United States Corrupt Twattery

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Twitter is now fact-checking Trump's "mail-in votes are fraudulent" bullshit. He won't like that one little bit.

(the tag doesn't show up on embedded tweets it seems)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes they shoot looters...nothing new.

Job

Theres internet rumours that the cop knew Lloyd.

No confirmation anywhere.

Job

Ita also true hes been in and out of prison for theft including an armed robbery on a house where he put a gun in the homeowners stomach while they ransacked her home.

Its nothing to do with his death but it does context all this lefty fawning over him with pictures of Mr Nice guy in his life.

It just sickens me that when someone is begging for his life saying he cant breathe, wtf has gone wrong with Police training...its hardly difficult to drum into them how a large drunk man could die in that situation.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
So Trump wants to shut down social media, is that not his main mouthpiece? Seems self defeating. Not sure he's thought it through.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So Trump wants to shut down social media, is that not his main mouthpiece? Seems self defeating. Not sure he's thought it through.
He wants to regulate what they can censor in his favour.

This shit was always going to start happening in the age of government prohibited "hate speech" and when we gave private corporations control over what we're allowed to say.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
He wants to regulate what they can censor in his favour.

This shit was always going to start happening in the age of government prohibited "hate speech" and when we gave private corporations control over what we're allowed to say.

That's not what's going on here at all; and private corporations have always had control over what we're allowed to say; even the first amendment doesnt give private companies an obligation to let everyone say what they like; it never did.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's a big threat to make Twitter and Facebook more lenient to right-wing nonsense for the sake of an easy life.

It appears not to be working with Twitter at the moment though although Facebook usually responds in the expected way. Zuckerberg isn't known for his dedication to spine over bottom-line.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The moron had it retweeted by the official White House account and that got flagged as well. A tweet from the OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE ACCOUNT, flagged for glorifying violence. What a time to be alive.

Job

That's not what's going on here at all; and private corporations have always had control over what we're allowed to say; even the first amendment doesnt give private companies an obligation to let everyone say what they like; it never did.
A judge has ruled Trumps tweets to be protected from censorship.

Job

No its just to divert the blame and remind them who!...pays their wages.

Job

Who voted for him to represent them.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Who voted for him to represent them.
What the fuck has that got to do with it? Donald Trump does not pay public servant's wages. Full fucking stop. Fucking Mugabe shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom