Valentines Day!

Damini

Part of the furniture
What are you deviants getting your t'other half?

First person to mention pearl necklaces gets stabbed in the face with a non metaphorical pork sword, whittled from sharpest pig fragments

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Sauna and soap massage (the new hype after hot stone massages) :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
a card with a love sonnet penned by me, and a single rose!*

*aka I had no inspiration at all and suck at coming up with new stuff for VD each year :(

Damini

Part of the furniture
I wish to hear more about this soap massage, but fear throwing said words into google. Is it just a... frothy... massage?

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
nothing im holding out for our 3 years togther 2 weeks after :)

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
We decided not to get anything this year, but to have a nice quiet meal at home instead. I don't see a need for high-priced over-marketed gifts or cards if you've been together for a while, <cliche alert> the best things in life really are free after all </cliche alert>

rynnor

Rockhound
What are you deviants getting your t'other half?

A mass produced card and some kind of flowers (whatevers going at the cemetary down the road - have to take the labels off first :p)

Did anyone spot the ripoff toblerones with a rose on the side that were mysteriously twice the price weight for weight?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Nope, she failed miserably too :(

though the idea of tracing my co>< onto some paper was also nixed later :/

Clown

Part of the furniture
My left side is giving my right side some chocolate. I think my left side wants chocolate too, so maybe the right side will give the left side of me some chocolate too.

On the whole I just like chocolate.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I will get her 12 long stem red roses delivered to her with a nice message.

She's cooking a candlelit dinner for me on Saturday night.

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
March 14th is clearly the better day for two reasons:

1. It's my Birthday :drink:
2. Its International Steak & Blow job day. :clap:

Tilda

I broke up with my other half last week, so will be getting myself some sweet loving!

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
I was thinking a meal out and possibly some nice flowers with a card reading.

Darling,
Hurry up and finish with that spotty twat you are currently seeing and go out with me instead.

Winning combo tbh

Will

/bin/su
I made a card. I cut the letters out of newspaper, from a romantic song. Every Breath You Take, by The Police. I'm sure she'll like it.

(I really did this, but she has a similar sense of humour to me.)

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Well I got her a baby last Wednesday, and on Thursday I'm getting her the keys to our new house.

I think I've got it covered.

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Well I got her a baby last Wednesday, and on Thursday I'm getting her the keys to our new house.

I think I've got it covered.

Actually, I think she got you the baby, but the house should make up for that ;)

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
nothing spectacularly brilliant cos he selfishly has his birthday 2 weeks before hand, so all the money gets blown on that! A nice card and a little token something or 2 and a nice dinner out will do us!

Fweddy

FH is my second home
That sounds like a cool present Will. I wish you were my girlfriend. I was dumped two weeks ago, so I'm all alone *sigh*

Will

/bin/su
Sorry Fweddy, I'm already taken. Hot properties like me don't stay on the market for long.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I was thinking a meal out and possibly some nice flowers with a card reading.

Darling,
Hurry up and finish with that spotty twat you are currently seeing and go out with me instead.

Winning combo tbh

Think i'll be doing the same, its the first time in 4 years that i am single for V Day but I am falling for someone who has a dirty cheating BF shes coming into the light but its taking longer than I am liking so I may do nothing and spend the money on myself, hang on thats a much better idea scrap what I said before I am going to treat myself, I know I would not be disappointed with what I get and there will be no arguing if I accidentally forget to bring the present over and only bring the card, not that its happened to me before or anything lol

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I wish to hear more about this soap massage, but fear throwing said words into google. Is it just a... frothy... massage?

Don't really know all the English terms, but it's a sauna visit to open all the pores, followed by an hour long massage + body scrub rolled into one.

Here is the dutch site : Sauna Hezemeer
(the pictures should give you an idea :) )

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Weekend break in Amsterdam!

It's not really a valentines present tho - I need a weekend away and it's just lucky that it happened at the right time :)

I like Will's idea tho - I may cut out letters from the newspapers too - just before arranging them into a threatening letter lest she forget Steak and BJ Day,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom