Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't think Trump can read tbh.

If he used a teleprompter he would be much more coherent anyway. It would be a twisted mind that fed his ramblings into a teleprompter.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I don't think Trump can read tbh.

If he used a teleprompter he would be much more coherent anyway. It would be a twisted mind that fed his ramblings into a teleprompter.

Watch the difference between statements/speeches and interviews.

It's super obvious he uses one.

Gwadien

'Get rid of the ballots, and there won't be a transfer of power, there will be a continuation of power.'

Jesus Christ.

Straight out Putin's book.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
'Get rid of the ballots, and there won't be a transfer of power, there will be a continuation of power.'

Jesus Christ.

Straight out Putin's book.
Not really. Putin at least has the decency to lie about what he's doing rather than just state it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
If he only gets a light case this could be disastrous. Johnson's attitude changed markedly when he got a bad dose of it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The first rule of fight club..

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If he only gets a light case this could be disastrous. Johnson's attitude changed markedly when he got a bad dose of it.

Yup, it's such a shame he isn't in charge though.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Time to test out some of the more exotic treatments that Trump has suggested!
He needs to drink bleach!

In unrelated news I heard he has Covid19.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Probably lying to garner sympathy.
I think it's possible. Also possible he is lying just so he can come out a couple of weeks later looking yearly and saying it was absolutely fine, in an attempt to justify his actions.

Job

People are puling him up for calling the virus a hoax, which he didnt if course.

Short memories that he called for a complete china travel ban straight away, but was shouted down by the left as racist.
So we had the hug an asian insanity from pelosi.
To end discrimination.....

Also the main push by the dems was not to blame anyone, rather than support a travel lockdown .

Its all just winjing points for stupid prizes

Gwadien

People are puling him up for calling the virus a hoax, which he didnt if course.

Short memories that he called for a complete china travel ban straight away, but was shouted down by the left as racist.

Also the main push by the dems was not to blame anyone, rather than support a travel lockdown .

That's because banning travel from China to the US was already too late as it was already in the US.

And lots of people across the US (and a couple in the UK I believe) were attacked as a result.

Jeez.

'its china' s fault'

'OK but its already here so what you gonna do about it?'

'it's china' s fault'

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

This argument makes a lot of sense if you completely ignore 95% of the facts. What an absolute wet fart of a post.

Job

Or you ignore 99% of the facts.

He didnt call it a hoax he was referring to the Dems accusations.

He came up with mumbling ..top his head cures for it.

He called for a travel ban

Called it a China virus over and over again.
Yet again you just dismiss my post while failing to address how the left has buried the 'hug an asian you racist' idiocy ...oh and a little hairdressing event by Pelosi while attacking Trump for not wearing one.
I know you are happy that the press drops it but it all goes down in undecided voters little black book.

I mean the bets are off for this election, but in 2016 the exact same bubble of thought convinced the dems they were going to landslide.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Or you ignore 99% of the facts.

He didnt call it a hoax he was referring to the Dems accusations.

He came up with mumbling ..top his head cures for it.

He called for a travel ban

Called it a China virus over and over again.
Yet again you just dismiss my post while failing to address how the left has buried the 'hug an asian you racist' idiocy ...oh and a little hairdressing event by Pelosi while attacking Trump for not wearing one.
I know you are happy that the press drops it but it all goes down in undecided voters little black book.

I mean the bets are off for this election, but in 2016 the exact same bubble of thought convinced the dems they were going to landslide.

Again, if you completely ignore the rest of his response, this is an absolutely superb argument. You're absolutely flying mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom