United States Corrupt Twattery

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Stone basically publicly blackmailed the President of the United States.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Trumps done. Even republicans are turning on him now for cutting Stone free. #HistoricCorruption

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Trump is right about one thing, he does look a right cunt in a facemask.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Self serving no doubt, but they are seeing the writing on the wall. Lindsey Graham is undoubtedly one of the most hypocritical complicit slime bags in Washington, if he is prepared to go against Trump like this then surely there will be more to follow.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Biden has a 5 point lead over Trump in Texas and a 6 point lead over Trump in Florida, what does that mean? fuck all honestly, polls have been wrong before.

Still funny that he's ahead in Texas though, which should be majority Republican.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Biden has a 5 point lead over Trump in Texas and a 6 point lead over Trump in Florida, what does that mean? fuck all honestly, polls have been wrong before.

Still funny that he's ahead in Texas though, which should be majority Republican.
The big cities in Texas are quite metropolitan now. Tech firms and everything.

Exioce

Part of the furniture

Polls are often misleading in gerrymandered states and a minority rule electoral college system. Hillary Clinton got 3 million more votes than Trump!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Interesting piece from 2009 bbc Islamic slavery.
They manage to point it out, then kind of say it was all right because of the usual bullshit Islam says some bolaks which it quite obviously doesnt.

They castrated the males or females who self identified and the bbc highlights that Islam was good to slaves.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Most of what you'd call the left do not want to abolish the police. A very minority opinion.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Most of what you'd call the left do not want to abolish the police. A very minority opinion.
In the same way that the vast majority of trans people think it's perfectly acceptable to refuse to have sex with trans people because "that's how you feel".

:)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
In the same way that the vast majority of trans people think it's perfectly acceptable to refuse to have sex with trans people because "that's how you feel".

:)
But not the organisations that are supposed to represent the rights of gay people.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Still, on top of Corona as well it'll fuck America, most hospitals are/were already struggling with Corona alone.
No it won't. Easily identified. Easily fixed. Harder to spread.

Thankfully hospitals in America are dealing with all the bugs they usually deal with, plus corona.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I thought that might upset you.

A monument to a person that bought and sold human beings gets chucked in the harbour, getting (temporarily) replaced by a statue of a protester.

PS, I just love that pooh smiley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom