[VID] Censimilia Part 5: The Helmets Last Stand

illu

Part of the furniture
Getting it now from both locations :>
Filefront is hovering at about 100k/s
Excalmovies hovering around 170k/s........

Is this going to become a torrent too?

Oli - Illu

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I have had the pleasure of seeing this beforehand and it's an excellent vid imo... there is some pwnage, some funny stuff, fun TS chat and just smart play by the chief himself...

Well worth the download !

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
The game will never be the same without censi, I will probs hang my cloak next to censi's when my subz runs out ...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Actually, I have to wait til tomorrow with the download.

Not home atm and it takes some time to get it down :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
a typical censi vid in every way, and i love it :) in a way its sad this will probably be the last one, but then most of us have so many memories from daoc by now we don't need any more :p

take care chief, be sure to invite me to the 2.5 chess step bg before your subs run out. :mad:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Zap zap was my fav bit. oh and wtf is this 2.5 chess step i keep hearing about :p i dont think i got the memo :( I feel all...out of the loop and such.

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
Dling, looking forward to seeing it :) (watching you solo-guys vids always makes me wonder how I would do if I tried 'pure' solo and then I start bugging my group..) (and I'd be owned so fast anyway -remember when you killed me in 8secs flat, VF?)

Ging

Part of the furniture
good vid, nice music - i like the hippocritical comment of "god mode shield tank with som + wh up" - when our pov all through the movie shows a certain pd4/5 ranger with som + wh up :)

other than our mutual hatred for each other for the last few years i will miss you ingame.

You may have been right about something you said many moons ago in that we are much alike - well it seams we both setup mxn UI in an identical way. YOU poor fucker - u also sound like me on vent/ts (less swearing ofc).

Anyway shame to see you go - the game will be less w/o u.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i like the hippocritical comment of "god mode shield tank with som + wh up" - when our pov all through the movie shows a certain pd4/5 ranger with som + wh up

1) I dont think I duel ran, som and WH once in that vid? Ill have one or the other up at ALL times though. thats a given thing on a ranger as som is 10 mins dur 15 min rut and WH is 5 min dur 15 min RUT (and I even have access to a 3rd some for a lot of those fights from TD). when you run both though its rather OP specially on a tank class where u block and parry a lot anyway. I dont "tend" to show fights where I am running both som and WH.

2) I dont have pd4/5

fucking hypocrite censi!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
can the useless caster newbs fuck off out of the thread please?

Thanks

on topic. Really like the vid mate shows a variety of pvp with some fun (and not so) parts too :) end bit pretty much shows what solo daoc is like these days :(

Shame to see you quit Chief, hope we see you back in-game soon and gratz again on RR11 :)

Sacr

Loyal Freddie
lol very nice movie very chilled funny as hell tho, specially shadow strike, synergy chase and zapzap :D

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
only got a chance to watch the vid now but was very good m8 .. just like all the rest ( zap zap. . priceless ! )
real pity bout u quitting doac but as u said rr12 is pretty much impossible on a stealther and w/o a goal u are screwed ;(

only got talking to u a bit recently in rvr at beno but u will be remembered ! :fluffle:

cya m8 :worthy:

ps. soz again for killing u on the caba .. didnt notice the damn dot from the pet (seen as i turn off casting in chat window and dots are blue too) + the clerics smiting :twak:

Drege

Loyal Freddie
Nice vid m8. Hope you'll still be ingame getting your ns some rr's=). And hey gifs some cred for the ZAPZAP imo!! After all i was the one to open your eyes for it by xbowing your bb down in dc! Was very funny and i had to save your reaction on irc to a textfile;P.

[22:16] <censi> what the fuck graendal
[22:16] <censi> tell me how u just killed my bot
[22:16] <censi> in crauch centre keep
[22:20] <Graendel-exc> sorry didnt know it was your bb m8=P
[22:20] <censi> thats ok
[22:20] <censi> fucking classic

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Excellent video to accompany my morning coffee :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
can the useless caster newbs fuck off out of the thread please?

Thanks

just checking previous posters and its seams before me VF was about the only caster (cloth wearer) - so i assume that little jibe was aimed at me?

If so you will see I have a rr8 inf - which alone grants me licence to comment o0n a stealther video, then ofc u have my nearly rr8 merc...

so can all usless daoc quitters fuckoff out of this thread pls.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, quitters begone. They are generally a bad thing obvious:

1) It's one less player ingame, which is bad.
2) Their amount of FH whine doubles, which in the case of censi means we'll be flooded even more.

Ugh! Less whine, more play! :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Excellent vid :)
Full of humour and nice fights.

That shadowstrike scene is just classic.

I've always really enjoyed your vids, for the fun, playstyle tips and the way your character spec and equipment evolves, trying out new weapon/arti combos.

Sad to think I won't get to see any new vids from the little luri ranger.
Watching your old emain vids a few years back was the main reason I stuck with my ranger through no groups in PvE, even the horror of ToA'ed casters once I finally dinged 50 didn't seem so bad when I thought that one day when I got a RR's under my belt, I would enjoy the game as much as you evidently did.

Now thats a swan song :worthy:

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
The smite cleric made me chuckle, his group must've been proud of his performance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom