US classic guild list/charter

MegaMaejter

Banned
and wait till they hit here ;<?

When 1.89 hit EU there will most likely be other games out then daoc and if not then they had plenty of time to fix all the fuckedupeness that is now. Whatever ppl say about the UI, if they like the layout or not, the main problem is the bugged lag many ppl get from it, its unplayable.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
in fairness tho i dont get any lag from it, just the occasional weird thing happening,but that happened before the ui for me as well. just gif a "off" key for the noises that dosnt disable the other sounds tbh! oh and while were at it gif sys pge up again :<

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
I havent noticed any lag from the ui tbh. But i do agree the new stupid sounds should go.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Its lagging yes. Try hold down nearest target for an example and move around (usually F8). If thats not lagging you then please tell me how to fix it ;p

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
A one good thing about the new UI. U cant window drag!

MegaMaejter

Banned
That's a good one,seen yanks do it lot more than on euro servers.

Think he was sarcastic :eek:

Can scroll lagg, windowdrag, f8 lagg, stick/face lag can do alot of lag abuse now with the new r0xbox UI :l..

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Cant say i have noticed only thing i have been playing since the new ui patch is my ns.

Everz

FH is my second home
And i was getting my hopes up :(

tbh, after a night of playing in a zone which technically should ld me on entering (new dartmoor) i had no lag etc.. in pvp.. no lag.. didnt see any window draggin either and this on mord.. something is up lawl xDD

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Well personally ive never had any problems with lag and stuff that other people have been having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom