United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Can't wait for that shit tbh, the moment he is no longer president he's fucked. They'll have him in cuffs faster than he can go to www.twitter.com

I don't see him going to prison, I see him getting pardoned.

The stuff he knows now as President is too valuable.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I don't see him going to prison, I see him getting pardoned.

The stuff he knows now as President is too valuable.

I wouldn't be surprised if they make him disappear tbh, he'd be too much of a loose cannon if they let him walk.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Donald Trump caught saying WW1 Soldiers were losers and now he's backtracking lol. Stupid orange, wig wearing, eastern european abusing, pedo, draft dodging cunt that he is.

Gwadien

I'm not sure why he denied it, he could have passed it off as bad banter and passed it off as the Liberal elite media trying to destroy his campaign.

Either way, he'll go on the offensive; im sure Job will be posting some Biden or Harris conspiracy theory soon.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm not sure why he denied it, he could have passed it off as bad banter and passed it off as the Liberal elite media trying to destroy his campaign.
When someone goes on the record he will.

Like the shithole countries thing. Everyone in the MAGAverse was saying 'ooh anonymous sources. fake news. liberal media' and then Lindsey Graham casually said 'yeh, sure he said that' and everyone switched to 'he's just keeping it real'.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
And if you've followed what he's said about veterans and gold star families and such and the fact he dodged the draft you know, as all the GOP do, that it's 99% likely to be true.

Embattle

FH is my second home
If it was anyone but bone spurs you wouldn't generally believe it possible that a US president would say such a thing.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"Grab them by the pussy", looking at a preteen girl and saying he could be dating her in 10 years... if you're looking for signs that he's a scumbag, you could go back decades.

Gwadien

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
In his usual over the top manner, Paul stretches it quite a bit to draw comparisons wirh Marxist overthrows in China.
But its a rather worrying parallel.
Certainly someones organising this in the same style.

View: https://youtu.be/olXipfCKUoo

Gwadien

In his usual over the top manner, Paul stretches it quite a bit to draw comparisons wirh Marxist overthrows in China.

The only parallel I see with China is sending out the police en mass to deal with ethnic minorities.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Who the fuck is "Paul"? Why are you referring to him by just his first name as if we should all know who he is? Do you want him to be your friend? You always do it when you post some drivel off of Youtube, it's so sad.

Gwadien

Who the fuck is "Paul"? Why are you referring to him by just his first name as if we should all know who he is? Do you want him to be your friend? You always do it when you post some drivel off of Youtube, it's so sad.

It's his fellow very white very angry crew.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He's trying to legitimise them and make them sound like household names by just using their first names, it's pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom