US classic guild list/charter

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Amayar Greyman - the Lurikeen champion on lamrack/hib.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
US Classic any fun?

Had a brief moment of insanity and renewed my EU subs, didn't find it worthwhile. Thinking of starting US, already played on normal servers there and was thinking of starting on the Classic cluster, being the most populated one etc.

(Would be needing a r0x guild though!)

Everz

FH is my second home
US Classic any fun?

Had a brief moment of insanity and renewed my EU subs, didn't find it worthwhile. Thinking of starting US, already played on normal servers there and was thinking of starting on the Classic cluster, being the most populated one etc.

Solo = crap on there
Zerg = great
8v8 = Brilliant
Leveling = Great
BG's = All are active and great fun
Templating = Piss easy
Markets = Very cheap
Guilds = Alot of euro ones

:ninja:

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Solo isnt crap, it just takes patience. Granted, a LOT of patience, but the fights are there if you know where to look. Although once it starts to climb up towards US primetime, it does get a lot harder.

Also the 8v8 has gone downhill lately since a lot of the people who used to pug have quit for various reasons. In my opinion.

Everz

FH is my second home
Solo isnt crap, it just takes patience. Granted, a LOT of patience, but the fights are there if you know where to look. Although once it starts to climb up towards US primetime, it does get a lot harder.

Also the 8v8 has gone downhill lately since a lot of the people who used to pug have quit for various reasons. In my opinion.

this was about 2 months ago, solo was horrid with constant hib/alb stealth zergs, but agramon had around 6 groups from each realm running in it atm a time with not much aj

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Ive been playing since xmas and I cant remember a time that there were that many active guild groups, except possibly late last year, and there certainly arent many active 8mans now. Maybe 3-4 grps from each realm on an active night, but even then its spread out over the evening because of the timezone difference from eu through to pst.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Solo is grand there, just dont expect the same shit as excal / pyrd cluster where you bow and wait. here you hit a person as hard and as fast as poss and then get the fcuk out of there. I went here with my guild about a month back, got 50 and fully temped in about a week, then cl10 as i RvR'd and i got rr5 today on my champ. Its fun and populated!

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Something that really suprised me about Classic servers on US is;

People BG from level 10 to 49, all the way thru, if not PvP'ing then taking advantage of the 200% xpbonus in frontier zones there, pretty nice.

Everz

FH is my second home
Ive been playing since xmas and I cant remember a time that there were that many active guild groups, except possibly late last year, and there certainly arent many active 8mans now. Maybe 3-4 grps from each realm on an active night, but even then its spread out over the evening because of the timezone difference from eu through to pst.

Was during that super rp week, was great.. made rr5 on my shammy from pure 8v8/solo on that week ;D

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
I solo, thats all i do. Its pretty okey. Though, as someone said earlier, it takes patience. Some days its great, some days its not.

I like it over there. Theres allways people on and theres a minimum of 700 people online. Primetime its 2000+.

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Solo is grand there, just dont expect the same shit as excal / pyrd cluster where you bow and wait. here you hit a person as hard and as fast as poss and then get the fcuk out of there. I went here with my guild about a month back, got 50 and fully temped in about a week, then cl10 as i RvR'd and i got rr5 today on my champ. Its fun and populated!

Aye, this pretty much sums up the whole solo-thing. With the new quests added all the time you can surely make 20-30 plat from quests :p

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Raze I respecced my svg to solo, bring it imo!

ps. sorry for zerging you the other day with trio, didnt look at name til you died :<

I farmed hard in triple rps week too, with aard and a few others, think I did 6l2>8l1 in that week on druid, i was nolifing it up though :p

Agrigo I fought you yesterday, my savage is Cogs :p think you got added on in the end though~

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH

ps. sorry for zerging you the other day with trio, didnt look at name til you died :<

I farmed hard in triple rps week too, with aard and a few others, think I did 6l2>8l1 in that week on druid, i was nolifing it up though :p

Agrigo I fought you yesterday, my savage is Cogs :p think you got added on in the end though~

yeah ur the troll svg whit sword! :ninja:

redstar_barum

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry cogs that could have been us we saw it was you and tried to pull off.

We do try and leave fair 1v1's alone :)

MegaMaejter

Banned
US Classic any fun?

Yah as Cogs mentioned the 8v8 has taken a dip, I'm, rather frustrated myself atm. Solo is OK but imo boring with no BBs since pots and charges are gay~

The 8v8 was great some months ago, donno wtf is going on now but imo its hard to make worthwhile grps with 8 ppl who got a clue and the right specs/items :/. With 8 good ppl US would be the blast imo, though havnt found 8 ppl on mid I can grp with on a regular basis and have r0x 8v8 with.

But it beats Dyvet any day of the week, just look at the RvR section to get the idea of how its there hehe.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH

Was a good fight! have it on fraps :p and the follow up fight where i was on 60% hp, poped rr5 and 3 hit the other savage, he didnt attacke me straight off tho, had to beckon him: think he didnt want to try me after killing him 3 times earlier! suid on the keep tho before the servers went down tho :)

See you out there more!

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
The 8v8 was great some months ago, donno wtf is going on now but imo its hard to make worthwhile grps with 8 ppl who got a clue and the right specs/items :/. With 8 good ppl US would be the blast imo, though havnt found 8 ppl on mid I can grp with on a regular basis and have r0x 8v8 with.

Blame the alb grps running whit 2-3 thurgs :twak:

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Theres too much whine about theurg groups. Truth is, theyre pretty manageable with a strong push group.

The last time me and matri pugged together we were running with some Insurgo guys, 4 tanks and a caster, and we beat both cccp and epilogue pretty easily by splitting the tanks and pushing hard into them. Locking up the casters/support was easy with skald savage warr and nearsight and the valk switching between interrupts and peeling.

The problem mostly seems to be that a lot of support just cant keep up with such aggressive pushing, and the tanks have to strike a balance between pushing in and getting overextended. Getting the whole group to push as a unit can be problematic.

Theurg groups (with good theurgs) can be tough and cheesy for sure, but they are not as unkillable as everyone seems to make out.

Everz

FH is my second home
agrigo noob ;<

i should reactivate my shammy and easy mode kill you :D

MegaMaejter

Banned
Tbh, this new patch with new UI's, new Icons ( again ), new sounds ( again ), new chat bars ( a la WoW )..is so fkn gay and you really start to wounder wth is going on up at EA/Mythic office.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh, this new patch with new UI's, new Icons ( again ), new sounds ( again ), new chat bars ( a la WoW )..is so fkn gay and you really start to wounder wth is going on up at EA/Mythic office.

Worst thing is that fucking tadaaa sound effect.... like wtf? im playing a game where i hit ppl with a big sword and the last thing i want in the backround is a circus :/

MegaMaejter

Banned
Worst thing is that fucking tadaaa sound effect.... like wtf? im playing a game where i hit ppl with a big sword and the last thing i want in the backround is a circus :/

Yah, huge fuckup, this is like the last drop for me also..close to cancling US subs also, I guess then the only choice left is Avalon. :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Or you can just turn all sounds off not like you need ingame sounds anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom