[VIDEO]###TONFA-HunterE from the SouthE###

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
rox movie censi! nr1! :)

Altho i still dislike the facts that i can't see your combat window, which should show what kind of dmg you do/take.. Other then that, goodjob!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie, to bad my warrior doesn't last that long or maybe im just a gimp.:(

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
that was sick chef, great film but little to short or me i wanted to see more chef....

bet u laugh when u beat thesa and galid

i loved it as normal

censi

Can't get enough of FH
no laughing at thesa and galid they can both tear me to bits at will, and are really the type of player that makes the game worth fighting to play against..... both legends.

Tilda

Nice vid censi, loved the troll pron :D
Music much better than random screaming people in lots of vids.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
pip said:
Dl it on other comp running at 215 kb:) on ntl its slow but on sky it's flying

Ps...if any wonder why i got to internet providers it's cause i'm try out the new Sky deal it's like only £10 per mounth with sky package

aye and from what i've heard an amazing 2-3gig per month limit ;x

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
Good work mate, was deffo worth watching! - why didnt u put our fights in it? ;)

again, good work! -tune nr2 made me fall asleep or then it was the weed.. dunno

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Funny how a rr4-5 hunter is the strongest hunter on the server tbh... apart from guindor there is nobody that can even come close to your character.

quite impressive indeed !

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Theseus said:
Funny how a rr4-5 hunter is the strongest hunter on the server tbh... apart from guindor there is nobody that can even come close to your character.

quite impressive indeed !

Awwwww Denarius will cry @ that! whats the E mean in name btw?:p

pip

Banned
Nice vid i swear iv'e seen that trolls ass somewhere before:twak:

Tilda

tbh, although censi may be good, Fatbelly would wipe the floor :D

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
very nice vid
was kinda what I expected, showing that a well geared melee hunter who runs celerity charges can dish out the sort of damage melee rangers are not capable of.

sneaky boy having +stealth on shield :)
something (judging by templates posted) very few hunters take advantage of.

how much footage was pre/post pet loving?

Tilda said:
tbh, although censi may be good, Fatbelly would wipe the floor :D

Fatbelly havn't played his hunter since Shourded Island, though he tryed to EQ his lil hunter some year ago but didn't play that much iirc. :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Nice movies and a great way to shut down the whine about how hunters are gimped (they never where since TOA). Viable in melee and with the recent changes to the pet great kiters with their bow.

The Celerity-charges are a great thing for hunters (and any other 2H users), much more benefit then for 1H users. Its too bad they still didnt fix the PHN-imbalance in DAOC-stealtherwars, which was mostly pissing me off, but thats another story and not fitting for this movie :)

Found it too bad I couldnt see the damage done (and taken) properly and couldnt judge the pet-changes much, as you dont kite (and dont need to).

Will see if I ever come back to DAOC, if I will my ranger will give you a proper smacking :)

traktorlove

Banned
Puppet said:
Found it too bad I couldnt see the damage done (and taken) properly and couldnt judge the pet-changes much, as you dont kite (and dont need to).

Will see if I ever come back to DAOC, if I will my ranger will give you a proper smacking :)

You could see when he put pet on that avalonian theurgist in water from stealth, how he got diseased from like 1k units away going very slow afterwards atleast!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i would say this is Censi's greatest hit ;)
Really enjoyed watching it ;)

Shame i wasnt in vid tearing u a new a.hole ;p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
nice vid :) dunno what else to say really, confirms what ive said for a long time now, put a hunter with a solid temp in the hands of a solid player and its a damn good char that performs very well and it is not gimped in any way at all. Funny how so many say hunters are gimp tho, funnier is that this shows that it aint the class that is gimped, its the gimps playing.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Nice video Censi, you're definately not a one trick pony.

/respect

P.S. Why did you choose Sword over Spear?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Funny a good video but putting a fight against a Team Zerg member to prove how good a Hunter can be was hopefully not the goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom