not one if she does not want a child she can use contraception as easily as he can. If she decides she wants it and he does not he gets cps for 18 years. She decides she does not want it he has fuck all say that is bollocks. I know a woman has to carry the baby but still it takes two people and ultimately only one person has a say and thats wrong. Also she was the self centered one killing a child that could have had a great life just because she did not want to carry a baby how is that not self centered oh wait yeah because shes a woman and its her body, And "lol" your a dickhead if you ever lose a child and are not heartbroken your a twat.

Sorry to any women who find this offensive.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i wish laddey's mum had had him aborted...

did anyone say that yet?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
soze, it's not that straightforward. She may not want the complication of a child. Even if your mate were to raise the child, she would have to bear it for 9 months and then give birth to it. She would probably grow attached, she may not be able to part with it. Thats why abortion is an option. It is tough on the father, but what is better, a child raised in a loving family by two people who both wanted it, or one raised by a lone parent and abandoned by the other.

You need to think these things through. But Zede and yourself could do it without resorting to name calling.

soze

I am a FH squatter
soze, it's not that straightforward. She may not want the complication of a child. Even if your mate were to raise the child, she would have to bear it for 9 months and then give birth to it. She would probably grow attached, she may not be able to part with it. Thats why abortion is an option. It is tough on the father, but what is better, a child raised in a loving family by two people who both wanted it, or one raised by a lone parent and abandoned by the other.

You need to think these things through. But Zede and yourself could do it without resorting to name calling.

I'm biased i know but i think the kid would have had a better life with a dad rather than just being killed so she could keep her figure. My one real life experience with an abortion has probably totally skewed my view on it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It is not just so she can keep her figure. You seem completely unable to grasp that she has rights and probably many reasons to not want to give birth. It might be different if that baby could be transferred to a different body, but you cannot ask someone to change their life for 9 months for something they do not want.

soze

I am a FH squatter
It is not just so she can keep her figure. You seem completely unable to grasp that she has rights and probably many reasons to not want to give birth. It might be different if that baby could be transferred to a different body, but you cannot ask someone to change their life for 9 months for something they do not want.

Again im going from my experiance where that is the only reason she could offer up to her at the time fiance "I don't want a baby now it will ruin my figure" every case is probably different. I just dont see why men have zero choice you dont want a baby tough your actions have consequences you will pay child support for 18 years. Lady you don't want a baby ok you can have an abortion its all you.

Not saying its easy but if a woman has the right to not carry the baby the dad should have the right to say i want it terminated if you decide to keep it i do not have to pay a penny?

Zede

Part of the furniture
Thats absolute fucking bollocks 2 people have sex not one if she does not want a child she can use contraception as easily as he can. If she decides she wants it and he does not he gets cps for 18 years. She decides she does not want it he has fuck all say that is bollocks. I know a woman has to carry the baby but still it takes two people and ultimately only one person has a say and thats wrong. Also she was the self centered one killing a child that could have had a great life just because she did not want to carry a baby how is that not self centered oh wait yeah because shes a woman and its her body, And "lol" your a dickhead if you ever lose a child and are not heartbroken your a twat.

Sorry to any women who find this offensive.

SHE could have used contraception ? SHE ? How about your fuckwit mate going down the Asda & buying some CONDOMS ? oh your mate is one them types... probably didnt want to use any protection at all, cause he wanted a baby like' didnt he ? Good on her, the world does not need babies produced by men lacking in the brains department.

You and your m8 should move to southern USA' bush country, they would love you out there.

https://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/greencard.html?gclid=CPPioIuD65gCFQETGgodbSX20g

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
SHE could have used contraception ? SHE ? How about your fuckwit mate going down the Asda & buying some CONDOMS ? oh your mate is one them types... probably didnt want to use any protection at all, cause he wanted a baby like' didnt he ? Good on her, the world does not need babies produced by men lacking in the brains department.

You do know, that now that we're living in an equal world (;)) it's also the females responsibility to make sure there's contraception, evn to the point where women should carry condoms(as they often do).

Blaming just men for unwanted pregnancies is as valid as blaming one person of a fist fight for punching.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i 100% agree with Toh, its no longer just the mans responsibility to carry protection, its both

I personally prefer the Glock G18c as it matches my IBM X200 laptop

g18cmaruiaeg.jpg

:)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Zede stop flame baiting, it's a controversial topic without attacking each other. No need to be a twat as well.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tohtori do you remember what Bill Hicks said about abortions and the phone book?

Damn...can't :(

Have to revitalize my hicks vocab when i get home :D

You're not a human till you're in my phone book. There. My hat is now in the political ring.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Yes it is wrong. I can understand why people argue that women should have rights over their own body ... but who stands up for the rights of the unborn child?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh, here's a funny one;

A vegetarian. Right? Who believes "every life is sacred", ok? So a fertilized egg is a human, with same rights.

Now then.

This vegetarian isn't a vegan, so eats eggs. Yummy.

God damn hypocrite! You just ate a chicken! :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
That is incorrect toht, vegetarians should not eat eggs, vegan or not. Vegans are just crazy :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also toht, your argument is ridiculous. So all veggies beleive "every life is sacred" do they? Bollocks they do, some simply cannot stomach eating slaughtered animals, for some its religous, some a health choice. You can be pro choice and vegetarian without being a hypocrit. Just as you can eat eggs and be pro life.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
My ladyfriend is a vege, she doesnt care about the animals at all. She has never eaten meat, she phyisically cant put it in her mouth (cue jokes) been like that all her life

Nothing at all to do with a sacret bond with animals or anything

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also toht, your argument is ridiculous. So all veggies beleive "every life is sacred" do they? Bollocks they do, some simply cannot stomach eating slaughtered animals, for some its religous, some a health choice. You can be pro choice and vegetarian without being a hypocrit. Just as you can eat eggs and be pro life.

Argh...no! I'm NOT saying every vegetarian thinks like an anti-abortion person :D

Saying that this example person would be funny.

Change vegetarian to "person who doesn't eat meat" or some such.

Christ and they say I want to start an argument :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom