Update - EU Free Character Transfers

Everz

FH is my second home
To be honest I quite enjoy a good BloodOmen "I'M ANGRY" post.

Eversmall's ones are good too - normally he deletes/sells his characters in a huff every 3-4 months.

Keeps FH interesting for boring old farts like me :p

I'm a profit making machine like that :D.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Awesome, can't wait to resubscribe! Many guilds from old excal/mid still playing out there?

Betel

Banned
What have I said thats stupid? what i've said is 100% accurate regardless of how I went about saying it and putting it forward. And yet its quite funny how you bang on about people whining yet you and Eble reply with what can only be described as none constructive whine about me whining? so that makes you both hypocrites? if you don't like it don't read it? no one is forcing you to.

That said i've got no idea who you even are, I can only asume you're some random who started the game late so won't have a clue what people put up with for the past god knows how many years from GOA.

My post was constructive. I was telling the truth, and by the looks of it a lot of people would agree with me.

And please don't play the 'I don't know who you are' and 'you must be some random who started the game late' cards. As if making these points would somehow strength your weak arguement by trying to discredit me - they only serve to further illustrate how much of a pretentious idiot you are. I played beta, thank you very much - so don't try and put yourself in a superior position to me (as if being a 'random' would degrade my opinion .. typical bigoted attitude). If you wish to continue this, then by all means, but you are the one who will come out looking like a fool.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
My post was constructive. I was telling the truth, and by the looks of it a lot of people would agree with me.

And please don't play the 'I don't know who you are' and 'you must be some random who started the game late' cards. As if making these points would somehow strength your weak arguement by trying to discredit me - they only serve to further illustrate how much of a pretentious idiot you are. I played beta, thank you very much - so don't try and put yourself in a superior position to me (as if being a 'random' would degrade my opinion .. typical bigoted attitude). If you wish to continue this, then by all means, but you are the one who will come out looking like a fool.

Once again this makes you a hypocrite then? you claim i'm a bigot yet here you are saying i'm an "Idiot" because i've got a different opinion than you about how mythic are handling things? really, if you want to call someone an idiot thats your right no one can take that away from you but atleast try to not make yourself look like one in the process.

I put my opinion forward like an aggressive person which is my choice because i'm sick and tired of how things are handled, acting like that doesnt by any way make me an idiot which is what your driving at.

What I will say is I think you need to go away and come up with some better insults if you really want to try and annoy someone because as it is I see you as an inferior peon that just bum hugs people to try and make a reputation for himself (which isnt working might I add) i've been here years people know fine well what i'm like when I get annoyed at things and they know fine well to just ignore it. Eble in all fairness didn't ignore it but thats been resolved you on the other hand are still rabbiting on like a pensioner at a bus stop.

I'll be the bigger man and just stop now because I know fine well you're the type of person that will keep going and going to be an annoying nob end.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
heh, you can transfer from classic as well, thats nice :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
heh, you can transfer from classic as well, thats nice :)

Aye its quite nice I guess, gives people some other characters to play with as I know a few people got high rr on glaston before it died on its arse.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
yeah looking forward to dragging my glastonbury druid over :)

Also waiting on Andy to come save the day and give us Non euro's a way to sub to the game.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Also waiting on Andy to come save the day and give us Non euro's a way to sub to the game.

You can buy time cards cant you? or can't you just paypal some money to someone and get them to send you the time card code?

aika

Can't get enough of FH

I am a non-euro and I had no problems buying a game card from UK EA store and activating it..

eble

Fledgling Freddie
You can buy time cards cant you? or can't you just paypal some money to someone and get them to send you the time card code?

when I use the timecard link for the UK time card I get re-directed to the australian EA store that doesn't have any cards for DAOC, basically everything I do I get auto directed to the aussie site.

I've tried using proxies all to avail.

I guess I have to wait for a fix or when mythic introduce the visa payemnts.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
don't like it don't read it.
hahah, fuck me what a stupid thing to say. How on earth will you know if you like something you havnt read? I always thought you to be a numbfuck but this just confirms it. Do not resub, please!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
I am hoping for Ywain move over to Mordred
They once said they were doing ghost copies where Ywain folks could take a "copy" of there ywain toon over to Mordred.

Should be both way and 1 time opportunity per char to make me a happy puppy since PvP rule set and with that the community sense is still the best experience i had in over 8 years of DAOC.

At least my chars on Camlann aren't in the pit of oblivion (yes?)

Would be nice to hear something about the direction EA is planning on PvP rule set:cheers:

Betel

Banned
Once again this makes you a hypocrite then? you claim i'm a bigot yet here you are saying i'm an "Idiot" because i've got a different opinion than you about how mythic are handling things? really, if you want to call someone an idiot thats your right no one can take that away from you but atleast try to not make yourself look like one in the process.

No, you imbecile. I said you were a bigot because you hold the opinion that, if you are a "random" player who "started the game late", your views are wrong and not to be taken seriously. This is what you were heavily implying inasmuch as your lack of conduct implies how much of fuckwit you are (your words, not mine). Elitism, bigoted, whatever you want to call it - that is how you come across.

BloodOmen said:
I put my opinion forward like an aggressive person which is my choice because i'm sick and tired of how things are handled, acting like that doesnt by any way make me an idiot which is what your driving at.

I put forward my opinion because I am sick and tired of idiots like you posting rubbish. Acting like that doesn't make me an idiot. See how it can be turned against you?

BloodOmen said:
What I will say is I think you need to go away and come up with some better insults if you really want to try and annoy someone because as it is I see you as an inferior peon that just bum hugs people to try and make a reputation for himself (which isnt working might I add) i've been here years people know fine well what i'm like when I get annoyed at things and they know fine well to just ignore it. Eble in all fairness didn't ignore it but thats been resolved you on the other hand are still rabbiting on like a pensioner at a bus stop.

Once again, you are making things up about me. I do not wish to "bum hug" people - since when have I displayed such behaviour? I do not wish to make a "reputation for myself" - I am not driven by any acolades or respect I may gain or lose on a forum in which I know very few people. I mean, I really wonder what motivates you to assume things about me? I assume that this fantasy you live in in which I am all these things that I am not is merely created for the sole purpose of giving your arguement credibility which it does not have.

BloodOmen said:
I'll be the bigger man and just stop now because I know fine well you're the type of person that will keep going and going to be an annoying nob end.

I'll take the "I am the bigger man and will stop" comment as a rather flattering way of saying "my arguement is going nowhere, I know I am wrong, no one agrees with me and I don't wish to look like more of an idiot. Therefore, I'll just pretend that I am giving up due to my own integrity rather than the fact that I am embarrassing myself".

And what "bigger man" uses words like "fuckwit" and "nob end" to try and strength their arguement. Think it makes you sound cool? I am aware that I used "fuckwit" earlier on in my post - I was merely using your own words against you for effect.

PS. if you are going to read this, then just claim you didn't bother - please save me the hassle and just don't reply at all. I actually have things I need to do.

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
Or you could all shut up and get back OT?

I'm well chuffed that they're allowing classic transfers too, good times!

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
lol, been away from these boards too long, nothing changes :clap:

OT: Great news that their finally doing this, playing my US chars just wasn't the same.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hahah, fuck me what a stupid thing to say. How on earth will you know if you like something you havnt read? I always thought you to be a numbfuck but this just confirms it. Do not resub, please!

You read the first few words/lines and you clearly see someone is annoyed/angry do you continue to read it? or do you skip to the next post? if you continue to read the entire post thats your problem hence saying "don't read it" if you can't understand when to stop reading/looking at something you clearly don't like then that makes you the numbfuck Huntingtons.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
lol, been away from these boards too long, nothing changes :clap:

OT: Great news that their finally doing this, playing my US chars just wasn't the same.

You haven't missed much :) just some random scrubs that have been registering here lately.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
You read the first few words/lines and you clearly see someone is annoyed/angry do you continue to read it? or do you skip to the next post? if you continue to read the entire post thats your problem hence saying "don't read it" if you can't understand when to stop reading/looking at something you clearly don't like then that makes you the numbfuck Huntingtons.
doesnt change the fact that ive read or seen it. Which then means i cant do the "dont like it? dont read/look at it it".
The example youre giving catagorizes as "dont like what youre reading? stop further reading"

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
doesnt change the fact that ive read or seen it. Which then means i cant do the "dont like it? dont read/look at it it".
The example youre giving catagorizes as "dont like what youre reading? stop further reading"

Hey if people need written instructions how to use a forum and their eyes i'll be more specific next time.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Hey if people need written instructions how to use a forum and their eyes i'll be more specific next time.
What you could write a guide on is "how to state something invalid and change subject when discussion is lost". In this thread you seem to be doing that quite well.

Betel

Banned
What you could write a guide on is "how to state something invalid and change subject when discussion is lost". In this thread you seem to be doing that quite well.

Yes, BloodOmen is indeed doing that. It is especially funny that he is ignoring me yet still speaking about me in the 2nd person as a "random scrub" because he is afraid he'll look like an idiot again if he engages in conversation.

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
Where does it state that the Classic (Glastonbury) chars will be transferred too, if it even does?

Cheers.

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
Ok, you all win.

awesome.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom