Valentines conundrum!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha having a great day so far!

Slept in till 10:30 (for me that's unheard of lol) did a quick McWork out (5k) then hot bath with iron maiden \o/ then off into town for a milkshake with my pal, went to the pizza store got a good 14" (oh er) hawaiian, home eat pizza & watch 300, yelling out the quotes now watching yes man and going to cinema tonight with the gals to watch 'Paul'

Also I got loads of really lovely texts and things from my friends this morning to wish me a good day; I love my freinds so much!!!

I hope everyone has a fabbity fab day no matter what they do or who they do it with; big squishy hugs to the lot of you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I did, but she made it clear shes not well enough. Mainly I dont wanna catch her cold so gonna leave it till shes better :)

630a4ccb-9be3-4923-8efa-607b619999b0.jpg

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Sorry :p. I've been wanting to use that all day, that was the first chance haha.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha well good stuff!

...am now rocking out to munchausen by proxy lol, had so many lovely messages and stuff today (I've been dreading it for months tbh) has just been peachy, who says you have to have a shit time on your own on V:day...but then I have never been one to conform eh?

*plays keytar*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well I splurged a small fortune today on a new bed. For me. To share. With me. Alone. :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Are they just as ugly naked as they are with their clothes on?

Say hi to the ol' geezers from me ;)
No she´s into pain...
ironmaiden.jpg

Just as shes into well equipped guys, i mean a 14" equipped hawaiian. :p And dont get me started at that milkshake.. :flame:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
As well as making a lovely dinner for the missus last night, I sat through Eat, Pray, Love with her. How fucking dedicated am I? (NB. As chick flicks go, this is the worst I've ever seen, and that's saying something; whiny, pretentious, self-absorbed tripe).

But we have a babysitter tonight, and we're off to see Paul, so yay!

Everz

FH is my second home
Pizza - Epic, well worth it
Movie - Social Network, been wanting to see it for a long time and was well worth it..
Sex - She fucking fell asleep.. lazy bitch. :|.

This lark doesn't have merits.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
- Worked from 8am to 7pm
- Did a massive shopping as my fridge looked like the Sahara in mid August
- Walked 10min under what seemed Noah's storm to get to my boxing class
- Came back home at 21:30pm totally soaked
- Phoned my mum and spent 30min listening to her complaints 'bout my grandma (now she wonders why I barelly call her once a month)
- Had a nice supper of chiken roast and vegies
- Smoked some white widow while watching "Elliot Ness' Untouchables" on tv
- Felt asleep on the couch

My Valentine's day :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Are they just as ugly naked as they are with their clothes on?

Say hi to the ol' geezers from me ;)

yeah and the bastards used all my bubble bath matey!

Went to see 'Paul' in the end, omg what a great film, sooo many other movie references and my friend (who is not a geek) needed me to explain everything hehe; seriously go see it tis brilliant!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
My day went as said; poker with long haired men. And some women. Well, dealers are always women there so, not a big surprise.

And one female unit plaing, A+ player at that.

Queens won every single hand they were in, which was a laugh :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom