US classic guild list/charter

MegaMaejter

Banned
Since so many people are asking for who and where diffrent people and guilds play I thought I'd set up a thread where people can list who they are, where they play and in what guild etc.

I won't edit this so if there is any interst in this, people can quote the previous poster(s) and then just add their information, so that we in the end have one list that is updated/complete.

Ah well, I'll start off then :)

-----------------------------

I'm playing US classic Albion on Gareth as an Armsman called Patri. ( I know its a cluster but good to know on what server you got your "base" at etc)

Currently playing in a guild called <Guild Name>, we are a 10-12 people atm that are gearing up and are looking for some nice 8v8 on the server when we are all set :)...

-----------------------------

Feel free to pm and say hello :>

Laviski

Fledgling Freddie
main RvR toons
lav- 50sm Lamorak
mythlander - 50 healer Lamorak

Sleeping dragons.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Wooops just read the header, and noticed it said US! Sorry not there yet!:)

/Charmangle

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Currently playing ewylin the sorc in the guild SE on Ector.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Mid Bossiney (all Gareth)

Bwtch 50 Mauler
Pwtch 50 Shammy
Kwtch 50 Sup sm (mainly for PL)
Hwtch 47 Pac Healer
BG toons
Gingerbolt Rooney
BgToy SB (gonna pl soon to higher bg)
Zwtch Mauler

All in Sleeping Dragons Guild apart from BG rooney & mauler

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
Hib Gareth ~ Red Shadows guild (growing by the day)

Britin 50 Enchanter
Brittin 50 Animist
Youre 42 Bard
....and many more :england:

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Currently playing hib on lamorack got a few toons all listed in my sig.

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
Hib/Classic - :england: Red Shadows Guild :england:

Animanic - animist
Manicpower - ment
Manicrehab - Hero
Wildmanic - Druid

many more

andree

Fledgling Freddie
Playing Ingo the gimped merc and Rodran the noob cleric, both members of <Divinity> (Gareth). Also play Nardor, minstrel of <Insomnia> (Gareth), been brought back from retirement :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
I'm playing Salih my Friar on Gareth, started on US servers just 2 days ago currently lvl 12...Would be nice if there is some EU guild on Alb/Classic which I may join :)

MegaMaejter

Banned
I made a new mid char some day ago, lvl 28 valk, so If anyone would like to exp some or whatever feel free to PM me here or ingame on Matri ;o

Aoln.old ? :)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
so its 0.5 now ? ;)

Any of the guilds recruiting? I just ordered a US edition and (obviously) returning to the game.

Perferly Alb or Hib... Not interested in alot of help, just entertainment whilst leveling :)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Since I might come to the US servers soon. How is the balance on the classic server? And is solo'ing viable? Was thinking about a luri hero to kill the fotm archers! :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Since I might come to the US servers soon. How is the balance on the classic server? And is solo'ing viable? Was thinking about a luri hero to kill the fotm archers! :p

you would get owned for solo on classic.. its rubbish, go tint for a strong solo community

MegaMaejter

Banned
Solo is deffo viable on classic server/cluster. Problem is that people know what OP classes to roll. Only plp you will see out soloing is:

Valks
Armsmen
Friars
Valevalkers
stealthers (zerging )
Vamps

Thats about it. A high rr valk will kill all mentioned chars, then armsmen as soon as they get ip2 purge, mop3-4.

So you 50 now Aoln :eek:? I made a valk on classic lvl 30 atm gonna see if I can find you ~

cog

Can't get enough of FH
A lot of people seem to 'solo' but mostly everyone zooms to add on fights. There are also fucking loads of archers around waiting to crit shot you in the face (even after 1.88) as soon as you engage anything :p

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
the archer patch is a joke, yesturday a fg of scouts camp bled... i mean... wow that must have been such skills /assist critshot :m00:

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Apprently soloing is quite viable in labyrinth but i havent been there yet personally

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom