United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
MAGA grifter. That's how she makes her living.

As one black woman described her: "Not all skinfolk are kinfolk."

I find it funny that there's complaints about white people being offended on behalf of black people.

But now we have a middle class woman telling working class people that their complaints aren't legitimate when she has no idea.

Same applies to Kanye and that other minister dude that's up Trumps arse.

Imagine betraying your roots for personal gain.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Kanye became a Republican after being $50m in debt and then suddenly not being so after a visit to Russia in 2016.

Just saying.

Gwadien

Kanye became a Republican after being $50m in debt and then suddenly not being so after a visit to Russia in 2016.

Just saying.

Nah, he's still pro Trump, he's been preaching how blacks have never had it so good etc.

The guy is an absolute bellend anyway.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
My bet is that the narrative will be that it should only apply to second term presidents and that they believe Trump will be re-elected so it doesn’t matter.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It was literally her dying wish that they should respect the convention and not replace her until after the election.

Gwadien

Interesting view:

I kind of thought this when it was suggested they would rush to get someone in, because it doesn't benefit Trump if he wins or loses, he's not a Republican.

I'd imagine that's why Mitch 'Hypocrite' McConnell came out straight away and said we need to fill it, because if Trump says no now it will make the divisions between the Senate and the Preisdent very visible and he'll lose support.

Do you really think the Republicans actually care if he wins or loses this election? They're probably more concerned anymore damage he could do in the next 4 years.

Gwadien

Documentary about voter suppression in the US is out.

Check the reviews.

Some people really don't like black women having a voice.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Documentary about voter suppression in the US is out.

Some people really don't like black women having a voice.
Left is fighting hard. But maybe it's about this:

Hate crime = thought crime.

:(
Yeah...its really not good.
Because, that's the Dems all over. And their supporters.

Whole world burn, or thought crime?

I'm not saying this IS the case. But bloody hell sometimes it feels like it.

Gwadien

Left is fighting hard. But maybe it's about this:

Because, that's the Dems all over. And their supporters.

Whole world burn, or thought crime?

I'm not saying this IS the case. But bloody hell sometimes it feels like it.

I think it's due to a campaign by Trump & allies to make the Democrats the party of 'were going to take your rights away'.

Which is bollocks, that's like saying the Republicans want to bring segregation back, sure there's a lunatic fringe that believes that, and there's also a fringe of Dems that want to take away all your rights, but the idea that it's mainstream is bollocks.

Voter suppression is a thing in the US, it's an undeniable fact.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Voter suppression is a thing in the US, it's an undeniable fact.
This is true. IMO.
I think it's due to a campaign by Trump & allies to make the Democrats the party of 'were going to take your rights away'.
But I kinda think this is too.

In the UK however, both parties are the ones that have taken our rights away. And huge swathes of the public are complicit.

Gwadien

This is true. IMO.

But I kinda think this is too.

In the UK however, both parties are the ones that have taken our rights away. And huge swathes of the public are complicit.

Huge swathes of the public are complicit because we're told what to think.

Which is why I question the concept of free speech, when your speech is based upon an echo chamber of algorithms, is it really free speech?

Which is why I advocate for a non-partisan movement to regulate 'freedoms' to ensure they're actually being met, as opposed to everyone being told they're being respected.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
To be fair. In the 'free market of ideas' those with deep pockets get to make their ideas spread much further than those with nowt.

/edit: Which is bad. In case you didn't get that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Huge swathes of the public are complicit because we're told what to think.

Which is why I question the concept of free speech, when your speech is based upon an echo chamber of algorithms, is it really free speech?

Which is why I advocate for a non-partisan movement to regulate 'freedoms' to ensure they're actually being met, as opposed to everyone being told they're being respected.
Great.

Because some people are too dumb to think for themselves we should regulate the entire population.

Vote Trump, tbpfh. You just sold it.

Edit: The whole world can go to shit if I'm not free to think for myself. That way is mental slavery. And I'd rather burn the whole world as a free idiot than move forward as a regulated slave.

Edit edit (been drinkin'): And the best thing is, it doesn't take voting. It just takes pig-headedness.

Gwadien

Great.

Because some people are too dumb to think for themselves we should regulate the entire population.

Vote Trump, tbpfh. You just sold it.

Edit: The whole world can go to shit if I'm not free to think for myself. That way is mental slavery. And I'd rather burn the whole world as a free idiot than move forward as a regulated slave.

Edit edit (been drinkin'): And the best thing is, it doesn't take voting. It just takes pig-headedness.

But the entire population is already being regulated, just by the person with the deepest pockets to buy out Facebook.

People already are regulated slaves, and not free idiots.

It's drawing everyone to extremes of politics, and the middle ground is becoming harder to achieve which isn't good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom