Update - EU Free Character Transfers

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
popcorn_100000.jpg

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Yeah I guess- but not like you can kill your own realm mates directly ;) Most you can do is gather intel of where people are I reckon?

By the way: a question I think many people that never played US are wondering, how does it feel to play on Ywain in regards to lag? The physical distance between US and EU is a factor

Intel gathering. Places like DF and PoC they log spybots. There is a guild of mexicans in DF that play all realms, they log in their bot at mid entrance and whenever someone moves down they zerg you with 1-2 full groups. If someone logs anything to try kill them they just log off. It's really ruining the game experience. Also you would kill someone and they log onto your realm and verbally abuse you for the next 30 minutes. In my opinion it's against the spirit of the game being able to change realm in a matter of seconds.

As for the lag, never really had a problem with it myself. When the server is packed at primetime there sometime is a bit laggy for everyone, but else than that nothing significant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom