Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It all went quiet on This Morning,, when Lennox Lewis started discusing trumps posthumous padoning of black boxer Jack Johnson who took a white woman across the border.
It has sat on many presidents desks, Lewis said because Barack refused.

Waits for arguments why barack was right.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It all went quiet on This Morning,, when Lennox Lewis started discusing trumps posthumous padoning of black boxer Jack Johnson who took a white woman across the border.

Ah, cool. That make everything else he has done and wants to do absolutely fine.

Phew, here is me thinking Trump is a massive donger when in fact he is a really nice, misunderstood bloke.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Ah, cool. That make everything else he has done and wants to do absolutely fine.

Phew, here is me thinking Trump is a massive donger when in fact he is a really nice, misunderstood bloke.

Its almost like he does token things in order to get the exact response Job gave.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Sigh.

"Barack Obama ended his presidency having granted clemency to more people convicted of federal crimes than any chief executive in 64 years. But he also received far more requests for clemency than any U.S. president on record, largely as a result of an initiative set up by his administration to shorten prison terms for nonviolent federal inmates convicted of drug crimes. Looking at the same data another way, Obama granted clemency to only 5 percent of those who requested it. That’s not especially unusual among recent presidents, who have tended to use their clemency power sparingly."

Obama made the Justice Department concentrate on dealing with injustices against living people who might actually get a benefit from a pardon, not someone who's been dead for 75 years. Number of pardons under Obama? 212. Number of pardons under Trump? 10. Trump has, by far, the lowest number of pardons of any President in the last 120 years. The next lowest is 74.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He won't bother answering you, he will just post some other inane, hugely inaccurate thing he saw on Stormfront or some shit.

DaGaffer

He won't bother answering you, he will just post some other inane, hugely inaccurate thing he saw on Stormfront or some shit.

Oh I know, he's practicing his alternate facts schtick on another thread at the moment. Bless.

Job

Well thanks for repeating what was in the article, but there it was on UK morning tv, a story that was 100% at odds with the narrative sold by western media.
He pardoned a black guy?..just a stunt, of course they all are...but hes a racist, everyone knows that.

Listen to the scary music marge.

DaGaffer

Well thanks for repeating what was in the article, but there it was on UK morning tv, a story that was 100% at odds with the narrative sold by western media.
He pardoned a black guy?..just a stunt, of course they all are...but hes a racist, everyone knows that.

Listen to the scary music marge.

What did I repeat that was in the article? You clearly didn't read it. Again. The whole story is "look over here at this dead black guy I pardoned. No, don't look over there at my friends and political lobbyists I pardoned, or the soldiers who like to spend their afternoons off murdering Afghans".

Job

The fact that obama was told to say pardoning dead people was a low priority is in the article, but now weve changed the story to dead people in Afghanistan, so youve taken diverting the point to a new level.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The fact that obama was told to say pardoning dead people was a low priority is in the article, but now weve changed the story to dead people in Afghanistan, so youve taken diverting the point to a new level.

Diverting the story?

So you're saying you're comparing Obama and Trump and in our responses we're not allowed to compare Obama and Trump?

Okay mate you have gone full bahhhhh

DaGaffer

No, I've gone to the heart of the story, which is "why does the bad orange man do things?"

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Just stop ffs. You need serious help.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Also Trump boasting about Michigan refusing to certify the election results and claiming it as a massive win when they'd already changed their minds back again.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This is actually really dangerous. The Republicans gave serious consideration to tossing out election results, not based on proven claims of fraud, but based on easily disprovable conspiracy theories that they just didn't want to attempt to validate the truth of for fear of angering Trump / the base / whatever.

Putin would blush at this. At least he has the decency to stuff a load of ballots in the box so there's some actual evidence to back up his claims that he won. He doesn't claim it based on absolutely nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom