[VID] Censimilia Part 5: The Helmets Last Stand

pip

Banned
censi said:
only the epitome of lemons actually appeases someone when attempting to spite them!

getting rr5 on anything nowadays is like easy. so i guess prepare to be shocked!

In terms of prepare to face defeat. I think if you play a stealther in daoc you are no stranger to death.

The best thing about rolling any archer is its prolly the hardest toon to try and compete with in this game. But hard = fun and a challenge. OP for me = ZZzzz

If I was this control freak that doesnt wanna die then I would be rolling a Valk, VW, Armsman, Vamp <insert random crap mode> etc. Doesnt interest me in the slightest playing any of that shit.

And maybe consider that your hunter suxs because you sux? Doesnt mean the class suxs! Either way ill be frapsing at low rr on it no doubt, so rather than debait it we can wait and see.

pedal away those tag nut blues..... :)

Ok what makes you better than me?
1.I would never ditch my realm friends to play another realm

2. I bet on my account i have more rr levels than you could only dream about

3.I never send a pm to folk and insult them

4.I would never pm a mod on fh to get someone banned

5. Don't ever bother to pm me in game it will save me putting you on my ignore list

6.I never qq/whine 24/7 on fh at mods

7. I never pretend to be a great guitarist

8.I never pretend i no about everything

9.I never listen to pricks like you

10.I allways brush my teeth morning and nite

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Ok what makes you better than me?

1.I would never ditch my realm friends to play another realm
lucky them

2. I bet on my account i have more rr levels than you could only dream about
wowzers!

3.I never send a pm to folk and insult them
lucky folk

4.I would never pm a mod on fh to get someone banned
lucky mod

5. Don't ever bother to pm me in game it will save me putting you on my ignore list
deal

6.I never qq/whine 24/7 on fh at mods
right

7. I never pretend to be a great guitarist
good tactic

8.I never pretend i no about everything
thats wise in your circumstances

9.I never listen to pricks like you
u just quoted me

10.I allways brush my teeth morning and nite
but still manage to talk shit in between

pip

Banned
Are servers back up? anything as got to better than talk to this trailer park piece of pond life droppings?

pip

Banned
BlackrazoR said:
Lot of time and effort to be that offensive all the time I'd imagine :) .
Quess you not read fh much? cause my name ends up in lots of his posts it's not about being a bitch it's more to do with the truth:)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Quess you not read fh much? cause my name ends up in lots of his posts it's not about being a bitch it's more to do with the truth

:) the noble folk pip and his quest for the truth!

pip u need to fall back down to earth with a bump. Your the village idiot of FH and the game, your considered one of the worst players on the server (paper bag hunter etc serial adder wl). You come up with some serious bollacks with the stuff you say here, so much so that any post with a comment you make usually ends up in some shit slinging contest because the comment is so hidiously retarded even the nice guys irl turn into insta pwn leet FH warriors in moral retaliation!

pip

Banned
censi said:
:) the noble folk pip and his quest for the truth!

pip u need to fall back down to earth with a bump. Your the village idiot of FH and the game, your considered one of the worst players on the server (paper bag hunter etc serial adder wl). You come up with some serious bollacks with the stuff you say here, so much so that any post with a comment you make usually ends up in some shit slinging contest because the comment is so hidiously retarded even the nice guys irl turn into insta pwn leet FH warriors in moral retaliation!
Pg 9 of thread FAO hibbie doorstoppers

Why you name me with 1 of the most hated Mid players in the game ?

1.maybe cause you are clueless and no fook all about midgard?
2.That prick destroy a great guild in like 1 mounth
3.Then you put my name next to his cut to the bone
4.I will spellcrafft for all that needs it in game for just cost price thats why a lot like me
5.I will crafft weapons for mids for just cost
6.I will alch for folks at cost
7. So maybe folk like me for this
8.So get a clue before you open your mouth plz:wanker:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Ill take 5 end heal barrels and 5 eng regen barrels!!!

pip

Banned
censi said:
Ill take 5 end heal barrels and 5 eng regen barrels!!!
At some point it will come down to me and you and i quess you will need something no what you can fo/ok bump your thread enough now /wave

Ps...Before you slag me of again have a clue, ask your self could a rr8 hunter ever live with a rr10 ranger, that as just leveled a rr11 caster, with the hunter full of cob weds? and so timing due to long time out on the rouge:) and another thing get a clue i never add on hunter 1v1:wanker:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Snorig got close to 4 shotting me once

All sorts of RR8+ hunters have blasted my nutz off from time to time (koxine, denarius, guindor, kipu, hellghost, powerslave, gustav, narzu)

RR1 hunter could attack me FZ me, stun me at end and I could well be dead before coming out of stun etc... Even if I blow stuff he could be god moded and well templated enough to drop me etc. (sure I can do similar things back not like im defenseless)

but if you think fighting a ranger as a rr8 hunter is impossible go roll a WL or summin!

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
haha im in the movie, and on the business end of it \o/
im the stlong highlander alerion knight(in ml10 cloak) at 29:02 who saves the FZed cleric with a quick grapple hehe. bet you didnt see that one coming. :flame:

anyway, it was a coolish movie, i liked it. (bit boring class but you got the maximum out of it)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
gratz on using grapple in a FG to kill a soloer!

Sure didnt see that on coming!

Ranger boring merc fun?!?!

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
gratz on using grapple in a FG to kill a soloer!

Sure didnt see that on coming!

Ranger boring merc fun?!?!

FG? we were paladin+merc+cleric trio hehe and you FZed our only support, sure i grappled you, hehe, it was funny.

..and yes, even tho i never played a merc(so i dont really understand the question), some of their movies are a lot more entertaining for me, like gladric's all, samaroon's vid, etc.. showing 1on1 fights with an overpowered class at rr11/ml10/cl5 just doesnt need 35 mins imo.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer fear the OP ranger!

make merc or armsman or valk or VW solo vids for skill factor on underpowered toon!

GJ

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
yer fear the OP ranger!

you prolly havent heard as its a secret, but i tell you: rangers ARE op.

censi said:
make merc or armsman or valk or VW solo vids for skill factor on underpowered toon!

i didnt say with a word you're not skilled. (didnt say the opposite either tho)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
go ahead and tell me how rangers are OP rather than make the statement.

Lethul

FH is my second home
censi said:
go ahead and tell me how rangers are OP rather than make the statement.

spec mos5 and follow Habemus around an evening and you will see :p

kivik

Part of the furniture
Righthandof said:
you prolly havent heard as its a secret, but i tell you: rangers ARE op.

Incorrect, rangers ARE op, at rr5+.

While rangers might be OP you can't really compare them to merceneries, valewalkers, armsmen and valkyries.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
no offense hes a great guy but he has a completly different playstyle to me.

I generally like to open with stun stuns and stand and trade. I think hab likes to "manuver" for entire fights

whatever floats your boat i guess. not like I have never strafed but after a while u want nice clean fights rather than aiming to make your opponent loose DPS from not in view.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
While rangers might be OP you can't really compare them to merceneries, valewalkers, armsmen and valkyries.

you cant really compare rangers to any visual melee class tbh. The thing is people compare the best rangers with the journeyman visual melee toons and say omg nerf.

visuals melee classes do horrible things to all archer classes really. You can fight back with timers but in a battler of timers all these classes can throw back more at you than you throw at them. (if they want to, lots I find are specced for group RVR which makes life easy sometimes)

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
by saying rangers are op, i meant they are better than any other stealther classes, a good melee char should have no problem defeating 1. there are many many threads regarding this but to summ up, they got great melee utility like assassins PLUS ip2 + FZ + speed + pd5.. /and sure, you need the RR for it, but we're speaking about class utility/

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
by saying rangers are op, i meant they are better than any other stealther classes

Just because (most of) the sbs/infis in this server have absolutelly no idea on how to reapply and/or switch to elemental damage, doesn't mean that rangers are op!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I found all archer classes seemed pretty much free RP when I played my NS. I recall I died to guindor snornig and jarvio but pretty sure I made them IP and FZ and purge when they had som up etc.

The type of assasin that doesnt think he is competative versus archer classes is usually the newb type.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
FG? we were paladin+merc+cleric trio hehe and you FZed our only support, sure i grappled you, hehe, it was funny.

..and yes, even tho i never played a merc(so i dont really understand the question), some of their movies are a lot more entertaining for me, like gladric's all, samaroon's vid, etc.. showing 1on1 fights with an overpowered class at rr11/ml10/cl5 just doesnt need 35 mins imo.
That's personal taste, tbh. :)
I usually like tank/hybrid vids more myself too, but i thought Censi did a fine job on this one. Definately one of the more entertaining stealther vids i've seen, with lots of different stuff and some fun clips.
35 min is long, but it didn't seem too long here, thanks to the variety.

Gladric looked like a good merc, but wasn't he like rr9 and was killing a lot of low RR people thanks to reflex attack 3 and, well, being a merc? *cough*DT*cough*
I'd say that's more OPed than a ranger. :p
With a ranger vid like this, 35 min isn't really that bad. The good music makes it even better. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom