[VIDEO]###TONFA-HunterE from the SouthE###

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u mean you gave account details to someone and he said thanks very much mate.

gohan

FH is my second home
no i mean the very original owner (not the guy i got it from) decided acctaully i feel like playing the account that ive sold i think ill e-mail GOA an GOA were like "kk mega m8"

but nvm

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Tilda said:
tbh, although censi may be good, Fatbelly would wipe the floor :D

not just Fatbelly, a greek np guy too :)

ok, they aint low rr :)

but realy nice vid.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
not just Fatbelly, a greek np guy too

like any NP gimp is gonna be able to stand up to the might of Overlord Tonfa

(powerslave was godlike in all seriousness though)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
like any NP gimp is gonna be able to stand up to the might of Overlord Tonfa

(powerslave was godlike in all seriousness though)

Something must have boiled over in yer head dude. Chill out, you ain't god and you never will be.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
lol u lemon its called sarcasm.

unless u think I wear like a crown and black cloak when i play for Overlord effects!

(only on Tuesdays!)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i prefer melon tbh, though i realise its a cheap rip off :(

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
omg

now that was a fun 15minutes of my otherwise dull morning at work

such fotm music tho, bastard !

funniest part the 2 cleric theurg fight :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
what is fotm about the music?

can you name all 4 bands?

Lethul

FH is my second home
was quiet nice, but man melee archer most be boring to play :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
censi said:
what is fotm about the music?

can you name all 4 bands?

The killers
The Cranberries
Jeffersons Airplane

The first one I can't remember :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
You're up to your random bitching again Pip?

Well, it's not so random anymore, seems to be every fucking thread you infest.

That quote was for Censi, not you.

And in Censi's honor, I'm going to use his signature word now.

Pip, You're a lemon.

pip

Banned
Kinag said:
You're up to your random bitching again Pip?

Well, it's not so random anymore, seems to be every fucking thread you infest.

That quote was for Censi, not you.

And in Censi's honor, I'm going to use his signature word now.

Pip, You're a lemon.
No i can voice my opinion just like you we care ?

pip

Banned
Actually I do care this vid was made from the new hunter spec that is 42 bc:) that we did not have back in the old days? this is a new pet yes? now no disrespect to Censi yes? the vid was great and as a fh fan we need more vids like this yes? but to compare hunters and the way hunters was played back in my days, does this vid prove to be the same spec hunter fighting back in my day? well no cause the hunter back in my day was about as useful as me in bed after a night out yes? now you got fotm yes ?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the spec was for old hunter too (pet icon is yellow in fights pre patch). the pet is irrelevent unless you use it to kite.

50 sword 50 Tstealth then 43 best. leftovers bow.

sure spec differently if u wanna kite or u like shooting things with bow. thats not how i wanna play though.

well no cause the hunter back in my day was about as useful as me in bed after a night out yes? now you got fotm yes ?

wrong again unfortunetly. With the hunter back in your day with prenerf FZ it was actually quite sick. Combine a rear stun on old FZ is a complete I win in a battler versus an assasin. When that I win is down you have IP. Old melee hunter was quite sick with those timers. had lots of prepatch footage of high RR sneaks dying to FZ, was pretty pointless showing that though. You seem to be suggesting suddenly because of the pet changes hunters now have the ability to wtf pwn all sneaks in melee, in that respect they no different now than previous (in fact worse). I dont even really notice the pet hitting tbh its all about sword damage for me)

----------------------------

first band is reef. the first 2 albums they did replenish and glow are imo 2 of the finest albums i have ever heard.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
toxii said:
Leeching was good too :p

watch my video, theres a little scene with Leeching at the end of it as i fought Monty.

October,11 2004 Old Frontiers

PS:

my.php

LOL :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Matmardigan said:

Hehe, the guy was extremely nice however, he got a rr12l3 druid on Avalon and he actually gave me 1p as start up money.

Talked to him for hours, and he seemed like a great guy.

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
For those gimps that sold their accounts. No account is ever lost until you burn your CD-Key and forget your name.

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
As allways, ur playstyle and vids are brilliant ! Imo make the hunter on US merlin :p

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one :)

But np whit a hunter just fraps 30 fights and you whil hitt whit your 2 handed i 1 fight and its ownzor but not fun to get evaded 95% in 29 of 30 fights :p

But stil a nice movie as always cenci :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
that really isnt true strictly at least. You do loose fights because you get like silly amounts of evades... but if you watch the fights versus infilly or soldad or thes or any of the stronger assasins. You can see instances of where they evade like 3-4 shots in a row etc....

Sure you can go to the extreme end of it.

These bits of footage were not at least tailored so say I have 20 fights with thesa and you pick the one where you dont get evaded every shot. These were picked because they were like the only fights I had with high RR sneaks.

I have actually fought galid and lost but not fraps. I have fought sole and lost and that went to the last swing and had that frapsed. fought habemus and lost and had that on fraps but he actually dumped on me. had another fight with thesa on fraps and won but it wasnt as clean. I really didnt have a lot of footage to choose from those like the censi vids I have fraps for a couple of months sometimes and u get some funny things. I have generally been playing less and finding harder to find good fights. I actually got fed up and thought sod it im gonna sling this vid togther and it came out really nice. It doesnt really give a warped few of the hunter, sure you can get pwned on anything, but you can also really pwn on the hunter and this vid shows i think what can happen if you go in gunz blazing ready for war...

On a side note has anyone ever seen any other decent melee hunter vids? I honestly cant recal seeing anything even semi watchable.

gohan

FH is my second home
censi said:
On a side note has anyone ever seen any other decent melee hunter vids? I honestly cant recal seeing anything even semi watchable.
cant say ive really looked tbh but the only good melee hunters were like kipu an snornig an niether ever made a movie.... i dont watch US movies much preffer to watch the movies of people i paly with/against..

its 1 of those classes like melee ranger or scout were few play them to thier pontential an even fewer make vids....

only scout vid ive seen is aolns (his first 1 rocked second was irritating :p good fights tho)

pip

Banned
gohan said:
cant say ive really looked tbh but the only good melee hunters were like kipu an snornig an niether ever made a movie.... i dont watch US movies much preffer to watch the movies of people i paly with/against..

its 1 of those classes like melee ranger or scout were few play them to thier pontential an even fewer make vids....

only scout vid ive seen is aolns (his first 1 rocked second was irritating :p good fights tho)
Alon took rouge class to a diffrent level like rambo ok they zerged but dam they could rock 1v1 bit like me tbh:p

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
Didnt realise Tonfa was ur hunter.

Will watch this vid later today. Did u manage to record the only fight i think we've had? (DC bridge, ends up v close with me in FZ iirc).

Ive seen you a couple of other times i think, but ur normally either fighting or recovering from jumpin peeps on their way to hib dock :)

gohan

FH is my second home
pip said:
Alon took rouge class to a diffrent level like rambo ok they zerged but dam they could rock 1v1 bit like me tbh:p
lol pip ill never forget the time in iRvR in alb when u uncovered my for a FG witch didnt add then followed me into water FZ me shoot shoot shoot then u had to purge slam IP then u used PS an ran away... i used erm..... som? lol ^^ and ofc the time u tried to 5v1 me with FZ included an i still killed you :p

edit erm 5v2 even ^^ but golly was a rr2 mincer an he was like on the bridge or somthing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom