Useless facts about your life?

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Non-Color-Coordinated Commando to the resque!!

commando4al.jpg

Commando was on last night on Channel 5 ( in the Uk) and boy was it a cheese fest.

Deathwish 2 was on right after it and it was worse... it's only redeming feature is that a very you Lawernce Fishburn (III) was in it and i couldn't stop laughing.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
my friend and me once gave a girl a wedgie and she punched me :(

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
The women of the Tiwi tribe in the South Pacific are married at birth. -- where the fun in the chase gone with marrrage :(

When Albert Einstein died, his final words died with him. The nurse at his side didn't understand German.-- Ownd

St Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, was not Irish.-- That's true , he was welsh ,s o his first job was to look after sheep.

The lance ceased to be an official battle weapon in the British Army in 1927.
yet again Polearmsmen get nerfed.

St. John was the only one of the 12 Apostles to die a natural death.

Gabriel, Michael and Lucifer (more commonly known as Satan) are the only 3 angels to be named in the bible.
According to Genesis all demons are angels who were cast out of heaven after Lucifer tried to take God's throne and several of the other angels bowed down and worshiped him.-- no comment

Many sailors used to wear gold earrings so that they could afford a proper burial when they died.--- Some of there security minded got Prince alberts ( /shiver)

Some very Orthodox Jew refuse to speak Hebrew, believing it to be a language reserved only for the Prophets.--- ok .. /walks away

A South African monkey was once awarded a medal and promoted to the rank of corporal during World War I.-- well most people in the army belive that officers are stupid Animals.

Born 4 January 1838, General Tom Thumb's growth slowed at the age of 6 months, at 5 years he was signed to the circus by P.T. Barnum, and at adulthood reached a height of only 1 metre.-- Hence Luwi's

Because they had no proper rubbish disposal system, the streets of ancient Mesopotamia became literally knee-deep in rubbish.-- or any city center at about 4 am on a thrus/fri/sat.

The Toltecs, Seventh-century native Mexicans, went into battle with wooden swords so as not to kill their enemies.-- sounds like Albs

China banned the pigtail in 1911 as it was seen as a symbol of feudalism.-- can't think of anything for that one.

The Amayra guides of Bolivia are said to be able to keep pace with a trotting horse for a distance of 100 kilometres.-- bet they have a shammie on stick behind them

Sliced bread was patented by a jeweller, Otto Rohwedder, in 1928. He had been working on it for 16 years, having started in 1912. -- wouldn't the sliced bread or any bread for that matter become stale ?

Before it was stopped by the British, it was the not uncommon for women in some area's of India to choose to be burnt alive on their husband's funeral pyre.--Burn baby burn .. disco inferno.

Ivan the terrible claimed to have 'deflowered thousands of virgins and butchered a similar number of resulting offspring'.--While Liam the forgiving is now broke from paying out all his money to child welfare.

Before the Second World War, it was considered a sacrilege to even touch an Emperor of Japan.--- no /hug .. no wonder he never smiled :(

An American aircraft in Vietnam shot itself down with one of its own missiles.-- In WWII a Bearcat shot it's down as well , it fired , dived .. as it started to climb again the bullets caught up and shot off his own wings o_O.

The Anglo-Saxons believed Friday to be such an unlucky day that they ritually slaughtered any child unfortunate enough to be born on that day.--Thank god i'm a THursday child.

During the eighteenth century, laws had to be brought in to curb the seemingly insatiable appetite for gin amongst the poor. Their annual intake was as much as five million gallons.-- Alcho's .. hence the dark ages.

Ancient drinkers warded off the devil by clinking their cups-- i knew this .. same way peeps in Nepal clap to get rid of em as well.

The Nobel Prize resulted form a late change in the will of Alfred Nobel, who did not want to be remembered after his death as a propagator of violence - he invented dynamite.--- I wonder could he be charged with war crimes today :p

The cost of the first pay-toilets installed in England was tuppence.-- imaging the state of them.. bet they have never been watched.

Pogonophobia is the fear of beards.--- No Dwarf on record has ever suffered from this.

In 1647 the English Parliament abolished Christmas.-- Boo .. feckin Brits :p

Mao Rse-Tang, the first chairman of the Chinese Communist Party, was born 26 December 1893. Before his rise to power, he occupied the humble position of Assistant Librarian at the University of Peking.-- so INformation = Power

Coffee is the second largest item of international commerce in the world. The largest is petrol.--- Mmmm Something.

King George III was declared violently insane in 1811, 9 years before he died.

In Ancient Peru, when a woman found an 'ugly' potato, it was the custom for her to push it into the face of the nearest man.-- now that is just bizzare.

For Roman Catholics, 5 January is St Simeon Stylites' Day. He was a fifth-century hermit who showed his devotion to God by spending literally years sitting on top of a huge flagpole.-- or he could of went on big brother .. hence he chose the flag pole.

When George I became King of England in 1714, his wife did not become Queen. He placed her under house arrest for 32 years.

The richest 10 per cent of the French people are approximately fifty times better off than the poorest 10 per cent.

Henry VII was the only British King to be crowned on the field of battle-- now that is kwel =).

During World War One, the future Pope John XXIII was a sergeant in the Italian Army.

Richard II died aged 33 in 1400. A hole was left in the side of his tomb so people could touch his royal head, but 376 years later some took advantage of this and stole his jawbone.---- Eyes Ez ... come on hand it over.

The magic word "Abracadabra" was originally intended for the specific purpose of curing hay fever.-- WTF ????

The Puritans forbade the singing of Christmas Carols, judging them to be out of keeping with the true spirit of Christmas.-- i'd ban them too .. just cuz they drive me crazy.

Albert Einstein was once offered the Presidency of Israel. He declined saying he had no head for problems.

Uri Geller, the professional psychic was born on December 20 1946. As to the origin of his alleged powers, Mr Geller maintains that they come from the distant planet of Hoova--- /makes crazy nosies

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
[SS]Gamblor said:
OK ...

I read different board anad post stuff from 1 to the others as i see fit :p

Well i would see fit to boink your GF, but you don't see me whipping out my loverod and poking her funhole now do you? :eek:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Well i would see fit to boink your GF, but you don't see me whipping out my loverod and poking her funhole now do you? :eek:

no .. no i didn't ...

but at least it explaines the big smile on my Face :eek: :kissit: ;)

Twigbob

Fledgling Freddie
I broke my last phone when i fell off a fence

i saw 5 foxes last night

I nearly drove out in front of a bus in a driving lesson

My feet are UK size 12

I got a 2inch Corvette at christmas

I was taught by one of the few Aikido masters of the world on Saturday

He said i sat like a woman

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Twigbob said:
I was taught by one of the few Aikido masters of the world on Saturday

He said i sat like a woman

lol :D made me laugh

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
I've spent the entire day avoiding any work whatsoever :)

I've spent the entire day enacting fights between Weebl & Bob, Chris the Ninja-Pirate -v- loads of Burger King Star Wars toys :)

I can stretch my ballsack to my knee. Not the balls, just the sack.

My hair is now only 4 inches from my belt again :D I've not got long hair, i just wear a belt around my chest. No, i have long hair, i made that up, i'm sorry...

Tilda

I applied for yet another summer vacation scheme today!

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
ive been run over by a parked car

ive stuck a dried pea up my nose (had to go to hospital to get it out)

i come from a town were they hung monkeys and make them mayors

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
Facts about another member of my family:

My grandad bribed his driving instructore during the war with a tin of tuna, and he was passed!

He stole mountains of denby pottery from the actual facotry (he was bribing the security guard).

about me:
I hate spiders!
My hair and nails grow very very quickly
I knocked my brothers teeth out by accident!
Most pain i have been in is at paintballing where a ball bounced off the top of my head!!
I have had a head x ray! for a brace though :(
The last member of the basset family resides in the same residential home as my gran!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom