Tuthmes

FH is my second home
MOAR popcorn!!

popcorn.png

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
Canterbury is the name of Salisbury / Glastonbury cluster

Great stuff, thanks LordjOX.

So if that's the case and I have characters on 1 account, but on both the Excal/Pryd cluster and the Glastonbury cluster will I be able to play them both? Or am I correct in thinking that this will invoke the relog timer I've heard about for changing realms (i.e. Mid to Hib)?

Cheers.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Currently there's no relog timer to switch between realms on Dyvet. Unsure if it's the same on Ywain though, but I reckon so

But kinda hard to play multiple chars on the same account anyways ;p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Currently there's no relog timer to switch between realms on Dyvet. Unsure if it's the same on Ywain though, but I reckon so

But kinda hard to play multiple chars on the same account anyways ;p

There is no timer to switch between realms on Ywain. To be honest it's a pain in the ass, crossrealming is going on in large scale and some people use it notoriously and are not getting stopped.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Yeah I guess- but not like you can kill your own realm mates directly ;) Most you can do is gather intel of where people are I reckon?

By the way: a question I think many people that never played US are wondering, how does it feel to play on Ywain in regards to lag? The physical distance between US and EU is a factor

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yeah I guess- but not like you can kill your own realm mates directly ;) Most you can do is gather intel of where people are I reckon?

By the way: a question I think many people that never played US are wondering, how does it feel to play on Ywain in regards to lag? The physical distance between US and EU is a factor

Its not too bad tbh and i play on mobile net dual logging on my lappy and either running media player or youtube in the back :D

Alot of it is server lag tbh

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Random Camlann faggot:

1268415433405.jpg

Enjoy yet another dead pvp server after 3 months :cheers:

i liked camlann especially on my level 35 /xp off troll skald Fluffatron rolling everything lower than me and the odd dumb 50 caster or afk bot .... ahhh memories , my only rr3 level 35 :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
pff, threads like this I'll have to make an appearance and banhammer the lot of you...

Course that'll create at least 5 times as many "omgz crazy mod" threads...

anyway, on topic:

You got 30 days free to check out what the latest patches give, to be fair it's not like it was on a server with a decent population... I shoulda checked if they've fixed the sound of smite...

I suspect the "have to resubscribe before you can transfer" is more to stop EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG transferring at once, having their names all clash then deciding not to bother playing after all.

Has someone said if there's a time limit before they zap the old accounts at all? if not then it's probably just a case of waiting for the next free week/month/whatever if you really want to try it out before you resub...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
pff, threads like this I'll have to make an appearance and banhammer the lot of you...

ehhh.. Yeah of course it will! I have NO IDEA why you are still a mod! You are about as active as eggy is! Fuck off with your banhammer talk! If you banned anyone it would be the biggest abuse of e-peen and mod status I had ever seen!

Go back to being a regular Humberton Guard and I'd respect you. When you put yourself on a pedistal like that I can only laugh at you!

When was the last time you posted in the daoc section?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
ehhh.. Yeah of course it will! I have NO IDEA why you are still a mod! You are about as active as eggy is! Fuck off with your banhammer talk! If you banned anyone it would be the biggest abuse of e-peen and mod status I had ever seen!

Go back to being a regular Humberton Guard and I'd respect you. When you put yourself on a pedistal like that I can only laugh at you!

When was the last time you posted in the daoc section?

*bans cornokz for missing the joke, unless he's just rolling with it, in which case banned anyway as the obvious conclusion*
:p

CorNokZ

you just wait till teeds gives me mod stauts! I have a couple of old issuies to settle! and you just gave me a new one!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you just wait till teeds gives me mod stauts! I have a couple of old issuies to settle! and you just gave me a new one!

Banhammers at dawn, back to back, walk for ten infractions then strike!

CorNokZ

Id fall over from drunkenses before being able to shoot infactions

CorNokZ

face it mate.. No matter what picture you post I will always be superior

1257511120503.jpg

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Banhammers at dawn, back to back, walk for ten infractions then strike!
Not if I banhammer you both from behind first in a surprise Ninja banhammer strike.

PS: Don't bitch so hardcore at the Mythic guys people. We're a forum for everyone. It would rock if devs from loads of major titles congregated here and interacted with the community on a level playing field. Unless you all prefer visiting insular official boards where you can't even say what you like?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not if I banhammer you both from behind first in a surprise Ninja banhammer strike.

PS: Don't bitch so hardcore at the Mythic guys people. We're a forum for everyone. It would rock if devs from loads of major titles congregated here and interacted with the community on a level playing field. Unless you all prefer visiting insular official boards where you can't even say what you like?

It would be great if more devs came but it'd also be great if they worked with the community with choices rather than just putting a post up saying "right this is whats happening, nowt you can do about it" :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well as long as everyone remembers that community does not 100% exactly what they alone think up then that's fine :p

I would imagine that like a lot of these things Mythic are doing what they can with what they've got to please as many as possible but fucking things up along the way because you can't please all of the people all of the time.

That said it would be nice if Andy makes his 13th post sometime soon!

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
So it takes alot of threads to get an responce and not even a good 1?

Early april? I say end of april or even later. This and the celt ns crap made me cancel my europe accounts.

Maybe an rp transfer or race respec will get me back or else :kissit::kissit:

Why oh why are you upset?

We asked for atleast a working date, since they dont have a deadline to give us yet, and we got their best estimate. You can either trust their feeling on when it will be done or go by your own, anyway they have given you all that they can so you cant very well ask for more.

The celt NS made me cancel my accounts.
Now that has to be one of the most, lets say "stupendous" reasons to quite for someone who has a NS. Can you please explain to me how this makes your NS any worse than it has been all this time you have enjoyed it. Do you hit less hard? Do you get hit by your enemies harder? Do you face any other types of enemies or does it in any way change the way the game worked for you?

The only thing that happens is that you have a bruised ego because your realm mates get a better choice than you do when they start over from scratch. Thats just ugly jelousy without any good reason.

So get over it, and start complaining when your adversaries get boosts instead of when your realm mates do.

/charmangle

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

anyway, on topic:

You got 30 days free to check out what the latest patches give, to be fair it's not like it was on a server with a decent population... I shoulda checked if they've fixed the sound of smite...

I suspect the "have to resubscribe before you can transfer" is more to stop EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG transferring at once, having their names all clash then deciding not to bother playing after all.

Has someone said if there's a time limit before they zap the old accounts at all? if not then it's probably just a case of waiting for the next free week/month/whatever if you really want to try it out before you resub...

Go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom