United States Corrupt Twattery

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Why is every other bloody tweet about Trump. Be far better for all if everyone just ignored the twat.

Embattle

FH is my second home
He shouldn't of been there imo but he had a right to defend himself once attacked.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I feel empowered by the soundtrack!

To arms!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Confirming that they love grifters:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

I could not get past the first few paragraphs, nothing more than a badly written hit piece. Still trying to push the Trump Russia narrative that is pretty much a dead 🦆.

I don't get your fascination with the orange haired idiot and this Russia narrative. From what Ive read recently it was made up or just rumours perpetrated by the Clinton campaign team and their law firm. Five indictments so far or is that just an FBI right wing conspiracy?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I could not get past the first few paragraphs, nothing more than a badly written hit piece. Still trying to push the Trump Russia narrative that is pretty much a dead 🦆.

I don't get your fascination with the orange haired idiot and this Russia narrative. From what Ive read recently it was made up or just rumours perpetrated by the Clinton campaign team and their law firm. Five indictments so far or is that just an FBI right wing conspiracy?
Then what you are reading is claptrap. Paul Manafort's presence alone is a massive OMFG. He has been around Putin's cronies for decades like Yanukovych in Ukraine. They hounded him out of office when they realised he was a traitor who wanted to make Ukraine a vassal-state to Putin.

There's actual evidence, mail trails and such, of team Trump eagerly accepting the help of Russian intelligence figures and their proxies. They literally saw nothing wrong with it. And then they lied about it all repeatedly, under oath, which is an offence.

Just because you don't think that's a big deal doesn't mean anyone else needs to accept that it's a nothingburger.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Kind of is tho IMO.

Define "traitor" btw. Is it someone who gives zero shits whether the Ukraine is a vassal state to Russia? I mean, that's just an alternative political viewpoint, surely?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Kind of is tho IMO.

Define "traitor" btw. Is it someone who gives zero shits whether the Ukraine is a vassal state to Russia? I mean, that's just an alternative political viewpoint, surely?
Lord Tavistock for example. People who are happy to work with states that would like to subsume yours because you actually prefer their way of doing things. In Tavistock's case that's getting rid of Jews. In the Russia case it's people who would be quite happy living in states where wealthy mobsters run everything and aren't subject to the rule of law.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Then what you are reading is claptrap. Paul Manafort's presence alone is a massive OMFG. He has been around Putin's cronies for decades like Yanukovych in Ukraine. They hounded him out of office when they realised he was a traitor who wanted to make Ukraine a vassal-state to Putin.

There's actual evidence, mail trails and such, of team Trump eagerly accepting the help of Russian intelligence figures and their proxies. They literally saw nothing wrong with it. And then they lied about it all repeatedly, under oath, which is an offence.

Just because you don't think that's a big deal doesn't mean anyone else needs to accept that it's a nothingburger.
One of those key KGB people (Igor Danchenko) who helped create the Steele dossier has since recanted and said it was made up, others have said their testimony was hearsay over drinks in a bar. I just find it funny that you chose to believe one side rather than other when there is "evidence" supporting both sides. How do you account for the dossier and the current indictments of the authors and people that gave testimony? The fact that even a judge in London found that Steele's firm used dodgy methods to gather information and has even awarded damages to a Russian Oligarch. Yet lamestream media particularly in US ignores all this and continues the narrative that the dossier is not tarnished and that it's all still true.

For me the whole thing is shady Trump, Clinton, and Biden. It's all dirty politics and dodgy deals and the lot of them feathering their own nests at tax payers expense. The whole thing is ramping up again because of the midterms and the Democrats know they are going to get slaughtered.

I've no doubt at all that Trump is corrupt and likely did some shit in Russia but it's also clear that the Clinton's paid for the Steele Dossier to be created knowing full well it was bullshit. The amount of money wasted on the impeachment! It was nothing more than a show trial to sow the seeds of doubt and give Biden/Harris the edge in the election. Don't really think they needed the charade, Trump was doing a great job of making himself unelectable.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
One of those key KGB people (Igor Danchenko) who helped create the Steele dossier has since recanted and said it was made up, others have said their testimony was hearsay over drinks in a bar. I just find it funny that you chose to believe one side rather than other when there is "evidence" supporting both sides. How do you account for the dossier and the current indictments of the authors and people that gave testimony? The fact that even a judge in London found that Steele's firm used dodgy methods to gather information and has even awarded damages to a Russian Oligarch. Yet lamestream media particularly in US ignores all this and continues the narrative that the dossier is not tarnished and that it's all still true.

For me the whole thing is shady Trump, Clinton, and Biden. It's all dirty politics and dodgy deals and the lot of them feathering their own nests at tax payers expense. The whole thing is ramping up again because of the midterms and the Democrats know they are going to get slaughtered.

I've no doubt at all that Trump is corrupt and likely did some shit in Russia but it's also clear that the Clinton's paid for the Steele Dossier to be created knowing full well it was bullshit. The amount of money wasted on the impeachment! It was nothing more than a show trial to sow the seeds of doubt and give Biden/Harris the edge in the election. Don't really think they needed the charade, Trump was doing a great job of making himself unelectable.
You are entirely missing the point. Crossfire Hurricane was not started by the Steele Dossier:

More to the point the evidence that the Trump campaign welcomed Russian help and spoke with Russian assets and worked with long-time associates of Russian assets was available outside of the Steele Dossier. Who cares about that dossier now except Trump-toadies trying to crate a distracting message.

Also the dossier was kicked off by republicans before Hillary had any clue about it but nvm. It was raw intelligence, meaning it never claimed to have been verified. (although some parts have subsequently been verified but nvm again)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
*cough*

I mean, not our gangsters or something?
I'm not denying that the US is headed in the wrong direction with SuperPACs funded by the Thiels and Kochs of this world but surely we should be trying to move away from, rather than towards, that model. And as a point of US law working with foreign oligarchs is different to working with domestic ones.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Next up:

"Sure I accepted Hitler's help in my election campaign. It's a nothingburger! Yes, I have construction contracts in the Sudetenland that I didn't disclose. Nobody cares."

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, Putin.

Or Trump.

Or any of the fuckers tbh. Including our resident sausage eaters.

Maybe I'm being glib but I do think all of the above is a total nothingburger compared to the bigger problems humanity faces.

I feel very much like The Who over this. (But tgen you know that, so I'll shaddup)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I saw the words lamestream media and immediately rolled my eyes and the words "ok boomer" began echoing ominously around me. Its amazing that a few years ago we mocked Job for using the term MSM to describe anyone he disagreed with and yet here we are... Lamestream media 🙄

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
It's is silly term but it does reflect how bad they are at actually reporting facts rather than opinion. All of the mainstream US ones. Everything has become politicised and framed rather than reported.

Take this piss all you want, I was born in the sixties, so... A different opinion from another generation.. Actually, I really can't be arsed with this anymore. Certain people on here don't want discussions or to hear a different opinion. You want an echo chamber and have to either point fingers or take the piss.

Cya

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's is silly term but it does reflect how bad they are at actually reporting facts rather than opinion. All of the mainstream US ones. Everything has become politicised and framed rather than reported.

Take this piss all you want, I was born in the sixties, so... A different opinion from another generation.. Actually, I really can't be arsed with this anymore. Certain people on here don't want discussions or to hear a different opinion. You want an echo chamber and have to either point fingers or take the piss.

Cya
Just disagreeing on some things tbh. That’s kinda normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom