Use Your Brains! What was your first DAoC Character?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
First char I made was Thadius my sorc

Still play him now enjoy playing him more than any other chars, even though Ive played level 20-24 on every other alb class

Vladamir

FH is my second home
First char was a highlander scout, who i got to level 3 back in oldschool ludlow, had to delete him because i got stuck in a tower and wasn't aware of the /stuck command :(

After that Vladamir the armsman was born :)

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
first char was a hunter on mid/pryd but after seeing Boooomer play his thane in rvr and met something that had plate armor and spells above his head ( i later learned it was called twisting :p ) i quickly rerolled excal and made a pally...still in epic now and utterly retired :) later made a wizz wich i named Starflame (cause Starscream was taken :( )..
got bored of alb and moved hib/pryd made a chanter and a ranger (for those solo times) and after several months getting pounded into the ground in GG on chanter i made (with lots of help from guildies (thank you!)) a blademaster named Escalla wich i play atm and enjoying it (well mostly)

Jebelious

Fledgling Freddie
my first char was Bobadob the runemaster which i deleted at lvl 10 and changed to a shamy on excal. Got him to lvl 20 which took forever then made my char on alb/pry

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
My first char ever was on the US servers when they were on patch 1.57 or sumtin. Was watching a friend play and wanted to try it out. Created an elf voidspecced eldrich named Loriel on MLF server.

First char ever created on EU server was Loqlor the hunter. Got him to 31 then created a norse spiritmaster named Mirani (which my valk now is named as). This was around 1.59-1.60 patch if I remember correctly.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
First char was my Skald Hellskor in EU Beta, and no, didn't know that "skor" meant "shoe" in swedish, so in swenglish translation: Shoes from Hell!
Not too bad as a name for a Skald :D

He's still the head of my little in-game gang, owner of the house, my first Legendary Crafter ...and still only mighty lvl20!
(after the /level command was introduced, before that he was lvl7 due to GOA giving exp for a downtime ;))

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Cylian said:
First char was my Skald Hellskor in EU Beta, and no, didn't know that "skor" meant "shoe" in swedish, so in swenglish translation: Shoes from Hell!
Not too bad as a name for a Skald :D

He's still the head of my little in-game gang, owner of the house, my first Legendary Crafter ...and still only mighty lvl20!
(after the /level command was introduced, before that he was lvl7 due to GOA giving exp for a downtime ;))

Skor från hellvetet, i like it xDD

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
my first was 50 zerker named Ranind, happy days

but i did have a toon called God (50 warr) before name got nerfed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom