Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He ALWAYS throws them under the bus no matter how much they embarrass themselves for him. He demands loyalty yet gives none back because he is an emotional cripple.

I'm amazed anyone would back him up, simply on that basis, did they not notice the amount of people he has shafted over the last 4 years? What makes them think they are any different?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm amazed anyone would back him up, simply on that basis, did they not notice the amount of people he has shafted over the last 4 years? What makes them think they are any different?
Delusions of grandeur.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's going to be like two murderers flinging shit at each other to get a lighter sentence, going to be hilarious.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
6jh7obzkp6b61.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I very much doubt that anything will come of the inaguaration protests.

You dont announce a revolution, the real problem is going to be those who are motivated to terrorism, there is certainly enough anger, enough hypocrisy to fuel extreme actions and they know it.

As much as I despise the democrat bullshit machine, there is no room on any level for attacking complete innocents and if these reports are true they should throw the book at them.
And yes that means if they put Pelossi in a guillotine I wouldnt give a fuck.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

You dont announce a revolution, the real problem is going to be those who are motivated to terrorism, there is certainly enough anger, enough hypocrisy to fuel extreme actions and they know it.

As much as I despise the democrat bullshit machine, there is no room on any level for attacking complete innocents and if these reports are true they should throw the book at them.
I'm confused.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

If these reports are true... Didn't you post an actual photo of these people beating a policeman to death? Now you doubt if its true?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He forgets all the stuff he has been told to think, he isn't the brightest sheep in the flock.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
American Thinker gets a legal letter from Dominion which forces them to admit the whole thing was made up to stir shit up and create an army of angry Trumpers.

But sure. CNN are the fake ones.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
American Thinker gets a legal letter from Dominion which forces them to admit the whole thing was made up to stir shit up and create an army of angry Trumpers.

But sure. CNN are the fake ones.

Funny thing is, by publishing that they will likely become labelled as an Antifa plant :D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Scouse thanks. I do support free speech unless it becomes illegal or morally questionable and I have always moderated that way and will continue to do so. Anyone who has moderated here over the years deserves credit for how we have operated FH and I thank them for it.
Especially @Jupitus

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not to derail this thread, but how the fuck do you not film blowing up a caravan?

What a stupid cunt. :)
Only reason I can think of is he wasn't working for Top Gear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom