Valentines day!

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Bloody Valentines, jus reminds me I supposed to go away with my bloody ex (before we broke up)

Wish it will get out of my face, if you love someone don't leave it till one day in the year.

I just ruined a starting of a healthy relationship cause the way I was feeling today, bloody terriable, don't know if its fixable but tbh I think its for the best, I hate this bloody day.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Just send it and sign your name I did something similar now to someone. But I am pretty sure she'd take it in a funny way rather than seriously.. sucks :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Calaen said:
I would really like it if you losers :p dropped the your a girl bollocks :)

I am not a Lesbian

Your just saying that so Trem stops asking for your pic.

You don't have to pretend to be a bloke, just tell him you've got a sister and he'll ask for her pics instead :)

Athena

Fledgling Freddie
Never dip your nib in the office ink – can cause a lot of problems - sorry to burst your bubble hun :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Athena said:
Never dip your nib in the office ink – can cause a lot of problems - sorry to burst your bubble hun :)

That depends on how close you are to the person at work - that is - if you work in different buildings, or different teams and don't work together then it can work out fine. Basically what i'm saying is, that if you only see them at work by making a concious effort to bump into them, then you can avoid them if it goes sour (although there is email i suppose). Additionally, if you're 20/30 something and single, don't go out often - where are you meant to meet people?

If you work in the same team, or it's your secretary, or it's your boss, or a direct report, or someone you work with on a daily/regular basis - that CAN be a fucking mess.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Athena said:

And sorry to piss on your fire, but you've clearly never worked for a County Council. Husband/Wife other partner combos in the same department seems to be the norm where I am.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calaen
I am not a Lesbian

Bi-curious ?

well as ur parents said to u when u were a kid an wouldnt eat ur vegetables - how u know u dont like it if u dont try it :p
at least watch the new french connection ad - kung fu lesbians ftw:D

old.user4556

lilmissnaughty said:
how u know u dont like it if u dont try it :p

Flawed argument.

I don't need to be fucked in the ass by a big black man called Leroy to know i'm not going to like gay ass sex.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
I don't need to be fucked in the ass by a big black man called Leroy

see u been putting some thought into it tho to invent a charc to ass bang u like giving him a name an everything...

only messing with ya m8:D :fluffle:

old.user4556

I was actually picturing Trem, but I didn't want to admit it.

old.user4556

However, I have often thought what it might be like to be done in the bum by a gorgeous girl with a strap on.

I had sex with a girl at a party once, she stuck her two fingers up my bum; it was extremely pleasurable.

Why am I saying this.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Athena said:

My boss told me 'Don't pork the Payroll'.

...He had a point :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Athena said:

Especially don't sign your renewed contract with it after :(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Big G said:
However, I have often thought what it might be like to be done in the bum by a gorgeous girl with a strap on.

I had sex with a girl at a party once, she stuck her two fingers up my bum; it was extremely pleasurable.

Why am I saying this.

have also experienced that it is pretty funky :p

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
the strap on or the fingers?
:D

/waits for folks to start sayin calaen is a lesbian again since cal just made a comment bout sex with a girl... ;)

Tilda

Well today went well I think, everytime i caught her eye or she caught mine there were smiles all round.
I went to get drinks and as I walked out of the room she said how cute I was (not as in a lets just be friends cute).
We'll see how it goes!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
good luck Tilda. now don't let it go to waste :eek:

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
aww bless! potential wub is in the air :D
way to go tild:cheers:
keep us posted - not just cos we are all a bunch of voyeurs, honest...

TdC

speaking of voyeuring, get some pics up then there's a good lad :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Ch3tan said:
Your just saying that so Trem stops asking for your pic.

You don't have to pretend to be a bloke, just tell him you've got a sister and he'll ask for her pics instead :)

SISTER PICS GIFV!!!

I also agree with G, arse sex would hurt my piles, poohing even hurts :(

I have edited because I read some more of G's posts. I now do not agree with him, my anus is for exit only. A girl tried it once and I almost broke her fingers I clenched so hard.

Trem

lilmissnaughty said:
trem is prolly picturing u too....but with a zoom lens thro ya bathroom window ;)

What you wearing?

TdC

maroon lycra hotpants and a short sleeveless sheepskin coat!

Trem

Nah, you are too old now Teedles :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom