United States Corrupt Twattery

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Should be part of the really bad jokes thread but kind of relevant to the post above:

1601615322251.png

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Just saw that in the Daily Mirror of all places....Reddit hasnt exploded yet.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So is he going to skip his rallies and debate? We are in for an odd one

My conspiracy hat also says he doesn't want to do another debate this would conveniently allow him not to

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So is he going to skip his rallies and debate? We are in for an odd one

My conspiracy hat also says he doesn't want to do another debate this would conveniently allow him not to
Why not over a video link?

Job

Firstly what does it have to with her and this is just going to reinforce the rights feeling that they are under attack...some 'friend' who records phone calls.

Oh and thirdly it was widely debunked as an issue, especially after AoC was caught crying to an empty car park
Completely denied by the left wing shitshow that is politifact.
It a road..not a car park...fake news.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Firstly what does it have to with her and this is just going to reinforce the rights feeling that they are under attack...some 'friend' who records phone calls.

Oh and thirdly it was widely debunked as an issue, especially after AoC was caught crying to an empty car park
Completely denied by the left wing shitshow that is politifact.
It a road..not a car park...fake news.

From the daily wire that lies all the time. OK.

And that's the only link you've posted. Ok

Job

The timing could not have been more perfect, I really dont see how he could be re elected after this.
Hes going to look like a real chump deriding Bidens mask and getting covid the next day.

But who knows, I'm sure he has a ton of highly unusual tricks up his sleeve.

Not actually conventially legal tricks.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Picture on the right is a blank page and he is holding a felt-tip pen? Colouring in time?

Job

Well this is concerning.

After ripping the shit out of marxists on a daily basis I decided I didnt have a deep detailed knowledge of it..I wasnt 'trained' in Marxism.

So after delving in past the revolution bullshit I realised I sort of agree with them on a few issues, and in fact a lot of my posts on racism are actually a bit marxist if you add in critical race theory.

Its interesting Ive gone down that road with no knowledge of that part of marxism...

Anyway, it doesnt change my views, going around trying to change the world by telling everyone they are wrong, joining with anarchists and corrupting the blm movement just ends in a conflict they are going to lose.
In reality if they got in power they would just round up all the 'racists' and shoot them, then become racists themselves against some other group.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So all this time you were spouting nonsense about something you knew nothing about? Colour me surprised...

Gwadien

Well this is concerning.

After ripping the shit out of marxists on a daily basis I decided I didnt have a deep detailed knowledge of it..I wasnt 'trained' in Marxism.

So after delving in past the revolution bullshit I realised I sort of agree with them on a few issues, and in fact a lot of my posts on racism are actually a bit marxist if you add in critical race theory.

Its interesting Ive gone down that road with no knowledge of that part of marxism...

Anyway, it doesnt change my views, going around trying to change the world by telling everyone they are wrong, joining with anarchists and corrupting the blm movement just ends in a conflict they are going to lose.
In reality if they got in power they would just round up all the 'racists' and shoot them, then become racists themselves against some other group.

I don't think they seriously advocate for a revolution, it would be nice, but I'm sure they're aware it's unachievable, the idea of a revolution is being spouted by the people with the money and therefore the control over the people.

The reality is that they're rejecting the idea that it's purely a Police and 'racism' issue, it's much deeper than that and we need to deal with wealth inequality in order to do something about inequality for every walk of life.

Look at Detroit for example - they had great times where black people were making lots of money from factories and such, then that all collapsed - what else do you expect people with little education and little access to education to do?

Job

Of course if you search black employment and Trump you'll be faced with the usual bullshit from google, first pages of left wing papers denying it...totally bogus fact checkers that are nothing but leftie rants and edited 'facts'.
Keep scrolling and you'll find...
Well it is actually true.

I mean why does this happen, you like it because it favours your opinion, but one day it wont and the media will use its power to turn the masses against your group.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Didn't people who knowingly infected others with AIDS get jail time?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That wouldn't seem in keeping with 2020's track record this far...
No. By 2020 logic he will reveal that his 'illness' was actually a brief transformation fever as he has now become the overfiend from Urotsokidoji and will now destroy cities with his giant tentacle-cocks.

Gwadien

No. By 2020 logic he will reveal that his 'illness' was actually a brief transformation fever as he has now become the overfiend from Urotsokidoji and will now destroy cities with his giant tentacle-cocks.

Don't make @Job hard pls.

Gwadien

Trump and his cronies getting covid is actually bad for covid, because they all have the resources to give theirselves a better chance and they'll pretend that's also the case for the masses.

Really, if one high ranking official dies then it will ultimately save lots of lives.

Job

This homework set by a New York school in 2019.

VOCAB2.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You're such a fucking whiner.

It shows how little you've got when you're digging up primary school level quizzes to try to act like a political victim. It's hardly even a political view, Trump has insulted countless people and if he was a bit more diplomatic (like, you know, a real politician), he might have a bit more respect domestically and abroad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom