[VID] Censimilia Part 5: The Helmets Last Stand

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie Censi, was funny and was good. Well played...

Whats this 2.5 chess step tho ? lol

pip

Banned
Haggus said:
Nice movie Censi, was funny and was good. Well played...

Whats this 2.5 chess step tho ? lol
He said 2.5 chess step was a personal joke:) lol censi joke? prob more like personal qq/whine:p get more laughter out of alf garnett

censi

Can't get enough of FH
folk like you just dont no when to stop! :wanker:

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Watched it late last night night definately my favourite one of your videos, mainly cause im it looking uber in my old Knights of Purity GG colours!

You plan on hanging around on irc for late night abuse still? Seriously hope you do.

Anyways nice vid mate

p.s. learn2play guitar better god damnit!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Just to point out when we were messing with Censi at the villa there, despite his well known lack of love for Synergy i spoke to him on IRC right after it and we both had a good laugh it wasnt us being lame just trying to have some fun and Censi was a top lad that night.

well i had a good laugh ofc, but still I consider being sheered and killed by tracking cabby pet not the best way to spend my RVR time! (was only funny because of the way it took like gingy 50 goes to jump the wall imo)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
well i had a good laugh ofc, but still I consider being sheered and killed by tracking cabby pet not the best way to spend my RVR time! (was only funny because of the way it took like gingy 50 goes to jump the wall imo)

Agree, we were all laughing at him on vent too.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Awesome vid as usual mate :)
Always a pleasure watching them the personal touch you give 'm :>

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I watched this - its one of those vids that gives a real sense of what it is like to play the game. The humour is good as always and you can almost see a wry smile during that 'ooops paper guy fight'. So not simply a 'I is Chuck Norris' vid and to be recommended. I am still waiting on a chick flick from someone though.

Ging

Part of the furniture
censi said:

3 times ill have u know - my cabby is a lover not a hurdler!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
3 times ill have u know - my cabby is a lover not a hurdler!
Your character is a true to life representation of you :p you are also not a hurdler!

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
I watched this - its one of those vids that gives a real sense of what it is like to play the game. The humour is good as always and you can almost see a wry smile during that 'ooops paper guy fight'. So not simply a 'I is Chuck Norris' vid and to be recommended. I am still waiting on a chick flick from someone though.
try Tears of Wrath . . good NS vid but also roleplay at the start .. kinda chick flickie ... good music too (dont ask for a http got no clue its a bit old)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
also enjoyed it , thought you were gonna delete at the end heh

hah, thats exactly my thought at the end

in general it was a nice video, zap zap parts was hillarious or the thane part in the end

made me chuckle there when i saw you putting the scene with cloudzz being fz'd at alb docks, kinda won the bet by saying "n1 one cloudz now you are in censi's new vid" at the time that it actually happened.

kinda dissapointed tho, that another "just dinged rr11" person quits the game, or at least says that, hope you rethink and come back soon enough

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
good vid Censi, humour, decent music, solid quality, decent fights, all it takes really :) One of the better you made imo.

understand fully that you feel like retiring the toon, rr11 is a bucketload of RPs made and its an awful time spent on a single character. rr12 isnt a realistic goal for a stealther I think :/

illu

Part of the furniture
prOx^^ said:
Censi :) can you give me the songlist of the movie :)?

Please :)

Check page 4 of this thread - about the 4th post down......

Oli - Illu

Labello

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
My 5th and final vid....

Hmm do this mean you whan't whine any more? :fluffle:
Kinda egoistisk to keep all enemies to yourselfe imo.
Do you think you will have more rights than any 1 else couse you are frapsing?

Attachments

• sshot112.JPG
    sshot112.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 77

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Labello said:

rofl, such anger in the little one :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Labello said:

hahahahaha

Puppet

Part of the furniture
nice screenie Label, just as funny as the ZapZap part haha :)

pip

Banned
Labello said:
Now it's that kind of crap killing game at mo:( ok when frapsing it is annoying:( But ffs show respec for others :p now he plays mid if i see him at rr 2 getting ass kicking of rr11 don't expect any help of me.

auroria

Banned
pip said:
Now it's that kind of crap killing game at mo:( ok when frapsing it is annoying:( But ffs show respec for others :p now he plays mid if i see him at rr 2 getting ass kicking of rr11 don't expect any help of me.
do you think he wants your help? i think not

pip

Banned
auroria said:
do you think he wants your help? i think not
If he gets to rr5 on that hunter of is i will be shocked indeed:) cause he is just a control freak and don't think he as it in him to face defeat:p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Now it's that kind of crap killing game at mo ok when frapsing it is annoying But ffs show respec for others now he plays mid if i see him at rr 2 getting ass kicking of rr11 don't expect any help of me.

only the epitome of lemons actually appeases someone when attempting to spite them!

If he gets to rr5 on that hunter of is i will be shocked indeed cause he is just a control freak and don't think he as it in him to face defeat

getting rr5 on anything nowadays is like easy. so i guess prepare to be shocked!

In terms of prepare to face defeat. I think if you play a stealther in daoc you are no stranger to death.

The best thing about rolling any archer is its prolly the hardest toon to try and compete with in this game. But hard = fun and a challenge. OP for me = ZZzzz

If I was this control freak that doesnt wanna die then I would be rolling a Valk, VW, Armsman, Vamp <insert random crap mode> etc. Doesnt interest me in the slightest playing any of that shit.

And maybe consider that your hunter suxs because you sux? Doesnt mean the class suxs! Either way ill be frapsing at low rr on it no doubt, so rather than debait it we can wait and see.

pedal away those tag nut blues..... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom