Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Doesn't matter. The Snowden quotes are genuine. He's just a twat who retconned his backstory to seem less cuntish.

"It's all about freedom of speech. That's why I ran to a country where you can criticise the leader all you want (as long as you are comfortable with falling out of windows.)"

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Johnson: "I think endless talk about a referendum without any clear description of what the constitutional situation will be after that referendum"

I mean, seriously? From that guy?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's like the Muslim ray guns guy got into politics.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Also, AOC is hot as fuck, she's an old boiler. 2 ends of the same spectrum!

I know which one I would prefer to share an ethically caught vegan salad with!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I had already read this it was a very interesting read... What is worrying me now is that that GOP and their senators have such weak spines they are going to let trumpywumpy away with it at the impeachment trial... I would love to know what trump has over them to be honest...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I had already read this it was a very interesting read... What is worrying me now is that that GOP and their senators have such weak spines they are going to let trumpywumpy away with it at the impeachment trial... I would love to know what trump has over them to be honest...
Apparently 45 of them have voted against the impeachment.

CNN is reporting that 3 of tRumps lawyers for the trial have resigned as he wants to continue the election fraud angle, quite rightly, those lawyers don't want to be anywhere near that toxic lie.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Re the election fraud angle... I do no understand why he continues to push this? As for the republican senators... I guess that the fear of losing their jobs is greater than doing the right thing... although I suspect that some may still be getting death threats as well...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Re the election fraud angle... I do no understand why he continues to push this? As for the republican senators... I guess that the fear of losing their jobs is greater than doing the right thing... although I suspect that some may still be getting death threats as well...
He has lost his mind and still cannot accept that he is not popular in the US. The GOP are in it for the money and fuckall else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom