US classic guild list/charter

MegaMaejter

Banned
I think a cave shaman + valk could be a pritty mean duo :)

lvl 33 now btw !

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Playing chars in sig atm on alb/gareth, although guild i'm in ( Reign of Chaos ) are a lamorak guild. Ice wizzies strangely enough are underused for raids, but mine shall be 50 v v soon :D

And for the comment about solo in the lab... good luck tbh coz anytime i've been in there we get farmed by the same mid group who must camp it every day with such skillz...i barely last 10 secs with em as a full enh tic with PD3... valks are so OP :(

MegaMaejter

Banned
Is there anyone on mid who got a guild that is recruiting?

I got a 49.9 valk with kickass temp, only missing Tick and greater power myth and I need some serious ppl to play with :<!!?

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Ill be your friend Matri! We can abuse relics together <3

:(

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Isnt RoC koreans? Oo
Nope, most are americans, i'm the only irish person and there's an aussie there also { as i've spoken with em regularly on vent :) } Might be another guild callled RoC on another classic server i dunno, but this one ain't koreans heh.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Nope, most are americans, i'm the only irish person and there's an aussie there also { as i've spoken with em regularly on vent :) } Might be another guild callled RoC on another classic server i dunno, but this one ain't koreans heh.

I'm in RoC too, the yanks are funny tbh esp Digg & Flah

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck Matri! You zerg me all the time :)

Im Invincibility, 4L6 Lurikeen Ranger of Gareth. Im usually wearing black with a brownish cloak.

MegaMaejter

Banned
haha, yah how u like the ragnar spamm ^___^

fun to be on the giving end for once :)

And yah i'm zergsurfing atm untill Aoln intvites me to his 8 man group :\

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
I might continue the levling of my 35ish skald then. Im sure im welcome in his 8man!

Edit: Im gonna be on today. Hopefully i'll see your ugly dwarf-woman-face so i can kick your ass back to Aegir Hamn! :p

Everz

FH is my second home
and my advice, do not roll a shammy, must unwanted class on classic ftlose ;x

MegaMaejter

Banned
I might continue the levling of my 35ish skald then. Im sure im welcome in his 8man!

Edit: Im gonna be on today. Hopefully i'll see your ugly dwarf-woman-face so i can kick your ass back to Aegir Hamn! :p

Q.Q

MegaMaejter

Banned
and my advice, do not roll a shammy, must unwanted class on classic ftlose ;x

Shamans are very wanted tbh. A good shaman is rare most are just shit newbie ppl with 0 clue.

And even though healers get red speed in a patch or so, a caster grp will still want sos2, and since Boss atm is just one big fucking floating zerg with like 0 roaming grp on agramon I'd want sos2 in a tank group aswell, and skalds do alot of dmg if specced for it really. Need a few RRs though to make it work.

Everz

FH is my second home
Shamans are very wanted tbh. A good shaman is rare most are just shit newbie ppl with 0 clue.

And even though healers get red speed in a patch or so, a caster grp will still want sos2, and since Boss atm is just one big fucking floating zerg with like 0 roaming grp on agramon I'd want sos2 in a tank group aswell, and skalds do alot of dmg if specced for it really. Need a few RRs though to make it work.

kk maybe i just leave to quick, got fed up of so many noobs on US servers, so many CC'rs not even panning ;<

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Red Shadows still growing on Hib/Gareth on Bossiney cluster. At least 1fg in RvR every night, and 20+ online from midday EU time till midnight EU time, and then about 10 online till 5am EU time (our American friends).

All are welcome :)

MegaMaejter

Banned
Red Shadows still growing on Hib/Gareth on Bossiney cluster. At least 1fg in RvR every night, and 20+ online from midday EU time till midnight EU time, and then about 10 online till 5am EU time (our American friends).

All are welcome :)

You think there is any chance that me ang Cogs can join you guys? I'm fe dup not getting any grps on my rr6s arms rr5 valk :l...so lvling a bard atm with cogs PLing me with a vamp:) ... He got a rr8lx druid also

And yah Ever I know what you mean US got 10x the amount of trash ppl who doesn't know the basics yet atfer 5 years of daoc hehe :eek6:

Everz

FH is my second home
You think there is any chance that me ang Cogs can join you guys? I'm fe dup not getting any grps on my rr6s arms rr5 valk :l...so lvling a bard atm with cogs PLing me with a vamp:) ... He got a rr8lx druid also

And yah Ever I know what you mean US got 10x the amount of trash ppl who doesn't know the basics yet atfer 5 years of daoc hehe :eek6:

its why subs ended, lovely amount of pop.. to many idiots ;/

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH

Of course mate, we're a friendly bunch playing, messing, RvRing. Eveyone has as lot of fun as far as I know, and we have a guild without any idiots I'd say. Even the crazy ones are nice :) Evers was there too for a while but didn't play much on Hib

Just send anyone a PM when you're on and you'll get sorted out :) Nice to have another bard too - I'm the main bard atm and even tho I do okay I aren't that good at it as it's not my fave type of class thesedays (prefer tanks and support but not CC)

Everz

FH is my second home
Of course mate, we're a friendly bunch playing, messing, RvRing. Eveyone has as lot of fun as far as I know, and we have a guild without any idiots I'd say. Even the crazy ones are nice :) Evers was there too for a while but didn't play much on Hib

Just send anyone a PM when you're on and you'll get sorted out :) Nice to have another bard too - I'm the main bard atm and even tho I do okay I aren't that good at it as it's not my fave type of class thesedays (prefer tanks and support but not CC)
bleh i wanted pl phil ;p

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Haha I got sick of PLing people ;p Powerlevelled about 25 people to 50 or high 40s before and since!

Everz

FH is my second home
Haha I got sick of PLing people ;p Powerlevelled about 25 people to 50 or high 40s before and since!

haha i logged on just.. surprised.. my mauler is 41 and has some saweet items on it xD

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I need PL too! :p Since i'm not allowed to play that freaking Friar,I rather be Bard and show you how to do it :p

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
If ur swede and whana play mid/classic, try to contact anyone in swedish pride
dont join whit any hunters thoe!

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
anyone playing mid classic who used to know me (1st diabien hib exc) is welcome to PM me there im a 10L7 savage named Zenkar and should be able to get you an invite into this very good EU guild im in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom