United States Corrupt Twattery

dysfunction

FH is my second home
So Trump now says: “The only way they can take this election away from us is if this is a rigged election... They’re trying to steal the election.”
So he is trying to disrupt the election process. I really do hope he loses.

He is also saying "They're using Covid to defraud the American people".

What a nutter

Embattle

FH is my second home
Just setting it up, although he started on it a while ago again without any proof naturally.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If it's a close election and he loses it could get very messy indeed, especially with all the snatch squads etc during protests.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So Trump now says: “The only way they can take this election away from us is if this is a rigged election... They’re trying to steal the election.”
So he is trying to disrupt the election process. I really do hope he loses.

He is also saying "They're using Covid to defraud the American people".

What a nutter

He's a cornered rat. If he loses, he, and possibly members of his family, are going to jail. If he wins there's a better than even chance he dies in Office and "wins", or gets the Repubs to repeal two-term limits.

Its not going to be pretty either way come November.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
He's a cornered rat. If he loses, he, and possibly members of his family, are going to jail. If he wins there's a better than even chance he dies in Office and "wins", or gets the Repubs to repeal two-term limits.

Its not going to be pretty either way come November.

Oh I do hope he goes to jail!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Oh I do hope he goes to jail!
That thing NY is investigating him for now has been known about for over a year. You can't tell the banks your properties are worth so much and the tax man a fraction of the amount. It's fucking fraud. 99% of Americans would already be in jail for what we know about already.

The Trump University thing was fraud and before he was president but rich people get to 'settle' the claim rather than go to jail.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I read about this this morning; has anyone ever actually been prosecuted under the Hatch Act?

I'm waiting for Trump to fulfil his promise of shooting someone on 5th Avenue, because it doesn't look like anyone knows how to actually arrest him for anything.

*Edit" Actually having a quick read; Trump and Pence are specifically exempted from the Hatch Act (Prez and VP), but all the Federal Employees around them are not. Interestingly, those Marines in that opening video are in breach of Department of Defense Directive 1344, which is the military equivalent of the Hatch Act. They should have refused to be in the video.

Last edited:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Anyone that is not an ultra right wing racist dickbag = marxist for Job

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Lmao, I'm fairly sure the parents/relatives of every 'martyr' pretty much always say 'don't do this in his name!!'.

I wonder if they were asked to do it though ;)

Gwadien

Marxists christ on a bicycle what year is it

Didn't you hear? BLM is a Marxist organisation. ;)

All we need is for Russia to interfere in global politics, and it's like the cold war all over again.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I'll say this on the issue:

Both sides try to paint their version of the facts and enrich the recounting of the events with apparently minor lapses or framing, with the purpose of advancing their ingrained idea. Both sides are at fault for doing this. This exacerbated partisanship from the social media and people in general brings no value, nor is an effort to be constructive around the topic.

Yes, a 17 year old boy should not parade an active riot area with a semi-automatic rifle. At worst, it shows potential intent to harm. At best, appalling education and family values, on top of the old gun control issue.

No, people should not mob a person with a gun. They should not destroy private and public property, they should not loot, steal, commit crimes under the guise of social unrest on legitimate issues (BLM).

But people are stupid, on all sides. People exaggerate, they get manipulated, some want 15 minutes of fame, some want to feel larger than their puny little life. Very few are truly intelligent activists, driving the issue at hand with proper recourse and rhetoric / actions.

It's all blown out of proportion, and used politically, but NOT in "we the people"s advantage.

2 cents.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So your reply is , BLM isnt a marxist organisation even though they admit it themselves and they were probably coerced to do the interview.

They said they respected Trump.
I'm surprised a big hook didnt pull them offscreen.

Job

I'll say this on the issue:

Both sides try to paint their version of the facts and enrich the recounting of the events with apparently minor lapses or framing, with the purpose of advancing their ingrained idea. Both sides are at fault for doing this. This exacerbated partisanship from the social media and people in general brings no value, nor is an effort to be constructive around the topic.

Yes, a 17 year old boy should not parade an active riot area with a semi-automatic rifle. At worst, it shows potential intent to harm. At best, appalling education and family values, on top of the old gun control issue.

No, people should not mob a person with a gun. They should not destroy private and public property, they should not loot, steal, commit crimes under the guise of social unrest on legitimate issues (BLM).

But people are stupid, on all sides. People exaggerate, they get manipulated, some want 15 minutes of fame, some want to feel larger than their puny little life. Very few are truly intelligent activists, driving the issue at hand with proper recourse and rhetoric / actions.

It's all blown out of proportion, and used politically, but NOT in "we the people"s advantage.

2 cents.
He was there, right or wrong to show some firepower to protect property being looted by white marxists.
A black guy get shot and white people start shooting each other.
A rather concerning trend that ends up in civil war.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
He was there, right or wrong to show some firepower to protect property being looted by white marxists.
A black guy get shot and white people start shooting each other.
A rather concerning trend that ends up in civil war.

You're doing (I hope unwittingly) exactly what I stated

"Both sides try to paint their version of the facts and enrich the recounting of the events with apparently minor lapses or framing, with the purpose of advancing their ingrained idea. Both sides are at fault for doing this. This exacerbated partisanship from the social media and people in general brings no value, nor is an effort to be constructive around the topic."

There are laws, and specialized forces of the government tasked to enforce it. The minute people start taking the law into their hands, is the minute when everything descends into anarchy. Eye for an eye never works, it instead brings a vicious cycle of violence.

Maybe come election, people will have a better voting option.

Gwadien

I have stated simple facts.
Heres the guys who died.
Note their affiliation.

Blm my ass.
Marxist anti capitilsts rioting.

New York Post.

You really are a fucking idiot aren't you? You're such a sheep lmao.

You remember how in America in the past they had the red scare where they went around arresting everyone that wasn't pro-Government because they thought they were communists?

Yeah, that shit again, but you're falling for it because you're thick as fuck.

Job

Thats nice.
Anyway, theyre both dead and the right have a hero.

Its going to get nasty from now on, black people might as well go home and watch it on TV.

Gwadien

Thats nice.
Anyway, theyre both dead and the right have a hero.

Its going to get nasty from now on, black people might as well go home and watch it on TV.

Do you genuinely believe that BLM is an organised communism movement to overthrow capitalism? Really?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No he doesn't but then he doesn't really understand the argument.

To him blacks = bad
Anyone who disagrees with Trump = bad

Job

The founders boast of being marxist trained.
Their mission statement is the overthrow of capitalism.

Just a quick google search will reveal all.

But I guess ...weve been through this anyway and youre happy to ignore it all to win arguments in your own head.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You're a useless snivelling, racist cunt, @Job

You're a dying breed, and that makes you even more angry.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

But I guess ...weve been through this anyway and youre happy to ignore it all to win arguments in your own head.

Don't just say' google search'... provide backup.

Gwadien

So again, do you really think the BLM movement is a communist plot to overthrow capitalism?

(I still laugh every time I read that back)

Job

Its such common knowledge that I find it hard to believe you have managed to escape it.
Ive posted the video of the founders boasting of their marxist training.
Ive posted the mission statements of ukblm.

1.2m donated to ukblm.

Co founders of blm..trained marxists with ideological agenda.

View: https://youtu.be/GBD-F9iB_Vg

Not that it matters, its not their fight anymore, white anti capitalists haven taken it over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom