United States Corrupt Twattery

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well that didnt take long.
Calling the labour leader a cop in a nice suit.

Actually, if you do some digging behind the typical, sensationalist Daily Mail headline...not just the news aggregate that you have linked.

You will find that upon clarification what BLMUK mean isn't actually all that wrong, that crime prevention in the form of education, opportunities and various other social spending would go a long way towards preventing those that do end up in the criminal justice system from doing so. Meaning less police resources are required in chasing petty criminals around all day meaning that yes, we probably could defund the police (not get rid of, obvs). But this is the problem with social media, people ranting things in the moment that are either poorly worded and need clarification or poorly researched. Personally I don't know why so many BAME people live in poverty in cities, not something I have researched, "round here" they don't live in poverty, no more than white folk on sink estates do anyway.

As for Israel and their shenanigans in the West Bank, fuck Israel, nasty, criminal state.

Anyway, as with anything sensationalised on social media people will have forgotten all about it in a couple of weeks (rightly or wrongly) Personally I don't think pundits should wear a badge for every social justice issue in the world, they don't have the room on their suits. We need serious social, political and economical change to fix things, getting angry in the vapour chamber of social media wont achieve that. The Tories or Labour certainly won't do anything about it, except lip service because there is very little political weight behind it, as fucked up as it is, it's not going to be winning or losing any votes.

Besides which, BLMUK is not the same thing as BLMUSA so I'm not even sure what your point is anyway.

Last edited:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im not sure why you didnt save yourself the typing and say
Yes Im a marxist too.
BLMUS is exactly the same, the video of mine you didnt bother watching shows the founder openly admitting she is a marxist.

And its a sky news uk story subject..so er...
BLMUK are calling for the end of capitalism.
Its on their mission statement..Ive posted it many times.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
A rare event.
A reddit thread sort of defending the woman who pulled a gun on a black woman in a car park.

By ..surprise..surprise, showing the full confrontation instead of edited for clickbait.

Thanks for posting an auto playing video

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Didn't autoplay for me. But the dumb white bitch pulled a gun!!!!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Didn't autoplay for me. But the dumb white bitch pulled a gun!!!!

Inevitable when you live in country where you can buy a Glock with your cornflakes.

Looking at it again (and reading about it); the whole gun thing is terrible but the kid and her mother don't exactly cover themselves in glory; immediately playing the race card when someone bumps into you (or you bump into them as seems to have happened) isn't a good look, and there was a simple deescalation when the white woman actually apologized, but the mother had to go and bang the car...

This is the bit where you can't see what happened because the camera is fumbled, but from the voices the white woman seems to be shouting about not going behind the car, whereas the mother claimed afterwards she banged on the car because she thought they were going to get hit, but the positioning doesnt seem to support that.

The one thing about the gun bit is that the woman has clearly had training; proper stance, trigger finger off the trigger and along the slide, two hand grip and intimidation shout; she's military or police at some point.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why do the Trumps still think they are running against Hillary?
Screams "democrats".

And it's a fair point tbh - presidential noms and the whole getup is nepotistic (on both sides) in the US. Relatives and families are involved.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Screams "democrats".

And it's a fair point tbh - presidential noms and the whole getup is nepotistic (on both sides) in the US. Relatives and families are involved.

Still pretty fucking dumb though

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So Ghislaine Maxwell is being held in the same prison as the one where Epstein 'Killed Himself' - I think we can all see how this is going to end.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So Ghislaine Maxwell is being held in the same prison as the one where Epstein 'Killed Himself' - I think we can all see how this is going to end.

Right everyone, I know being a guard is hard work so why don't you all go take a 15 minute break, I need to swap out the CCTV tapes/harddrives as they are wearing out.

Don't worry about the prisoner she is not going anywhere as her cell door is locked.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
To make it viable she will need to have snuck in some sleeping pills - women rarely kill themselves leaving a mess or as dramatic as hanging...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To make it viable she will need to have snuck in some sleeping pills - women rarely kill themselves leaving a mess or as dramatic as hanging...
Yep. I think the stat is 4 times more women than men attempt suicide but 4 times as many men achieve it - and a lot of that is down to chosen method.

Not a happy stat I know :(

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Why do the Trumps still think they are running against Hillary?

Probably becuase it's quite clear that Biden isn't really all there, so there is a good chance he will be replaced as the candidate on medical grounds. If that were to happen, can you really not rule out Hillary coming back for another shot?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Probably becuase it's quite clear that Biden isn't really all there, so there is a good chance he will be replaced as the candidate on medical grounds. If that were to happen, can you really not rule out Hillary coming back for another shot?

Hasn't happened to Trump yet, not convinced medical grounds other than being dead will work.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
After watching a lot of vids of the Trump Hillary debates and then watching a lot of WWF, considering Trumps best mate is the founder of the wrestling franchise.
Then ad in that the clinton and Trump are all part of the same clique.

Im starting to think the whole thing is a manufactured farce designed to make us think voting is anything and that the conspiracy theories are spot on.

View: https://youtu.be/Hbh2qXBMjuY

I mean wtf, I'm expecting the Bushwackers to walk in.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You know there are Q forums where you'd feel right at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom