Pendragon Patch Notes Pendragon Notes | Live Notes | Patch Note Archives

===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.103 Release Notes
General Changes
April 29, 2010

===================================

New Things and Bug Fixes

Spell-Crafted items will now retain bonus levels appropriate for their bonuses. All previously spell-Crafted items will have their bonuses set properly.
The Bind on Equip item functionality has been removed from the game. All items that were once flagged as Bind on Equip, and those that have been bound to players are now tradable.
All items previously flagged as “No Trade” that have since been made tradable are now tradable. Including all items that are in player’s inventories.
Class Changes and Fixes

Nightshades

All Nightshade magical abilities will now base their damage and variance off of the Stealth skill.
The single-target casted damage spell has had its damage values adjusted:
Level 1 - Lesser Dusk Strike - 3s cast - 1500 range - 8 damage (Cold) - 2 power
Level 3 - Dusk Strike - 3s cast - 1500 range - 13 damage (Cold) - 3 power
Level 5 - Lesser Twilight Strike - 3s cast - 1500 range - 19 damage (Cold) - 4 power
Level 8 - Twilight Strike - 3s cast - 1500 range - 27 damage (Cold) - 5 power
Level 12 - Lesser Gloaming Strike - 3s cast - 1500 range - 37 damage (Cold) - 8 power
Level 16 - Gloaming Strike - 3s cast - 1500 range - 48 damage (Cold) - 10 power
Level 22 - Lesser Nocturnal Strike - 3s cast - 1500 range - 65 damage (Cold) - 13 power
Level 28 - Nocturnal Strike - 3s cast - 1500 range - 81 damage (Cold) - 17 power
Level 35 - Lesser Midnight Strike - 3s cast - 1500 range - 99 damage (Cold) - 22 power
Level 45 - Midnight Strike - 3s cast - 1500 range - 125 damage (Cold) - 29 power
The single-target instant damage spell has had its damage values adjusted:
Level 6 - Dart of Night - 0s cast / 20s recast - 700 range - 20 damage (Cold) - 4 power
Level 9 - Dagger of Night - 0s cast / 20s recast - 700 range - 27 damage (Cold) - 6 power
Level 13 - Knife of Night - 0s cast / 20s recast - 700 range - 38 damage (Cold) - 8 power
Level 18 - Stiletto of Night - 0s cast / 20s recast - 700 range - 50 damage (Cold) - 11 power
Level 24 - Arrow of Night - 0s cast / 20s recast - 700 range - 65 damage (Cold) - 15 power
Level 31 - Rapier of Night - 0s cast / 20s recast - 700 range - 83 damage (Cold) - 19 power
Level 39 - Spear of Night - 0s cast / 20s recast - 700 range - 102 damage (Cold) - 25 power
Level 48 - Lance of Night - 0s cast / 20s recast - 700 range - 125 damage (Cold) - 31 power
Camelot Classic World Notes

Quests – Midgard

Quest Amulet of Warding – This item may now be turned in to Myrtai for completion credit.
Trials of Atlantis World Notes

Item Notes

Ring of Unyielding – The fury of the Gladiator buff granted by this item will now properly grant the Bolster Vitality buff to the owner when the Diminish Vitality defense proc is triggered.
Shrouded Isles World Notes

Several new powerful accessory items have been added to the Xanxicar, Nosdoden and Myrddraxis encounters. The Dragon Scale Merchants have also acquired these items and will part with them for a price. It is expected that as with any new item in the market the price will come down at a later time.

All Realms: Dragonseye Strand necklace.
Albion: Bracer of Arcane Vigor, Bracer of Arcane Commands, Xanxicar Remnant Cloak.
Midgard: Tentacle Ring, Slime Coated Ring, Nosdoden Remnant Cloak
Hibernia: Bracer of Famor, Hydra Eyes bracer, Myrddraxis Remnant Cloak
Belt of the Protector, Soulbinder’s Belt, and Potent Deathwatcher Chain: These items have had their Realm requirement removed. They will now drop from all 3 adult dragons and are available for purchase from the Dragon Scale stores.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
man, this looks more and more like the free epics in WoW :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Base stealth for composite stealth , if so at rr11 with 29 stealth this may suck testicles :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
where did you read that?

If its damage is based off base stealth skill not inclusing +skill it will gimp high rr's :p

Soz badly spelt before very drunk 6 cans stella and ywain farm etc etc ;)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder if items that can't be traded = artis as well? Or summoned wpns ie sun wpns

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
are they f'in serious??? The nightshade community has been begging from some form of boost to the NS magic skill to get on equal grounds with infs and sbs and this is what they come up with?

3 dmg extra for insta dd for high rr NS's and 6dmg on the castable one nobody ever uses?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hahaha so it was worthwhile to do the MoH quest twice and get 2 medals after all ;>

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
ah cool, so I assume we can trade myths around then.

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Item trading looks nice...

NS magic changes look f'in Retarded... tbh they need to either scrap the magic and give us more spec points (not going to happen) or drastically re-design the NS magic stuff...

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Trading includes: epic? dragonarmour? myths? arties?

tbh was moaning last night about vault/inv full of non-tradable shite can't really junk incase it's needed or gets boosted at some point in future (i.e. unused arties, quest items, epic/dragonarmour, etc).

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
dammit! I had a load of myths that I binned to make bagspace to help transfer items. lol

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Trading includes: epic? dragonarmour? myths? arties?

tbh was moaning last night about vault/inv full of non-tradable shite can't really junk incase it's needed or gets boosted at some point in future (i.e. unused arties, quest items, epic/dragonarmour, etc).

Cant be artis I'm sure or you will be able to use multiple artis of the same type and also have access to artis that wernt ment for your class. My noob inf will love a spear of kings :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Spell-Crafted items will now retain bonus levels appropriate for their bonuses. All previously spell-Crafted items will have their bonuses set properly.

One word: gay !

This will seriously f*** over my Molvik temp for all my characters and since the bonus level of an SC'd item isn't predictable, this is gonna produce a lot of anger.

Basically it means you gotta farm tons of ToA stuff with bonus lvl 0 to fill the non-armour slots.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
The other thing that springs to mind is those with enough bps will be able to buy lvl 50 chars for bps after the change if all items are flagged as tradable.

Starting to regret blowing all my bps hehe :(

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
tradeable artis is doubtful :p

and if it happens egg of youth for my stealth zerg eznp!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The other thing that springs to mind is those with enough bps will be able to buy lvl 50 chars for bps after the change if all items are flagged as tradable.

Starting to regret blowing all my bps hehe :(

Waste of bps ;)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
bind on equip and bind on aquire are different tho ?

equip:
mythirians etc

aquire:
epic armour, some quest rewards, arties etc ?

/edit

and even if artis WERE transferable, what makes you think they would unlock abilities for other classes anyway ?:p

Influenza

Part of the furniture
All items previously flagged as “No Trade” that have since been made tradable are now tradable. Including all items that are in player’s inventories.

I doubt that means all items become tradable , its probably just the old BP jewelry and the haloween hats.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
So high rank shades get fucked over first because of Celts and now we get fucked that we can spec lower stealth :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
So high rank shades get fucked over first because of Celts and now we get fucked that we can spec lower stealth :p

The spells are baseline now, and there's no mentioning that that gets changed.

And every assassin has 50 composite stealth, so you hit for max damage / no variance no matter what RR you are.

So they change the delve, the insta-DD goes from DD100 to DD125. Currently my DD hits for roughly 80~ on normal cold-resists, so I'm gonna do 80* (125/100) and hopefully a 1.25x multiplier for my 50 composite stealth so I might see a DD hitting for 125~ if they don't change how/what is our 'acuity'-stat.

The casted DD was never worth using, but since it gets a bigger boost (DD73.5 --> DD125 as well) it might be worth using now. We will see.

It is def. not the love I wanted but it is a start :)

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Spellpiercing10, spelldmg10, spellspeed10.
MoM3, Wp3-4.

180-260 dmg (on baddies with bad resist, maybe even 300+) each 1,2 - 1,3 second (crits not included). Now that's not uber, but seems fun, and would do some decent damage in some few seconds.
:)

krall

Fledgling Freddie

One word: gay !

This will seriously f*** over my Molvik temp for all my characters and since the bonus level of an SC'd item isn't predictable, this is gonna produce a lot of anger.

Basically it means you gotta farm tons of ToA stuff with bonus lvl 0 to fill the non-armour slots.

So? think its more fair to lvl'ers...now it more skill than ubber armor.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Dam this new patch!

Now all were gonna get is Punishment with his stealth full of NS's nuking us instead of PAing :p

Fear the new order. NS > Eld/Chanter!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Anyone know when this is going live? Need the cloak on my zergranger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom