Version 1.75 delayed

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
http://daoc.goa.com/news/view_news.php3?id_article=3341

how can they first go out and say "yeah m8s this patch is stable!"
then 2 days later, no sorry ololo we missed major bugs when people connecting hehehehehhee now clustering will be delayed with 2 weeks more! you only need to wait until the first snow starts falling for cluster now! gratsm8888888888888888888s8s8s8s8s8s8s8s88s8s NO HATE!

Jamie Li

Fledgling Freddie
so what its not BIG deal we'll just have 2 WAIT thats whats life's all about :twak:

pet.spammer

Fledgling Freddie
USA been running the patch for coming up to 6 weeks and they dont have a problem. Whatever the morons at GoA have done has obviously screwed it up.

Excal and pryd REQUIRE NO translations so stop making stuff up to cover your own incompetance. Pathetic trying to shift the blame onto Mythic.

The day before the patch goes live a "major" bug is found and its Mythics problem. pure bullshit.

As previous posters have said nothing you retards do comes as a surprise anymore.

Uber

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
surely they knew about crashing when people logged on? otherwise how did they test it o_O

Espen

Banned
they have to have known about this bug for longer if it was truly a bug.. imo thats a bullshit excuse... my guess.. a gm is playing a warlock and he wants higher realmrank before the nerf...

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Said it before said it again.

Playing on Mythic servers rocks ;d

GoA can foad

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
pet.spammer said:
USA been running the patch for coming up to 6 weeks and they dont have a problem. Whatever the morons at GoA have done has obviously screwed it up.

Excal and pryd REQUIRE NO translations so stop making stuff up to cover your own incompetance. Pathetic trying to shift the blame onto Mythic.

The day before the patch goes live a "major" bug is found and its Mythics problem. pure bullshit.

As previous posters have said nothing you retards do comes as a surprise anymore.

Uber

Good point.. But they might use another codeing, but its still insane with 2weeks delay. Good im not online, this would piss me off and make me change from goa to mythic. :m00:

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
it's a game....... not like your promotion got fucked up or :m00:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
pet.spammer said:

Uber

U do know that every bug that appears GOA have to send it to Mythic for them to fix it?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
what would you rather have.

1) Patched tomorrow but crashing all the time

2) patched in a couple of weeks but works fine

I know which i would choose, give it to us when its ready please, really dont want clustering to go wrong so would rather they are happy that its working fine.

And yes, they do have to get stuff from mythic as GOA do not write the code, they just implement it.

Himse

FH is my second home
typical

but you all make it sound like the world is going to end :p

sounds silly but some people need to taste the fresh air :)

Tilda

pet.spammer said:

Uber

Wow, you really are clueless.
EU server setup is totally different (and better) to US servers. So supprise supprise, it has to have code changes made to it (by mythic) for the goa servers.
Translation is comparitivley easy compared to server alterations and eu specific bugs, the bugs, these have to be sent to mythic for them to find a fix.

As a previous poster (myself) has said, please get a clue before cluelessly flaming.

I'd rather have a bug crashing test servers constantly, than get the patch and have live servers unplayable until mythic sorts a fix.

Tilda

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Himse said:
typical

but you all make it sound like the world is going to end :p

sounds silly but some people need to taste the fresh air :)

Well some people have studies/work to go back to in August and wants to play some Cluster RvR before that perhaps? :eek7:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
rampant said:
color into colour - Queens english and all of that.....

yet they still cant get valour right :)

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Tilda said:
I'd rather have a bug crashing test servers constantly, than get the patch and have live servers unplayable until mythic sorts a fix.

Tilda

But ... but .... the game has been crashing all the time in RvR the last week already ... really hope the patch fix that TOO :eek7:

carrot

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Wow, you really are clueless.
EU server setup is totally different (and better) to US servers. So supprise supprise, it has to have code changes made to it (by mythic) for the goa servers.
Translation is comparitivley easy compared to server alterations and eu specific bugs, the bugs, these have to be sent to mythic for them to find a fix.

As a previous poster (myself) has said, please get a clue before cluelessly flaming.

Tilda

Realy thats interesting since when has the euro server set up been different to the US one.

It was stated when the game opened in the US that the euro version of the game including the hardware would be Identical and this claim was repeated several times by goa and was one reason myself and many others held of playing the US version for the Euro one.

so
when did this change
and
why

I suspect it changed when they 'upgraded the servers' and I further suspect the 'better' set up was infact 'cheeper'.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
hardware has never been identical... think goa has quad or dual xeons, where as mythic have only recently upgraded to similar hardware.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
carrot said:
Realy thats interesting since when has the euro server set up been different to the US one.

It was stated when the game opened in the US that the euro version of the game including the hardware would be Identical and this claim was repeated several times by goa and was one reason myself and many others held of playing the US version for the Euro one.

so
when did this change
and
why

I suspect it changed when they 'upgraded the servers' and I further suspect the 'better' set up was infact 'cheeper'.

i never thought the hardware was the same, i could be wrong, can you find a quote?

:m00:

suprise suprise..

Raven said:
what would you rather have.

1) Patched tomorrow but crashing all the time

2) patched in a couple of weeks but works fine

id rather them not have the crashing to begin with :mad:

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Its all because we won the Olympic bid! stfu to anyone who is French or that way inclined;p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I want to repair my tartaros ffs! It sucks to play with a broken one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom