[VIDEO]###TONFA-HunterE from the SouthE###

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Moaning Myrtle said:
Nice video Censi, you're definately not a one trick pony.

/respect

P.S. Why did you choose Sword over Spear?

Must be that the Sword has off evade stun!

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Really good movie censi, probably one of the best stealth movies that I saw in the last year.

If I'm not wrong, are you wielding a spirit weapon ( I saw spirit debuffs ) ?
And if I'm right about that then I'm still amazed that so many stealthers have so low spirit resists, thought they would have learned to cap it like one year ago but guess not.. :p

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Shame... would have loved to fight ya Hunter for sure as they were the best fights i ever had imo...
Ya Ranger was tough but i could beat him but a good Hunter was always a hard fight!
For me... Snornig was the best Hunter by far.... then Denaris and a couple of others...

Blizard said:
Shame... would have loved to fight ya Hunter for sure as they were the best fights i ever had imo...
Ya Ranger was tough but i could beat him but a good Hunter was always a hard fight!
For me... Snornig was the best Hunter by far.... then Denaris and a couple of others...

reactivate mejt!

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Id love to Matriarch but unfortunately i made my mind up that i wasnt gona play anymore, so i sold my account! Im trying to get hold of the geezer who bought it from me but he must have a new email address :(
Anyway... Its good to see a few old mates on here still playing!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
pretty much showed pip, denarus and the rest of the hunter newbs that they have absolutely no clue how to play their classes. great vid :)

pip

Banned
Raven said:
pretty much showed pip, denarus and the rest of the hunter newbs that they have absolutely no clue how to play their classes. great vid :)
Nothing in that vid i haven't done? and before pre pet love:) for a shit hunter my name comes up alot so must have something so FO:)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Nothing in that vid i haven't done? and before pre pet love:) for a shit hunter my name comes up alot so must have something so FO:)

TBH Pip, your comments are about as welcome as a foreskin at a b'ahmitsva. Maybe you should fo.

Nice vid.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the sword is spirit, im actually running a template built around CW because i didnt have the resources on mid (i thought) to get leggies. when I got the leggy i just stuck it in and lost 8 str, but it was still beneficial. I tend to get the CW out if im near alb territory as I found alb sneaks tend to buff their resists. A lot of hib sneaks I know buff up resists (m/h/c) so spirit is a good choice versus them. As a hib though you should be using matter weaps, because mids never buff resists in my experience and albs dont buff matter on clerics. Albs therefore would also be wise to opt for spirit. you need a physical weapon though imo for mini groups that u know will be resist buffed and CW is good versus scale iirc

and yes hunters melee has never been gimped like pup says.

snorig was i think the inspiration for me to roll a hunter, got a couple of like shocks when I fought him, (0 energy resist prolly didnt help though), he could stand and trade with me and actually force me to blow timers, which didnt happen very often, we had some humm dinger fights that were always over in seconds because we were always tearing such big chunks out of each other had never felt such mellee pwnage untill I fought that guy, and his secret was celerity reactive procs on armour parts, if that procced he went into banzaii samurae frenzy and u were fucked...

As a norse you can get stats perfectly suited to playing a swords melle hunter soon 375 str with aug str II. soon 2450 HP with no aug con or toughness. 770+ af capped quick and dex falling close enough to 300 (to not gimp your evade and help a bit with the odd arrow u will sling). you can make extreme templates by effectlivly only having to SC in +11 weapon (you will always have 3 stealth from som, and 8 on shield, it really is no bother binding a shield arm key next to your stealth button, once stealthed you can change over to the 2hander without gimping your stealth ((the calculation is made by how much stealth you have when you hit stealth after that its fixed untill to pop and restealth again)))

You get a leggy debuff and you will frequently find yourself swinging for 500+ damage with 200+ crits and thats where those 4 shots start happening on peeps. its impossible for me to match that on my luri ranger without spending around 50 points of RA in augs and touchness on a pierce spec. And on top of all that "gimped" melee damage (which only costs the hunter one spec line) you now get a pet which has gone from being a real handy interupt tool for caster adds and to track fleeing targets and a little bit of extra damage. To a debuffing, garrote and disese beast which was never needed in the first place. The hunter community on Vnboard including the TL has been screeming that the class was broken for a long time when its always been right up there with the best sneaks in the game... a lot of hunters (even prior to monster pet patch) like to cling on to 35 bow for some reason and wonder why a ranger with no bow who invests all him points and template in melee is able to overpower the hunter in melee. now they got it transformed into some gay kite machine for the players that were oblivious to how the class performs when specced and templated correctly in the first place....

+ celerity (which benefits 1hand users equally imo but no other sneak seems to bother to pack for some bizarre reason) means the key to success is being the ****** on the trigger so to speak, or in olde tongue playing in a way which assumes a sneak is gonna pop on your screen at anytime and as soon as it does you wanna hit it first and ideally hit it again before it hits you. If you do that then some targets will find themselves on half hits before they even draw their weapon.

mind you as with any video this is the fights that go good. So you can watch this and think christ this thing is ripping the shit out of everything. It doesnt (ive been wtf pwned by galid habenus and sole and some other lower rr's on several occasions). not too mention what some visual melee toons have done to me (matts champ, the caylan dude, some guardien fucking armsman cracking me for 500 damage with me hitting back for 50 on draw out)

But if you play good get into your swinging asap, play your timer cards accordingly, the hunter class can hit hard and hit fast and imo be a really enjoyable and fun class to play... this vid i think demonstrates this.

fuck bow.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
very nice vid censi, its a keeper!..

especially loved the "healing scene" ;p

gohan

FH is my second home
Blizard said:
totally agree i used to be able to beat kipu even tho he was rr10 but the only time i beat Ev0_o on my scout was when he was acedently wearing clothlegs with +% duration to spells ^^
Blizard said:
Id love to Matriarch but unfortunately i made my mind up that i wasnt gona play anymore, so i sold my account! Im trying to get hold of the geezer who bought it from me but he must have a new email address :(
Anyway... Its good to see a few old mates on here still playing!
same thing happened to me :< i "almost" got it back but the twat lost the subs details so i got to play for a few weeks before it ran out (sucked tho cos he'd respeced 50 bow an mos5 witch didnt suit my play style atall)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
*resists urge to throw in cheap shot*

gohan

FH is my second home
censi said:
*resists urge to throw in cheap shot*
can throw in all the cheap shots u want... im failry certain u cant even name 1 of my mid chars u just dislkike me for my guild not my play style

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Great movie mate! Really enjoyed it, too bad it was so short. Bring another one :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
fook me I tried to make this short because peeps said the others were too long (nothing to do with having no more decent fights frapsed, and getting sick of the server!)

14 mins gotta be long enough for daoc vid though :)

illu

Part of the furniture
You sod Censi. I thought I would peek at your vid last night before I went to bed, and then lost 15 mins sleep watching it :)
Nice vid - usual humour and good fights. Will be interesting if you take the toon to high RR :>

Oli - Illu

censi

Can't get enough of FH
im prety sure im done with the hunter.

tbh it was everything i thought it would be and perhaps a bit more...

only class left that interests me is a kite bow scout of dhoom (melee). but the idea of grinding one up through the pve treadmill is hmm.. not good.

Plus i would miss pwning swedes

so basically dunno

pip

Banned
censi said:
im prety sure im done with the hunter.

tbh it was everything i thought it would be and perhaps a bit more...

only class left that interests me is a kite bow scout of dhoom (melee). but the idea of grinding one up through the pve treadmill is hmm.. not good.

Plus i would miss pwning swedes

so basically dunno
Roll 1 face me on it:) + bring a mate:p shit you got none anyway /wave

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
pip, you would probably get flawless killed by a full regrowth spec druid solo

pip

Banned
Raven said:
pip, you would probably get flawless killed by a full regrowth spec druid solo
Seen great vids on fh for last 2 years raven:) shadowlost or shodowgoust something like that:) had fight with him other week on my hunter lets just say he die a slow death, will he show that in next vid? nah don't think so:) see there are big boys out there me and you no about,but to the others some vids look great but we no they don't no the big boys:p nothing against folk that make vids but show little weakness not just win win win.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
An excellent point made even more deadly by your clever little tactic to make it "sound" like it came from an illiterate fucktard with an IQ less than his show size....

If it hadnt of come from you we might have even thought it was someone genuinly that fucking clueless... pure forum genious at work once again...

:worthy:

Galid

Loyal Freddie
also was ace vid cens ;D top qual as always!

cya about oldtimer =)

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
I liked this best of all your videos! I wouldn't mind watching another 30mins of it tbh, if a movie is good I love when it lasts 30mins+.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Must admit Censi, its a good video and you play what ever class you play well... so respect for you.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
can throw in all the cheap shots u want... im failry certain u cant even name 1 of my mid chars u just dislkike me for my guild not my play style

Fourau(sp?) number 1482791

gohan

FH is my second home
wittor said:
Fourau(sp?) number 1482791
Foorau lol but i didnt have him for long i got like 1 million rpts then it got scammed off me :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom