News US School massacre

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
im running out of sympathy for them im afraid, they sort their gun laws out, this will stop, by and large

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Argh! Look in the random spam thread. I cannot get started in this thread as well. Not today please!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Still it is children from the age of 5 - 10!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Still it is children from the age of 5 - 10!
/me feels for the children murdered in Iraq and Afghanistan. They were in the same age bracket.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Once more a mass murder in one of the few places where you have to be unarmed.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Teachers are there to teach not to be bloody soldiers!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Once more a mass murder in one of the few places where you have to be unarmed.
Tell me about it, the schools in Afghanistan are meant to be unarmed but luckily our drones can bomb the fuck out of them without issue :) Mass murder in the name of the fight against terrorism.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
its tragic in so far as they seem to invite it ZOGM RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS OH NOES and all that shit, so pathetic

and i still want to see someone burst into their school canteen and massacre their class mates with one of these, which is what they had in mind when they wrote that fucking document

Musket.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
its tragic in so far as they seem to invite it ZOGM RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS OH NOES and all that shit, so pathetic

and i still want to see someone burst into their school canteen and massacre their class mates with one of these, which is what they had in mind when they wrote that fucking document

Musket.jpg
At this point I would have uploaded a pic of my cock (hmm might have one uploaded already).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
what they had in mind when they wrote that fucking document

What they had in mind was the mass murder of unarmed civilians by their own government.

Which is happening in the world right now.

megadave

I am a FH squatter

Aada

Part of the furniture
This is becoming almost normal in America now it is not a question on if it will happen but when, and trends are now pointing to 2-3 times every year.

Things won't change though as every American believes they have a right to defend themselves with lethal force and I agree, however what I do not agree with is civilians being able to buy MILITARY grade assault rifles with their groceries like it's as normal as you buy milk.

Again trends are showing that in these mass shootings an assault rifle is always involved with 2-3 pistols as secondary weapons and at close range you don't have to be good with an assault rifle, literally spray and pray and you will hit someone.

I said this in the cinema shooting thread, we went on holiday to the states a few years back and I went to a store to buy some food, they had a gun counter and there was a woman buying an assault rifle with her groceries like it was a normal thing to do, crazy just absolutely crazy.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well if that woman happened to be teacher and she had it next to her desk then maybe the shooter would have been dead much earlier.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Well if that woman happened to be teacher and she had it next to her desk then maybe the shooter would have been dead much earlier.

The flip side to that coin is that if every nut job who wanted to buy an assault rifle can't but is only limited to buying pistols/farmers guns he wouldn't have been able to spray the room with a 30 round mag in less then 5 seconds hitting everyone within his line of sight with multiple bullets.

How big are class rooms? not that big so you get the point when someone sprays with an assault rifle at close range you will generally see a lot of dead/dying people before he even reaches for that second mag.

A pistol/farmer guns are not so easy to kill so many people with in a short amount of time and gives people a chance to run or try and disarm the guy.

An assault rifle? you have almost zero chance of surviving in a room such as a class room.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well an awful lot of US schools have armed guards on site..thats until one of them goes on a rampage..hearing he was autistic..though thats a pretty loose term thesedays.makes ypu wonder how even in erica he obtained these weapons.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Well an awful lot of US schools have armed guards on site..thats until one of them goes on a rampage..hearing he was autistic..though thats a pretty loose term thesedays.makes ypu wonder how even in erica he obtained these weapons.

they were legal possessions of his mums.

he shot her first apparently, then went to the school.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
This is appalling news. Children. Jesus Christ. What the fuck is going on with some people?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Was reading the dailymail earlier and one comment made me facepalm so hard... user comments under the story

"If the children had been armed they might have been able to stop him.
- Scott, Phoeix USA, 14/12/2012 18:11"

tumblr_lxkk4xACbR1qhmfkuo1_400.gif

soze

I am a FH squatter
Said it before will say it again banning guns will not stop this. If buying guns was made illegal the amount of guns already in the country and the size of the borders means nutters would still get guns. Taking guns from the overwhelming majority who do not murder kids will cause more trouble than it will solve. The bigger problem they have is why these people end up so sick in the head that killing kids seems to be the thing to do.

Bullying is a massive problem over there and one that is not tackled. But rather than shooting the one person who wronged them they go nuts. Fix that don't ban guns. All the talk of banning guns is just a way to avoid the real issues. These nutters could just look up how to make a pipe bomb if they had no guns. Guns don't kill people ect they just make it easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom