United States Corrupt Twattery

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
When I played under 18s American football there was an obvious plant for Tiger Bay (Cardiff) that went through us like that.

He was ginger tho

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That's just school-age rugby everywhere. I hated it as a kid because I was a late grower. In first-year PE at high school I weighed about 3 stone whereas a couple of other kids in my year were nearly six foot with full body hair.

No black kids were involved.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looks like they're all poorly coached - grab the fat fucker below the knees like you're supposed to and he'll hit the deck.

Hard.

:)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Looks like they're all poorly coached - grab the fat fucker below the knees like you're supposed to and he'll hit the deck.

Hard.

:)

Also make sure you are right in front of him before he gets up to any kind of speed

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The niece's book is sounding interesting...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The niece's book is sounding interesting...

Tbh, nothing would surprise me coming out of that book because they tried twice to get it blocked from release.. you don't go out of your way twice unless it has some pretty shady shit in.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I love his corporate apology.
Does any human being actually listen to that HR inspired shite.
As soon as I hear them I picture a guy with a cigar asking his secretary to write out an appropriate apology while putting a golfball into a glass.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Kanye West is fucking stupid. He literally cannot win anymore because he missed the deadline to register in some states for ballots... all he's going to do now is taking votes away from Biden and help Trump win again.

America's stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Kanye West is fucking stupid. He literally cannot win anymore because he missed the deadline to register in some states for ballots... all he's going to do now is taking votes away from Biden and help Trump win again.
I’m pretty sure that’s the idea.

Job

Yup..I mean Trumps only running 91% to win, so he'll need all the help he can get.
Though Kanye could totally fuck it up as well.

Job

This one to be exact....theyve only been wrong twice in a 100 years.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This one to be exact....theyve only been wrong twice in a 100 years.

As the name implies that's a model based around performances in primaries. I'm not sure that's necessarily going to be that meaningful this time round. The blurb was still talking about how contested the Dem primaries had been and still had Bernie in the running. That was sorted quite decisively a while ago which is unusual for the Dems. It also gives itself a big disclaimer about Coronavirus may fuck everything up.

I wouldn't give it's 91% that much heed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom