United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think I remember posting it at the time saying CCP indoctrination ain't got shit on that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's kind of fair tho @Wij - income tax is technically unconstitutional in the US, where all their taxes are supposed to be direct and apportioned (whereas income tax is a grab and spent on <whatever>). But their revolution failed when they instituted the central bank at the turn of last century.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Recent leak to the Washington Post suggests that Trump had classified nuclear documents in his possession. Documents that he had refused to return.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's kind of fair tho @Wij - income tax is technically unconstitutional in the US, where all their taxes are supposed to be direct and apportioned (whereas income tax is a grab and spent on <whatever>). But their revolution failed when they instituted the central bank at the turn of last century.
Taxation without representation is nothing like hiring people to enforce the laws of the country.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

The revolution that happened 250 years ago has just failed?

That's some good going to be fair.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Taxation without representation is nothing like hiring people to enforce the laws of the country.
They're hiring people to enforce taxation without representation tho.

Does everything have to be fought over?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The revolution that happened 250 years ago has just failed?
their revolution failed when they instituted the central bank at the turn of last century.
December 23rd 1913 - the day before xmas eve - when most of the politicians were home for christmas and the laws to pass it weren't actually ratified by the legally required number of people.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
They're hiring people to enforce taxation without representation tho.

Does everything have to be fought over?

They do have representation, not that it matters, the 16th Amendment is specifically about the right to raise federal taxes, so its constitutional.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Libertarian / agitprop fanfic. Not actual law. Best to ignore.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Unavailable. What was it?
Nothing, a rehash of the "Farage is a person of interest to the FBI in connection with Trump" news from like 2017 that I (and apparently whoever tweeted it) mistakenly believed was to do with this recent raid.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Republican voters aren’t interested in conservative policies anymore. Even really shitty ones.

They want someone to tell them a horror story about lizards and satanic rituals and promise them that they’ll get to use their assault rifles against their neighbours soon because the only law will be fealty to Jesus and Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom