Valentines Day!

Will

/bin/su
I'll make you one up and post it for £2.95 - its much more threatening if it gets posted. ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Wine + Ketamine + Sweet sweet lovin'.. That's what it's all about if you want a nice VD! ;)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm Scottish, i.e. cheap, so I made a card. I cut the letters out of newspaper that I stole from the local chippy
Fixed ;)

Will

/bin/su
The only thing you have wrong is that you don't get chips wrapped in paper any more. I actually used a copy of The Metro. ;)

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
I shall be handing out many bouquets of flowers, hand-ties and ornate arrangements all with a lovely Interflora branded logo on 3/4 of them...

the pain of having a parent who owns a flower shop, at one of the most prolific times of years when people just cant help but be tight :eek:
"what can you do for £5"
"For you sir, a swift kick in the gob.. this isn't the local tescos"

Im guessing Big G went for the Interflora "dozen red long stem roses" option, Mr Flash Git! :eek: passion red's are bloody expensive!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You should have used Marks & Spencer's then you bloody foreigner!!! :p

Tilda

I will still be getting myself some sweet loving, however I will also be cooking my housemate a lovely meal Sea Bass with fennel pesto and tomato salsa!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
A facial ?

Quite popular apparently. Some of the women at my work have been known to get a facial on their lunch hour. I never knew women were in such need for facials, they even pay good money for the longer lasting ones.

Embattle

FH is my second home
A lack of other half has made things cheap, cheap enough to ignore it all.

Damini

Part of the furniture
I'm not having a Valentines Day tomorrow, hence wanting to be girly and cluck over what everyone else is doing. I'm going to travel all the way to Norwich for a funeral instead, and don't think the two really mesh :(

So... I gave Kenny his present early. It's a keyring, which isn't high on the soppiness, but it's solid silver (since the man hates jewelery you have to improvise), and I had it engraved with a message specially translated into Gaellic in a little nod to his Irish background/hiding of soppiness in 1337 Irish code so that he won't get embarrassed.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
and I had it engraved with a message specially translated into Gaellic

'who ate all the pies and drank all my guinness' ??? :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
how about

'you're doing the dishes!'

Ignition

Fledgling Freddie
We aren't actually doing anything special for the day at all, sort of by mutual agreement really. I was going to say that I'm sure we're not alone in not being that interested in Valentine's day but reading this thread is making me wonder :eek:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Neither me or the missus celebrate it, which is fortunate given how poor I am atm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom