• Make a video board and move everything there

Votes: 45 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

illu

Part of the furniture
As others have said - all RvR videos (from all servers) should have a chance to be viewed by the community here as it is entertainment and it produces "discussion".
Not everybody scours other forum boards, so sometimes a really good video could be missed if a mention of it is not posted here.
People learn things sometimes, they get to listen to music they might not listen to normally and just sometimes a real gem is found.

There is nothing offensive about a video of the game we love and play, even if it does come from somewhere else. How else are we to improve our play otherwise?

Oli - Illu

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Shike said:
dont be silly Flim.

People usually havent posted such links? For years people have posted RVRvids they have made here in this forumsection and all of a sudden you decide to be silly about it and refer to some offtopicvids that people even havent posted here. Thats just a stupid reason you picked out of the air. Be a bigger guy here and just listen to what people actually want, the majority of the visitors of this very section that is.

As I said, I found this whole discussion ridicilous and I still do, perhaps even more after you posted your reasoning around this. :/

People do post those links and they get moved to the offtopic section - not been many for a while but that's because people seem to understand off topic is off topic.

Now up till now there wasn't an "other servers" board - now there is.... what's the big deal with having discussions about stuff going on on other servers (as videoed by people) on the board especially made for it?

Are people incapable of checking another board for ... you know... stuff to do with that server? We don't see glastonbury RvR videos here either...

However, since there's such a demand for avalon/whatever movies according to this poll I'll let people post them here (a shame for the avalon/other servers board imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom