[VID] Censimilia Part 5: The Helmets Last Stand

illu

Part of the furniture
Gear said:
Just because (most of) the sbs/infis in this server have absolutelly no idea on how to reapply and/or switch to elemental damage, doesn't mean that rangers are op!

With their tools up - rangers are OP :> Hell Censi killed me without me even getting a hit on him using only 1 ability, FZ and then side stun. If I somehow would have got out of that alive, I would have had some sort of WH to plough through, IP, high PD, etc etc.
To win against a melee ranger, you really have to get PA+CD in and pray IP is down :>

Oli - Illu

Righthandof said:
FG? we were paladin+merc+cleric trio hehe and you FZed our only support, sure i grappled you, hehe, it was funny.

..and yes, even tho i never played a merc(so i dont really understand the question), some of their movies are a lot more entertaining for me, like gladric's all, samaroon's vid, etc.. showing 1on1 fights with an overpowered class at rr11/ml10/cl5 just doesnt need 35 mins imo.

:wub:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
With their tools up - rangers are OP :> Hell Censi killed me without me even getting a hit on him using only 1 ability, FZ and then side stun. If I somehow would have got out of that alive, I would have had some sort of WH to plough through, IP, high PD, etc etc.
To win against a melee ranger, you really have to get PA+CD in and pray IP is down :>

i seem to recal dumping all on you once too and getting owned. against assasins without any timers isnt prolly just insta death unless u get a perfect full ice storm chain off dont get evaded and maybe get lucky with som procs etc. but on the whole u will prolly loose without timers.

sometimes u come up against an assasin high RR and just pwn them, sometimes u come up against them and get pwned. I think its pretty could balanced fights. assasins are very powerfull.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
illu said:

Oli - Illu

Well, SB's can kill people without using 1 ability aswell. Solid 2H Perf and you get the damage Lethul shows on his screenies at times. So SB's are OP aswell!

btw, why did you /rude me when I landed a PA on you ?

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
<Deep breathing>

Censi dont disturb me1!!!"!!!!

<Carrys on Deep breathing>

illu

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Well, SB's can kill people without using 1 ability aswell. Solid 2H Perf and you get the damage Lethul shows on his screenies at times. So SB's are OP aswell!

btw, why did you /rude me when I landed a PA on you ?

Can't remember :> Maybe you caught me with my pants down, or while I was re-poisoning or maybe I was trying to /rude at someone else who was "helping" and targetted the wrong person :) I don't think I'd /rude to you intentionally :>

Oli - Illu

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Can't remember :> Maybe you caught me with my pants down, or while I was re-poisoning or maybe I was trying to /rude at someone else who was "helping" and targetted the wrong person :) I don't think I'd /rude to you intentionally :>

Oli - Illu

Been playing my NS a bit active lately.. havent seen you once.. where the fuck do you hide ? :<

pip

Banned
Mastade said:
Been playing my NS a bit active lately.. havent seen you once.. where the fuck do you hide ? :<
Nice fight we had today mate:) you must of lasted atleast 4 secs:p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
quit with the fucking epeen pip for god sake.

gratz on killing something!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
not really dude thats prolly why you play one though

or your in it for the skillfactor!

either way your the last person that needs to fooking gloat here, people die in RVR etc its the game. dont wank over it cuz you killed summin ffs.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Nice fight we had today mate:) you must of lasted atleast 4 secs:p

lol didn't you retire you warlock? Other classes to hard for you:)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom